The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Ask the FBI and the NSA and Google and Facebook. Tons.

Those stupid hillbilly white folk don't even have internet or understand any of dat tech stuff...Perhaps they got the news the old fashion...through the tube and saw a shrew named HRC for a candidate.

Do you see how stupid you sound? You want to give credit for a sound decision in voting for your savior-BO...but now these stupid white folks were influenced into making a decision about possible one of the worst candidates and run campaigns EVER!

And BTW...take a look at these ads/propaganda that "influenced" these dummies. Meme's were the choice for the brain washing. Perhaps wez, aka GAP, is an operative for those pesky Russians...hmmmm.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/politics/russia-2016-election-facebook.html

Those stupid hillbilly white folk don't even have internet or understand any of dat tech stuff...Perhaps they got the news the old fashion...through the tube and saw a shrew named HRC for a candidate.

Do you see how stupid you sound? You want to give credit for a sound decision in voting for your savior-BO...but now these stupid white folks were influenced into making a decision about possible one of the worst candidates and run campaigns EVER!

And BTW...take a look at these ads/propaganda that "influenced" these dummies. Meme's were the choice for the brain washing. Perhaps wez, aka GAP, is an operative for those pesky Russians...hmmmm.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/politics/russia-2016-election-facebook.html

Do the Russians support propaganda against " Blue " Porta Potties ?

My only points were factual. If that sounds stupid to you, that's your problem. Fact: If you were better educated, chances are overwhelming that you didn't vote for Trump. Fact: The Russians had a significant and targeted online (a place where many get their news) disinformation campaign against HRC and for Trump. Sorry, bud...I know you hate those facts, but calling me stupid for pointing them out, well...maybe it makes you look stupid?

My only points were factual. If that sounds stupid to you, that's your problem. Fact: If you were better educated, chances are overwhelming that you didn't vote for Trump. Fact: The Russians had a significant and targeted online (a place where many get their news) disinformation campaign against HRC and for Trump. Sorry, bud...I know you hate those facts, but calling me stupid for pointing them out, well...maybe it makes you look stupid?

Aww...a retort because he was stung....

AnxiousSpiffyGnat-max-1mb.gif

Now git ta work !

FAKE NEWS !!!

No gray area here Juan, either the "influence" tipped the scales to Trump or it's a red herring...you clearly believe
that HRC defeat was 100% caused by Russia interference. No wonder with elk like you, HRC sold 300k copies of toilet paper.

No gray area here Juan, either the "influence" tipped the scales to Trump or it's a red herring...you clearly believe
that HRC defeat was 100% caused by Russia interference. No wonder with elk like you, HRC sold 300k copies of toilet paper.
I don’t believe that at all. Her defeat was clearly mostly her fault and the Dems fault, maybe all her and their fault. But I’m guessing there was a dent made by the Russkies. My larger point was about who would vote for Trump.

I don’t believe that at all. Her defeat was clearly mostly her fault and the Dems fault, maybe all her and their fault. But I’m guessing there was a dent made by the Russkies. My larger point was about who would vote for Trump.

Evidently it was the same folk that voted for Obama.

I think a wider swatch of this country, well outside the stereotypical "fly over" states, has rightfully seen enough of Washington politics as usual. Regardless of party identity or leaning. By overlooking the enormously personally flawed Trump, in much the way Bill Clinton's flawed personal conduct did not stop his election and reelection, wanted in Trump true change in Washington. The first modern legitimate example of this outsider in power was Ross Perot's initial 30% plus national poll numbers in 1992. Enough people were willing to (and are still willing to) overlook gaping lapses of judgment, empathy, intelligence, common sense, ego, bravado, scandals, etc. to see through this anomaly toward Trump achieving whichever among many, a pick and choosing of his promises on a southern wall, restoration of pre-civil rights era America, normalization of racism, white supremacy, etc. Whichever promise(s) his diverse following are counting on him to carry out.

In the case of Perot, an honest and intelligent billionaire, but had enough quirky conspiracy theories and weird decisions (picked Stockdale for VP??) that he fell from his outsider pedestal to end up shaving off enough HW Bush support to clinch it for Clinton.

