What did he get wrong?

You're like a broken record. "what did he get wrong?" Well, for starters, drunken bulbous nose was crying before Trump even took office. You're a basketball coach. You're a B movie actor. You're an unemployed that hasn't played in 5 years. Shut up and go to what you're famous for. Nobody thinks you're qualified to have an opinion.

Speaking of, you have all those names for me yet? You know, innocent black folks murdered by police? Not even 3 you can debate? I notice you kids all went off the grid on me. Sucks to know I'm right, doesn't it?

Speaking of, you have all those names for me yet? You know, innocent black folks murdered by police? Not even 3 you can debate? I notice you kids all went off the grid on me. Sucks to know I'm right, doesn't it?

There were two names in the article I posted in response to you yesterday - Stephon Clark of Sacramento (shot six times in the back while holding a cellphone in the back yard of his grandmother's house) and Breonna Taylor of Louisville KY (shot in her apartment when her boyfriend, exercising his 2A rights, shot once at people who were breaking the door of her apartment down).

You're like a broken record. "what did he get wrong?" Well, for starters, drunken bulbous nose was crying before Trump even took office. You're a basketball coach. You're a B movie actor. You're an unemployed that hasn't played in 5 years. Shut up and go to what you're famous for. Nobody thinks you're qualified to have an opinion.

Why would anyone think YOU are qualified to have an opinion?

And tell us what he got wrong, without the pointless insults.

I think when t won everyone should have been gracious with the win. Win the Spurs beat my Lakers, I didnlt make excuses and say things that would cause people to hate more than the hate they already had for the Spurs. T needed a chance with all folks. Pop and others the day he won wrote and tweeted some strong hate. It's like egging on others with gas from your ass. We all have it. He, the coach, sets the tone and he set a fire. So a Lion like t will fire back. It's what Lions do. I see and hear about wealthy parents teaching their 19 year olds to go out and cause may ham so t won;t win. They say it's all they got in the war chess without a real war. That is a fact and is happening in socal. I heard some interesting things about Santa Monica and what was really going on and allowed to go on but whatever......

There were two names in the article I posted in response to you yesterday - Stephon Clark of Sacramento (shot six times in the back while holding a cellphone in the back yard of his grandmother's house) and Breonna Taylor of Louisville KY (shot in her apartment when her boyfriend, exercising his 2A rights, shot once at people who were breaking the door of her apartment down).

I missed it. So let's talk. Do you know what Stephon Clark's criminal history is? Multiple arrests. Beat his pregnant girlfriend so badly she nearly lost the use of an eye. He was out casing cars, late at night, and was spotted by the police. He was hopping fences, tried to break into a neighbor's house to hide and was cornered attempting to get into grandma's house. Kind of like Little Red Riding Hoodrat. He was even being chased by the police helicopter. His supporters say he didn't know it was the police. I guess Amazon now uses helicopters for Prime deliveries? Anyway, the DA's independent investigation showed Clark, at gunpoint, ran at cops with a cell phone in his hand. Suicide by cop. Nevermind he had been researching suicide methods on his computer. When you run at a dozen police officers in the dark of night, you're lucky if you only got hit 6 times. i guess maybe he should have been at home with his children instead, huh?

Breonna Taylor's boyfriend was buddies with the drug dealer and allowed him to use her residence on paperwork. I guess harboring a fugitive is a bad idea. Be careful who you relationship up with. Pretty interesting he had a gun at the ready. What are cops supposed to do when someone shoots at you?

Got anymore or did shitting the bed on Stephon Clark take away too much of your thunder?

Why would anyone think YOU are qualified to have an opinion?

And tell us what he got wrong, without the pointless insults.

I don't go to the media and cry that I don't like the election winner. And if my face looked like I bathed in Smirnoff every night, I'd keep my mouth shut EVERY day. He's a basketball coach. Nobody gives a fuck what he thinks about the election... other than you libtards and your phony celebrities that act like they give a shit about the commoners they depend on for a paycheck.

I think when t won everyone should have been gracious with the win. Win the Spurs beat my Lakers, I didnlt make excuses and say things that would cause people to hate more than the hate they already had for the Spurs. T needed a chance with all folks. Pop and others the day he won wrote and tweeted some strong hate. It's like egging on others with gas from your ass. We all have it. He, the coach, sets the tone and he set a fire. So a Lion like t will fire back. It's what Lions do. I see and hear about wealthy parents teaching their 19 year olds to go out and cause may ham so t won;t win. They say it's all they got in the war chess without a real war. That is a fact and is happening in socal. I heard some interesting things about Santa Monica and what was really going on and allowed to go on but whatever......

Don't worry, Spicoli. Yahoo just ran a story that Biden's supporters are donating money to help bail out the rioters and looters. Democrats don't care that criminals roam the streets... as long as they vote for Biden. That's who liberals are these days.

I missed it. So let's talk. Do you know what Stephon Clark's criminal history is? Multiple arrests. Beat his pregnant girlfriend so badly she nearly lost the use of an eye. He was out casing cars, late at night, and was spotted by the police. He was hopping fences, tried to break into a neighbor's house to hide and was cornered attempting to get into grandma's house. Kind of like Little Red Riding Hoodrat. He was even being chased by the police helicopter. His supporters say he didn't know it was the police. I guess Amazon now uses helicopters for Prime deliveries? Anyway, the DA's independent investigation showed Clark, at gunpoint, ran at cops with a cell phone in his hand. Suicide by cop. Nevermind he had been researching suicide methods on his computer. When you run at a dozen police officers in the dark of night, you're lucky if you only got hit 6 times. i guess maybe he should have been at home with his children instead, huh?

