The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 178186, member: 2987"

Lamb chop, attached above exemplifies my point below.

You see, when you're piercing the thin skinned arterial canal of Drumpft nutter world, and the TV sets all along the interior margins are reverberating Fox News Hannitized world view, its the "white-blood" cells that are first to attack. This forum is a microcosm of this chapter in American History. Their tiki torch posts filled with vulgar and racist dog whistles about the heritage of those they hate. Their giggling between themselves over which historic inaccurate falsehood they believe is true today, only to have to adjust now nearly daily with Drumpft's malleability on guns, walls, taxes, etc.

Soon after 4nos stole my grammatically accurate 5Nos alias name through his failure to use a capital letter for a proper name, his "white-blood" cell has been attacking rational discourse through an array of unsuccessful prop comic tropes.

Be they feces flinging and urination memes, cut/paste of insane posts on his Facebook account from the Russian troll sites that operate 12-15 hours ahead of US time zones, to give him patently phony information to copy and paste, first thing each morning. Then bold, supersize and colorize the portions he thinks we read, but truthfully, nobody reads his tomes, we all just scroll to the bottom where he sticks his predictable vulgar insult and screams "TRUTH" as close to a verbal shout as a written statement can emulate.

So a short post that is pierced into that Fox artery is generally attacked for being glib and misinterpreted as much as possible, while a longer post is attacked by the "white-blood" cells as dumb, without any civil discourse in response.

/QUOTE

That is a " Butthurt " post....

No need to cast, I just drop the hook and Bob salivates......
Quick 'tell' of 4nos heightened blood pressure level during the poker game. So worked up to retort to a post he dislikes, he can't wait long enough for the forum software to upload the "reply" message before he starts tapping away. Thus, he screws up the reply with all the normally unseen code that creates the snapshot of the initial post in its like orange box. " SAD !! "

Quick 'tell' of 4nos heightened blood pressure level during the poker game. So worked up to retort to a post he dislikes, he can't wait long enough for the forum software to upload the "reply" message before he starts tapping away. Thus, he screws up the reply with all the normally unseen code that creates the snapshot of the initial post in its like orange box. " SAD !! "

See how stupid you are Bob.....I eliminate the " Brackets " to fully expose your
Stupidity.....

Nice try at a stab of simple data operations....You just professed your....
( It's a nine letter word ....Bob ! )

See how stupid you are Bob.....I eliminate the " Brackets " to fully expose your
Stupidity.....

Nice try at a stab of simple data operations....You just professed your....
( It's a nine letter word ....Bob ! )
Oh well. You got me again, my master angler. You're a funny guy. You make me laugh.

Come on......just hold still for 30 seconds.

That " Lip " tear is going to hurt !
Hasn't your whole fishing analogy kind of run its course? The whole feces, urine and semen fascination as well?

I dropped the Clifton charade years ago, didn't even create the alias in this forum. Same re Kaufman. The kids want new material at shows. Even Goodfella gags at your expense are jumping the shark. Remember when you spent hours arguing with actual dialogue from Goodfellas? I used the classic "funny guy" Liotta/Pesci scene.

You were livid by the time you figured out how badly you were duped. I privately messaged folks I was geniunely concerned I was punking an actual mental patient.

Nevertheless you persist. Thus I antagonize your "white-blood" cells into critically high demand.

Hasn't your whole fishing analogy kind of run its course? The whole feces, urine and semen fascination as well?

I dropped the Clifton charade years ago, didn't even create the alias in this forum. Same re Kaufman. The kids want new material at shows. Even Goodfella gags at your expense are jumping the shark. Remember when you spent hours arguing with actual dialogue from Goodfellas? I used the classic "funny guy" Liotta/Pesci scene.

You were livid by the time you figured out how badly you were duped. I privately messaged folks I was geniunely concerned I was punking an actual mental patient.

Nevertheless you persist. Thus I antagonize your "white-blood" cells into critically high demand.

You're talking " Greek "......and you're fantasizing.....
Step outta Wez's Blue Porta Potty and take a deep breath of
Fresh air....once you oxygenate that tortured shrinking grey
matter much like your baby Gherkin....reality will snap back
and you won't hurt so much.

This was on a cave you used to inhabit, stop scrawling such
images......

You're talking " Greek "......and you're fantasizing.....
Step outta Wez's Blue Porta Potty and take a deep breath of
Fresh air....once you oxygenate that tortured shrinking grey
matter much like your baby Gherkin....reality will snap back
and you won't hurt so much.

This was on a cave you used to inhabit, stop scrawling such
images......
Three consecutive posts in which your "tell" was controlled. You waited for the forum software to upload into the response box before your usual obfuscation, misdirection and incoherence. The restraint might actually raise your blood pressure more than the unhinged "tell" you're so painfully infamous for revealing when in pure unhinged mode.

I don’t believe that at all. Her defeat was clearly mostly her fault and the Dems fault, maybe all her and their fault. But I’m guessing there was a dent made by the Russkies. My larger point was about who would vote for Trump.
Yawn

I think a wider swatch of this country, well outside the stereotypical "fly over" states, has rightfully seen enough of Washington politics as usual. Regardless of party identity or leaning. By overlooking the enormously personally flawed Trump, in much the way Bill Clinton's flawed personal conduct did not stop his election and reelection, wanted in Trump true change in Washington. The first modern legitimate example of this outsider in power was Ross Perot's initial 30% plus national poll numbers in 1992. Enough people were willing to (and are still willing to) overlook gaping lapses of judgment, empathy, intelligence, common sense, ego, bravado, scandals, etc. to see through this anomaly toward Trump achieving whichever among many, a pick and choosing of his promises on a southern wall, restoration of pre-civil rights era America, normalization of racism, white supremacy, etc. Whichever promise(s) his diverse following are counting on him to carry out.

In the case of Perot, an honest and intelligent billionaire, but had enough quirky conspiracy theories and weird decisions (picked Stockdale for VP??) that he fell from his outsider pedestal to end up shaving off enough HW Bush support to clinch it for Clinton.

So many changes in our country's cultural norms have slowly taken place since the end of WWII. Though this is now at least a three generational time period, this is "progress" for most; "carnage" for others. We have had non-politicians as president many times, most recently Eisenhower.

Eisenhower was uniquely qualified for the obvious reasons, and knew how to act, behave, delegate, control, and oversee a government.

The outcome of Mueller's assignment, and the consequences AND reactions to it, are just a guessing game for everyone. It's a shame the "outsider" had to be so uniquely unqualified.
You smart people must no that racism is a social construct. It's all in your heads. Discrimination is what you're looking for. So lets banish racism from the conversation and focus on discrimination.

Some of the friends & family from the great state of Texas have been freaking out on Facebook lately showing districts that have or are turning blue. They are saying they just need to get out and talk to more people and that will get them to see things their way. I say Trump is a huge gamble that could really leave a mark on the GOP. Obama was polarizing but still retained a positive approval rating, Trump never has had one and may never achieve one.
Throw one up against the wall and see who sticks.

Back