The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Imagine the surprise when someone wearing a MAGA hat needed a court-appointed attorney. He talks just like Joe and Ricky! Is he one of them?
Which one is worse?
The commie bookstore owner who called me a racist, or the tooth challenged redneck who has anger issues?

The left does a good job of f'n things up....
  • antifa.jpg

I believe if you are an out in the open nazi you deserve whatever you get . . . but then again I'm on the side that is 'against' hate, racism and the nazi ideology . . . and you?
Hüsker, you’re not getting it. If you beat up a Nazi, you’re a fascist who’s just as bad. “On both sides...”

I believe if you are an out in the open nazi you deserve whatever you get . . . but then again I'm on the side that is 'against' hate, racism and the nazi ideology . . . and you?
Murder is murder, arson is arson, freedom of speech allows the fucking idiots from the far left and far right to speak.
Even moron like you get to speak up and remove all doubt....

Three consecutive posts in which your "tell" was controlled. You waited for the forum software to upload into the response box before your usual obfuscation, misdirection and incoherence. The restraint might actually raise your blood pressure more than the unhinged "tell" you're so painfully infamous for revealing when in pure unhinged mode.

You sure like to display your ignorance don't you...!

You wear it like a badge of honor.

QUOTE="Lion Eyes, post: 178651, member: 842"

The left does a good job of f'n things up....
  • antifa.jpg
/QUOTE

Ahhh ....to have a couple of dump trucks full of " marbles " and just let the cat eyes
fly in their direction, then a " Honey Wagon " on full reverse pump and coat the
" shit " all over them.....

Marbles and Shit that's the ticket !

Murder is murder, arson is arson, freedom of speech allows the fucking idiots from the far left and far right to speak.
Even moron like you get to speak up and remove all doubt....
. . . and apologists are apologists. So concerning the war against ISIS aren't those fighting and killing ISIS just as bad as ISIS? Was the French Resistance just as bad as the nazis?

. . . and apologists are apologists. So concerning the war against ISIS aren't those fighting and killing ISIS just as bad as ISIS? Was the French Resistance just as bad as the nazis?
You should apologize you fucking idiot...you're lack of reasoning and comprehension continue to prove that.

Back