Were your parents also racists?

My parents taught me to look at the data. When your race kills each other 2,300 times per year, and cops shoot/kill you 223 times per year, but you only riot when it's a white cop killing, you're a phony. That's a lack of accountability. That's a lack of character. That's why there's racism towards black people.

How long have you known that you are a racist?

Remember this asshole? He told black criminals they're all victims. Destroyed Chicago. Then he bought a home in a town that's 97% white.

Remember this asshole? He told black criminals they're all victims. Destroyed Chicago. Then he bought a home in a town that's 97% white.

Please continue. You may find the catharsis to be helpful.

It's your opinion I've done that. The facts speak for themselves. I know they kick the shit out of your narratives but that changes nothing.

Why do you say it is just an opinion? I have listed all your racist statements as soon as I have found them.

If you had posted the facts without first revealing your personal feelings, you might have been more convincing.

Why do you say it is just an opinion? I have listed all your racist statements as soon as I have found them.

If you had posted the facts without first revealing your personal feelings, you might have been more convincing.

Because it's your opinion. Facts aren't racist. You saying they are doesn't make something so. My personal feelings are based on the facts. Much of America feels the way I feel.

What does that have to do with current riots?

Because Bath House told black criminals they're victims. So when a people start thinking they're victims because of consequences associated with committing crimes, it's bullshit. And when you protest ONLY when there's a white cop involved, you've admitted that Black Lives Don't Matter. Black Lives ONLY Matter if there's a white cop to blame. Sorry... I know this probably comes as a shock to you.

Speaking of, have you come up with some names of innocent black folks murdered by police? I can give you the name of an innocent black security guard murdered by blacks. His name is Calvin Munerlyn. I'm really unclear as to why there haven't been protests related to his murder. Why would you protest in support of a violent felon, committing multiple felonies, and not a black man murdered for doing his job?

Because Bath House told black criminals they're victims. So when a people start thinking they're victims because of consequences associated with committing crimes, it's bullshit. And when you protest ONLY when there's a white cop involved, you've admitted that Black Lives Don't Matter. Black Lives ONLY Matter if there's a white cop to blame. Sorry... I know this probably comes as a shock to you.

Speaking of, have you come up with some names of innocent black folks murdered by police? I can give you the name of an innocent black security guard murdered by blacks. His name is Calvin Munerlyn. I'm really unclear as to why there haven't been protests related to his murder. Why would you protest in support of a violent felon, committing multiple felonies, and not a black man murdered for doing his job?

I googled "innocent blacks murdered by police" and got 65,900,000 results. I don't know where to start.

Because it's your opinion. Facts aren't racist. You saying they are doesn't make something so. My personal feelings are based on the facts. Much of America feels the way I feel.

What part of the statement "a race refuses to ever accept responsibility" is not racist?

What part of the statement "a race refuses to ever accept responsibility" is not racist?

Is it not true? The truth is racist now, too? When have you heard black people take responsibility for anything? I hear lots of "slavery, oppression, Trump, white privilege, cops, the system, etc." When has a black person stepped up and said, "yeah, DeShonDreQuan was a stupid fucker for stealing that car, running red lights, going 120 in a 40, crashing the car, hopping fences and running"? What you hear is, "why did they pounce on him? When he fell down, he gave up, he didn't resist."

Is it not true? The truth is racist now, too? When have you heard black people take responsibility for anything? I hear lots of "slavery, oppression, Trump, white privilege, cops, the system, etc." When has a black person stepped up and said, "yeah, DeShonDreQuan was a stupid fucker for stealing that car, running red lights, going 120 in a 40, crashing the car, hopping fences and running"? What you hear is, "why did they pounce on him? When he fell down, he gave up, he didn't resist."

How does a race do anything?

Back