The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

The nation is shocked today to learn that one of Trump’s chief advisers has departed from the White House. That hasn’t happened in like 4 days!
Nothing to see here...move along.

I think a wider swatch of this country, well outside the stereotypical "fly over" states, has rightfully seen enough of Washington politics as usual. Regardless of party identity or leaning. By overlooking the enormously personally flawed Trump, in much the way Bill Clinton's flawed personal conduct did not stop his election and reelection, wanted in Trump true change in Washington. The first modern legitimate example of this outsider in power was Ross Perot's initial 30% plus national poll numbers in 1992. Enough people were willing to (and are still willing to) overlook gaping lapses of judgment, empathy, intelligence, common sense, ego, bravado, scandals, etc. to see through this anomaly toward Trump achieving whichever among many, a pick and choosing of his promises on a southern wall, restoration of pre-civil rights era America, normalization of racism, white supremacy, etc. Whichever promise(s) his diverse following are counting on him to carry out.

In the case of Perot, an honest and intelligent billionaire, but had enough quirky conspiracy theories and weird decisions (picked Stockdale for VP??) that he fell from his outsider pedestal to end up shaving off enough HW Bush support to clinch it for Clinton.

So many changes in our country's cultural norms have slowly taken place since the end of WWII. Though this is now at least a three generational time period, this is "progress" for most; "carnage" for others. We have had non-politicians as president many times, most recently Eisenhower.

Eisenhower was uniquely qualified for the obvious reasons, and knew how to act, behave, delegate, control, and oversee a government.

The outcome of Mueller's assignment, and the consequences AND reactions to it, are just a guessing game for everyone. It's a shame the "outsider" had to be so uniquely unqualified.
You obviously have studied history right? You do know Eisenhower had a long affair while in office. Please do not compare the intellect of dump with Clinton.

You obviously have studied history right? You do know Eisenhower had a long affair while in office. Please do not compare the intellect of dump with Clinton.
Trump is an intellectual imbecile, combined with so high a degree of narcissism, I don't think he has any clue how stupid he is in every aspect of his pathetic, mean-spirited, selfish and greedy life.

Clinton had affairs that, following the Gary Hart Code, were a harbinger of scrutiny public figures now rightfully are open to exposure.

Clinton was one of the most highly educated and intellectually engaging presidents with masterful political instincts and skills that can be compared by academia to LBJ. LBJ wins any comparison however, as to domestic legislative progress with only FDR and TR in their own exclusive club of three members.

I hope that clears up any misinterpretation my earlier post had as to Clinton and Trump.

DDE and his military driver in WWII is the only rumored affair I've ever known regarding him. His personal life has never received the forensic scrutiny of FDR, JFK, or LBJ, in the pre-Gary Hart era. Probably not interesting enough for tell all books or movies.

QUOTE="Lambchop, post: 177986, member: 1590"

/QUOTE

Hey Fat Slob Bob.....how's it feel to have Barry's " Egg " on Your face...?
Kinda sticky Huh !

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 178118, member: 2987"

Trump is an intellectual imbecile, combined with so high a degree of narcissism, I don't think he has any clue how stupid he is in every aspect of his pathetic, mean-spirited, selfish and greedy life.

Clinton had affairs that, following the Gary Hart Code, were a harbinger of scrutiny public figures now rightfully are open to exposure.

Clinton was one of the most highly educated and intellectually engaging presidents with masterful political instincts and skills that can be compared by academia to LBJ. LBJ wins any comparison however, as to domestic legislative progress with only FDR and TR in their own exclusive club of three members.

I hope that clears up any misinterpretation my earlier post had as to Clinton and Trump.

DDE and his military driver in WWII is the only rumored affair I've ever known regarding him. His personal life has never received the forensic scrutiny of FDR, JFK, or LBJ, in the pre-Gary Hart era. Probably not interesting enough for tell all books or movies.[

/QUOTE

Fat Slob Bob ( Now Lamb Chop ) loves Barry's egg on his Face......

QUOTE="Lambchop, post: 177986, member: 1590"

/QUOTE

Hey Fat Slob Bob.....how's it feel to have Barry's " Egg " on Your face...?
Kinda sticky Huh !