So many changes in our country's cultural norms have slowly taken place since the end of WWII. Though this is now at least a three generational time period, this is "progress" for most; "carnage" for others. We have had non-politicians as president many times, most recently Eisenhower.

Eisenhower was uniquely qualified for the obvious reasons, and knew how to act, behave, delegate, control, and oversee a government.

The outcome of Mueller's assignment, and the consequences AND reactions to it, are just a guessing game for everyone. It's a shame the "outsider" had to be so uniquely unqualified.

California's " Motor Votor " Law gave her the Votes in the " Popular Vote ".....
Governor Jerry Brown and the Attorney General let the Rigged system here corrupt the
Popular Vote.....

Take a look at this Pic below....Because She is the source of the corruption !
She was AG and she enabled/knows what happened in 2016 !

220px-Kamala_Harris_official_photo.jpg

Xavier Becerra furthered the corruption.....he's the Dirty DNC Server Thief.

Not even Snopes * can cover for the corruption......

logo-main-header.png

Going Back to Cali
Hillary Clinton garnered 4.3 million more votes
than Donald Trump in the nation's most populous state.

CLAIM
Hillary Clinton's popular vote win in the presidential election came entirely from the state of California.

RATING
det-mixture.gif
MIXTURE
ORIGIN
On 18 December 2016, the Federalist Papers, a conservative clickbait web site, posted a story headlined “Hillary’s Popular Vote Win Came ENTIRELY from California”:

If the election was decided by the popular vote, than we would be swearing in a President Hillary Clinton.

But that’s not how it works. And — as he has said many time — if Donald Trump was campaigning for the popular vote, rather than the electoral vote, he would have campaigned much differently.

But he didn’t and Hillary’s margin of victory in that state was 4.3 million votes — or 61.5 percent

And therein lies the rub.

The purpose of the Electoral College is to prevent regional candidates from dominating national elections…

If you take California out of the total, Donald Trump won the popular vote by 1.4 million.

As the web site pointed out, as of 19 December 2016 CNN had Hillary Clinton winning a popular vote margin over Donald Trump with totals of 65,788,583 to 62,955,363 respectively, a margin of approximately 2.8 million votes (although Trump won the presidency by securing 306 electoral college votes, 36 more than he needed to claim victory).

It’s true that if California’s vote totals were entirely removed from the equation then Hillary Clinton would lose her popular vote lead, but the logic of that assessment is somewhat flawed. One could, for example, arbitrarily remove the states of New York and Massachusetts from the vote count, docking Clinton roughly 2.6 million votes (and wiping out her popular vote win). Or one could similarly claim that Trump’s electoral vote victory “came entirely from Texas,” since if Clinton had taken the Lone Star state (and its 38 electoral votes), she would also have won the overall election. One could combine any number of states’ vote counts and exclude them from the aggregate, but doing so wouldn’t undo the basic mathematical principle that a vote difference in one state can’t sway the election results to or from a candidate who doesn’t also have significant support from multiple other states. In this case, California wouldn’t have put Clinton over the top in the popular vote total without the additional 61.4 million votes she received in other states.

There is some validity to pointing out that the 2016 election is an exemplar of a modern trend that generally sees Democratic candidates tending to receive large numbers of votes from densely-populated metropolitan areas in states such as New York and California, while Republican candidates tend to collect votes from geographically larger but less populated portions of the country — one of the main factors behind this election’s disparity between the popular vote (which Clinton won) and the electoral vote that actually decides the election (which Trump won). This phenomenon could be viewed as a positive, that our electoral system requires winning presidential candidates to have broad national support and not just rack up huge margins in a relatively small number of high-population centers. On the other hand, some argue that our government should represent people and not geography, and therefore the location of voters should be irrelevant.