Breonna Taylor's boyfriend was buddies with the drug dealer and allowed him to use her residence on paperwork. I guess harboring a fugitive is a bad idea. Be careful who you relationship up with. Pretty interesting he had a gun at the ready. What are cops supposed to do when someone shoots at you?

Got anymore or did shitting the bed on Stephon Clark take away too much of your thunder?

Do you know why the cops fired exactly 20 rounds at Clark?

Yes... because there were many officers that had him at gunpoint and he charged at them with something dark in his hand in the middle of the night. It wasn't like 2 officers emptied their magazines.

There are only two officers named in the police reports and subsequent lawsuit. Twenty rounds suggests emptying two Sacramento police weapons.

There were two autopsies, one found that he was hit by 7 rounds, the other by 8. The two autopsies agreed that 6 of the rounds were in the back, any one of which was likely fatal. Emotional reports claimed that the cops stood over him and emptied their weapons, but if that is so there wouldn't have been so many misses. The cops originally claimed he was holding a gun, then changed it to a crowbar - it was a cellphone, and he had been making a call when the police cornered him in his grandmother's backyard.

The DA refused to prosecute, and she is facing a recall vote effort right now.

The City of Sacramento settled with the family for $2.4 million.

There are only two officers named in the police reports and subsequent lawsuit. Twenty rounds suggests emptying two Sacramento police weapons.

There were two autopsies, one found that he was hit by 7 rounds, the other by 8. The two autopsies agreed that 6 of the rounds were in the back, any one of which was likely fatal. Emotional reports claimed that the cops stood over him and emptied their weapons, but if that is so there wouldn't have been so many misses. The cops originally claimed he was holding a gun, then changed it to a crowbar - it was a cellphone, and he had been making a call when the police cornered him in his grandmother's backyard.

There were 3 reports all showing a different number of hits. His family hired their own autopsy so you can throw that one out. He was hit in the back because he spun around. The autopsy that had no vested interest showed Clark was at fault. He was making a call to his grandmother telling her to open the fucking door so he could hide. This was after trying to break into a neighbor's house to hide. And if I remember, at least one of the cops shooting is black.

The DA refused to prosecute because he was a punk thug out stealing and running from cops instead of being home with his children. Pure and simple. The city paid off his family to prevent more damage. Blacks refuse to accept his actions, made an innocent victim out of him and decided to loot because they refuse to accept the truth. Mom cried that they assassinated her baby in grandma's yard. He was a violent thug and died there because that's where he chose to run and try to hide. Sorry... no sympathy. Stephon Clark is EXACTLY why I'm far less interested in sympathizing with the black "plight". When I see a recent case of an innocent black man killed, it'll be the first. Charles Kinsey was a black man unfairly shot by police. That's a no brainer. The rest of these? Alton Sterling, Eric Garner, John Crawford, Tamir Rice, Laquan McDonald, etc are pure bullshit.

There were 3 reports all showing a different number of hits. His family hired their own autopsy so you can throw that one out. He was hit in the back because he spun around. The autopsy that had no vested interest showed Clark was at fault. He was making a call to his grandmother telling her to open the fucking door so he could hide. This was after trying to break into a neighbor's house to hide. And if I remember, at least one of the cops shooting is black.

The DA refused to prosecute because he was a punk thug out stealing and running from cops instead of being home with his children. Pure and simple. The city paid off his family to prevent more damage. Blacks refuse to accept his actions, made an innocent victim out of him and decided to loot because they refuse to accept the truth. Mom cried that they assassinated her baby in grandma's yard. He was a violent thug and died there because that's where he chose to run and try to hide. Sorry... no sympathy. Stephon Clark is EXACTLY why I'm far less interested in sympathizing with the black "plight". When I see a recent case of an innocent black man killed, it'll be the first. Charles Kinsey was a black man unfairly shot by police. That's a no brainer. The rest of these? Alton Sterling, Eric Garner, John Crawford, Tamir Rice, Laquan McDonald, etc are pure bullshit.

Tamir Rice?

Here's an example of the media's bullshit. Just look up John Crawford. Read how that case went down. Watch the video... which you'll probably have to google. I won't add any comments. Just tell me what you see. Then tell me if he was "unarmed" as the author says and the shooting wasn't justified.

Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson on Fox News last night, in the midst of (finally) criticizing the White House response:

"'No matter what,' they'll tell you," Carlson said of a handful of advisers around the president, "'our voters aren't going anywhere. The trailer parks are rock-solid. What choice do they have? They've got to vote for us.'"

Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson on Fox News last night, in the midst of (finally) criticizing the White House response:

"'No matter what,' they'll tell you," Carlson said of a handful of advisers around the president, "'our voters aren't going anywhere. The trailer parks are rock-solid. What choice do they have? They've got to vote for us.'"

Glad to see you watch something other than the Communist News Network, Methy.

Back