You ooooozze " White Guilt "...............
It is guilt.
Its also a patronizing desire to exude more virtue than anyone else.
He believes calling others racist elevates him above the fray.
It absolves him of any white impurities.
It makes him, "down with the struggle".

How else can a pot bellied garden gnome fit in?

Coach Pop, best in the NBA...

“It’s unbelievable. If Trump had a brain, even if it was 99 percent cynical, he would come out and say something to unify people. But he doesn’t care about bringing people together. Even now. That’s how deranged he is. It’s all about him. It’s all about what benefits him personally. It’s never about the greater good. And that’s all he’s ever been.”

It is guilt.
Its also a patronizing desire to exude more virtue than anyone else.
He believes calling others racist elevates him above the fray.
It absolves him of any white impurities.
It makes him, "down with the struggle".

How else can a pot bellied garden gnome fit in?

Looking back, I feel that I have some things to feel guilty about, but none of them is mistreating a person because of race.

I haven't heard anyone say he was doing nothing wrong. I haven't heard anyone say that his crime merited lynching.

Rush Limbaugh called "The Breakfast Club" last week and played it today. Remember Charlamagne Tha God? I call him Lenard the criminal because he, too, was a drug dealer before becoming "Tha God" as a fucking radio DJ. They specifically said "George Loyd did nothing wrong." Well, he actually did. Passing counterfeit money is a felony. Driving under the influence is a felony. Resisting arrest usually isn't and the amount he did wouldn't qualify... but he did resist. He also did hard time for participating in an armed, home invasion. Yeah, I know, it's unfair to judge him for that, right? All of us make silly mistakes.

You have any names for me yet? I googled "dick in my hand" and got 487,000,000 results. What was your point?

I haven't heard anyone say he was doing nothing wrong. I haven't heard anyone say that his crime merited lynching.

He wasn't lynched. Why are you such a drama queen? And you never have told me why black lives only matter to blacks when there's a white cop to blame. I've given you multiple examples. Why aren't you responding?

“It’s unbelievable. If Trump had a brain, even if it was 99 percent cynical, he would come out and say something to unify people. But he doesn’t care about bringing people together. Even now. That’s how deranged he is. It’s all about him. It’s all about what benefits him personally. It’s never about the greater good. And that’s all he’s ever been.”

Popovich is a drunken piece of shit. Look at the nose on that fucker. Tell me he doesn't have Vodka for dinner every night.

What is Trump supposed to say? That blacks are victims? Obama did... look how nicely Chicago rebounded! Give it a rest. Where was the fucking governor all weekend? Hiding in his Sacramento area mansion, because the little bitch is too prissy to live in the governor's mansion, surrounded by homeless, or was he at Aunt Nancy's place in Napa all weekend?

Popovich is a drunken piece of shit. Look at the nose on that fucker. Tell me he doesn't have Vodka for dinner every night.

What is Trump supposed to say? That blacks are victims? Obama did... look how nicely Chicago rebounded! Give it a rest. Where was the fucking governor all weekend? Hiding in his Sacramento area mansion, because the little bitch is too prissy to live in the governor's mansion, surrounded by homeless, or was he at Aunt Nancy's place in Napa all weekend?
Are you going to cry or just fall over backwards trying to make excuses for your sacred leader? You really don't see what a fool you make yourself look like? Snowflake doesn't even begin to describe your frailty.

Are you going to cry or just fall over backwards trying to make excuses for your sacred leader? You really don't see what a fool you make yourself look like? Snowflake doesn't even begin to describe your frailty.

Popovich has been crying about Trump since he entered office. I'm not sure why... Trump didn't bring prohibition back.

Here's a reminder, dummy. Don't get offended... no black folks in this episode but they managed to fake enough crime to fill an hour.

Proud of Pop.
Air Force Academy graduate. Head Coach and President of the San Antonio Spurs. One of the greatest head coaches in basketball history. Always knows what he’s talking about.

Gregg Charles Popovich (born January 28, 1949)[1] is an American professional basketballcoach and general manager. He is the head coach and President of the San Antonio Spurs, of the National Basketball Association (NBA), and head coach of USA national team. Taking over as coach of the Spurs in 1996, Popovich is the longest tenured active coach in both the NBA and all major sports leagues in the United States. He is often called "Coach Pop" or simply "Pop."[2][3]

Proud of Pop.
Air Force Academy graduate. Head Coach and President of the San Antonio Spurs. One of the greatest head coaches in basketball history. Always knows what he’s talking about.

Gregg Charles Popovich (born January 28, 1949)[1] is an American professional basketballcoach and general manager. He is the head coach and President of the San Antonio Spurs, of the National Basketball Association (NBA), and head coach of USA national team. Taking over as coach of the Spurs in 1996, Popovich is the longest tenured active coach in both the NBA and all major sports leagues in the United States. He is often called "Coach Pop" or simply "Pop."[2][3]

Always knows what he's talking about? Are you referring to his experience in politics and public service? Pop is a bigger bitch than Hillary.

Proud of Pop.

Gregg Popovich is amazing. Stands up for our country. He’s a winner and when he talks, people listen...
He played basketball for four seasons at the Academy and in his senior year was the team captain and the leading scorer.[8] He graduated with a bachelor's degree in Soviet Studies, and underwent Air Force intelligence training.[9] He later earned a master's degree in physical education and sports sciences at the University of Denver.[10] At one point, Popovich considered a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.[11][12]

Popovich served five years of required active duty in the United States Air Force, during which he toured Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union with the U.S. Armed Forces Basketball Team.[12] In 1972 he was selected as captain of the Armed Forces Team, which won the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) championship.
Popovich has spent considerable time and money working with several charities and nonprofits the likes of San Antonio Food Bank and Innocence Project. He also took part in Shoes That Fit, an organization that aims to deliver shoes to more than 200 students at Gates Elementary School affected by Hurricanes Irma and Maria.[36]Popovich is helping raise funds for J/P HRO, a disaster relief program that operates in Haiti, and various disaster relief organizations in the U.S. and Caribbean.[37]

Back