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 178118, member: 2987"

DDE and his military driver in WWII is the only rumored affair I've ever known regarding him. His personal life has never received the forensic scrutiny of FDR, JFK, or LBJ, in the pre-Gary Hart era. Probably not interesting enough for tell all books or movies.[

/QUOTE

Fat Slob Bob ( Now Lamb Chop ) loves Barry's egg on his Face......
Lamb chop, attached above exemplifies my point below.

You see, when you're piercing the thin skinned arterial canal of Drumpft nutter world, and the TV sets all along the interior margins are reverberating Fox News Hannitized world view, its the "white-blood" cells that are first to attack. This forum is a microcosm of this chapter in American History. Their tiki torch posts filled with vulgar and racist dog whistles about the heritage of those they hate. Their giggling between themselves over which historic inaccurate falsehood they believe is true today, only to have to adjust now nearly daily with Drumpft's malleability on guns, walls, taxes, etc.

Soon after 4nos stole my grammatically accurate 5Nos alias name through his failure to use a capital letter for a proper name, his "white-blood" cell has been attacking rational discourse through an array of unsuccessful prop comic tropes.

Be they feces flinging and urination memes, cut/paste of insane posts on his Facebook account from the Russian troll sites that operate 12-15 hours ahead of US time zones, to give him patently phony information to copy and paste, first thing each morning. Then bold, supersize and colorize the portions he thinks we read, but truthfully, nobody reads his tomes, we all just scroll to the bottom where he sticks his predictable vulgar insult and screams "TRUTH" as close to a verbal shout as a written statement can emulate.

So a short post that is pierced into that Fox artery is generally attacked for being glib and misinterpreted as much as possible, while a longer post is attacked by the "white-blood" cells as dumb, without any civil discourse in response.

GJonFe6X_normal.jpg
Katie Pavlich

@KatiePavlich

BREAKING: DOJ Announces Fast and Furious Documents Withheld by Eric Holder Will Be Released http://ow.ly/15et30iOrEc

9:59 AM - Mar 7, 2018

Katie Pavlich - BREAKING: DOJ Announces New Fast and Furious Documents Will Be Released
townhall.com

The nation is shocked today to learn that one of Trump’s chief advisers has departed from the White House. That hasn’t happened in like 4 days!
Nothing to see here...move along.
Here's a clear and convincing example of someone piercing the thin skinned Fox arterial vessel, with a satirical reference to the true historic record of high level WH officials leaving their positions in droves for any number of reasons being speculated upon by the public.

Then the "white-blood" cell swimming up the vessel to apply the first responder "nothing to see here" discrationary tactic. Here, it's literally those exact words.

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 178186, member: 2987"

Lamb chop, attached above exemplifies my point below.

You see, when you're piercing the thin skinned arterial canal of Drumpft nutter world, and the TV sets all along the interior margins are reverberating Fox News Hannitized world view, its the "white-blood" cells that are first to attack. This forum is a microcosm of this chapter in American History. Their tiki torch posts filled with vulgar and racist dog whistles about the heritage of those they hate. Their giggling between themselves over which historic inaccurate falsehood they believe is true today, only to have to adjust now nearly daily with Drumpft's malleability on guns, walls, taxes, etc.

Soon after 4nos stole my grammatically accurate 5Nos alias name through his failure to use a capital letter for a proper name, his "white-blood" cell has been attacking rational discourse through an array of unsuccessful prop comic tropes.

Be they feces flinging and urination memes, cut/paste of insane posts on his Facebook account from the Russian troll sites that operate 12-15 hours ahead of US time zones, to give him patently phony information to copy and paste, first thing each morning. Then bold, supersize and colorize the portions he thinks we read, but truthfully, nobody reads his tomes, we all just scroll to the bottom where he sticks his predictable vulgar insult and screams "TRUTH" as close to a verbal shout as a written statement can emulate.

So a short post that is pierced into that Fox artery is generally attacked for being glib and misinterpreted as much as possible, while a longer post is attacked by the "white-blood" cells as dumb, without any civil discourse in response.

/QUOTE

That is a " Butthurt " post....

No need to cast, I just drop the hook and Bob salivates......

Back