It may also be true, as Donald Trump has claimed, that without our winner-take-all electoral system (under which it makes no difference whether a candidate loses a state by 100 votes or 10,000,000 votes) that generally forces candidates to focus their efforts on a handful of “swing” states, he might have campaigned differently and garnered more popular votes than Hillary Clinton did. But freed from those electoral constraints, Clinton might also have campaigned differently and won more popular votes than she actually did — all such imaginings are just speculation that cannot be proved one way or the other.

In any case, it is true that the margin of votes by which Hillary Clinton won the state of California was significantly greater than the margin by which she won the national popular vote. But even if Clinton’s 4.3 million vote victory over Trump in California provided her overall winning edge, it wouldn’t be an issue if she hadn’t also amassed enough votes all the other states to make that outcome possible.

Like I said in the past ....California Democrats RIGGED the voting system for Hillary Rodham Clinton !
And she still LOST !

Now the Democrats are working on Texas....they are Rigging the votes and local elections to
support the corruption !

* Spola's favorite Liberal Lying Site can't hide the corruption in California !

I think a wider swatch of this country, well outside the stereotypical "fly over" states, has rightfully seen enough of Washington politics as usual. Regardless of party identity or leaning. By overlooking the enormously personally flawed Trump, in much the way Bill Clinton's flawed personal conduct did not stop his election and reelection, wanted in Trump true change in Washington. The first modern legitimate example of this outsider in power was Ross Perot's initial 30% plus national poll numbers in 1992. Enough people were willing to (and are still willing to) overlook gaping lapses of judgment, empathy, intelligence, common sense, ego, bravado, scandals, etc. to see through this anomaly toward Trump achieving whichever among many, a pick and choosing of his promises on a southern wall, restoration of pre-civil rights era America, normalization of racism, white supremacy, etc. Whichever promise(s) his diverse following are counting on him to carry out.

In the case of Perot, an honest and intelligent billionaire, but had enough quirky conspiracy theories and weird decisions (picked Stockdale for VP??) that he fell from his outsider pedestal to end up shaving off enough HW Bush support to clinch it for Clinton.

So many changes in our country's cultural norms have slowly taken place since the end of WWII. Though this is now at least a three generational time period, this is "progress" for most; "carnage" for others. We have had non-politicians as president many times, most recently Eisenhower.

Eisenhower was uniquely qualified for the obvious reasons, and knew how to act, behave, delegate, control, and oversee a government.

The outcome of Mueller's assignment, and the consequences AND reactions to it, are just a guessing game for everyone. It's a shame the "outsider" had to be so uniquely unqualified.
I think my stated opinion on the current events and recent historic background of events, in a civilized and respectful presentation, to receive a "dumb" from 4nos, sums up quite well the level(s) of discourse one less "no" can bring to a discussion.

I think my stated opinion on the current events and recent historic background of events, in a civilized and respectful presentation, to receive a "dumb" from 4nos, sums up quite well the level(s) of discourse one less "no" can bring to a discussion.

No.....I expressed " My " Opinion and now you are
seriously BUTT HURT because I expressed " My " Opinion....

The one time you posted a relatively normal commentary and I expressed
" My " opinion and you are BUTT HURT.....

You can dish it Bob, " butt " you definitely cannot take it.

Classic Liberal response to Freedom of Speech.

Texas will swing blue soon and that will change everything.

Texas will swing blue soon and that will change everything.
Some of the friends & family from the great state of Texas have been freaking out on Facebook lately showing districts that have or are turning blue. They are saying they just need to get out and talk to more people and that will get them to see things their way. I say Trump is a huge gamble that could really leave a mark on the GOP. Obama was polarizing but still retained a positive approval rating, Trump never has had one and may never achieve one.

The nation is shocked today to learn that one of Trump’s chief advisers has departed from the White House. That hasn’t happened in like 4 days!

No.....I expressed " My " Opinion and now you are
seriously BUTT HURT because I expressed " My " Opinion....

The one time you posted a relatively normal commentary and I expressed
" My " opinion and you are BUTT HURT.....

You can dish it Bob, " butt " you definitely cannot take it.

Classic Liberal response to Freedom of Speech.
I think your response proves the point. Unless we're really the same guy just messing with the Trump syncophants here that get all worked up over mere words.

Back