The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

So, your bluster aside will he or won't he?

We he or won't be be confirmed?

I dunno. There are rumblings of more accusers, but I have no idea if they will materialize.

Looks like she will talk to the committee. They are trying not to talk to Mark Judge, but he's a joker in this. Absent other accusations or some concrete evidence to confirm the party/event, it will come down to how each comports themselves in the interview.

DKE Kav is already a poor candidate and did not have an easy time when he was confirmed for his current position. The Whelan schtick could also bite them all in butt. Whalen was doing oppo for Kav/GOP on Kav and found Ford before she went public. What else did Whelan find on Kav and why did he make up that stupid story?

If Kav (or Grassley et al) knew Whelan was floating that crap, it's awkward. And that they felt the need to make up something like that is weird. Kav has completely denied the party existed or he knew Ford (according to reports - I've not seen a direct interview.)

But really it comes down to numbers. I doubt Collins or Murkowski will seriously jeopardize their popularity over this issue. So how much has Maine/Alaska complained?

If Ford gets blown out of the room and nothing else serious/credible come out, they may push Kav through, but many GOPers are not happy with how this is playing out.

I think we can all agree on this, however:

If DKE Brett Kav can be denied his god-give right to be on the Supreme Court, which is the god-darn god give right of all white American men who went to Georgetown Prep, for things as minor as lying to Congress and getting accused of sexual assault of a 15 year old girl...

Then for SURE Killary and Obummer are going to jail because lots of us yelled "lock her up!" A LOT and we wore red hats. That counts for something in this country! So Kav's hearing is a sure sign I've been right all along and Killary and Obummer are Going! Down!!!

No African-born Muslim traitors and aging white female pedophile traffickers in our Murica ever again! MAGA baby! Keke!

Ok, going out for pizza and a smoothie. TTYL!

I think we can all agree on this, however:

If DKE Brett Kav can be denied his god-give right to be on the Supreme Court, which is the god-darn god give right of all white American men who went to Georgetown Prep, for things as minor as lying to Congress and getting accused of sexual assault of a 15 year old girl...

Then for SURE Killary and Obummer are going to jail because lots of us yelled "lock her up!" A LOT and we wore red hats. That counts for something in this country! So Kav's hearing is a sure sign I've been right all along and Killary and Obummer are Going! Down!!!

No African-born Muslim traitors and aging white female pedophile traffickers in our Murica ever again! MAGA baby! Keke!

Ok, going out for pizza and a smoothie. TTYL!

Good lord put the pipe down and save the teeth that are left.

We he or won't be be confirmed?

I dunno. There are rumblings of more accusers, but I have no idea if they will materialize.

Looks like she will talk to the committee. They are trying not to talk to Mark Judge, but he's a joker in this. Absent other accusations or some concrete evidence to confirm the party/event, it will come down to how each comports themselves in the interview.

DKE Kav is already a poor candidate and did not have an easy time when he was confirmed for his current position. The Whelan schtick could also bite them all in butt. Whalen was doing oppo for Kav/GOP on Kav and found Ford before she went public. What else did Whelan find on Kav and why did he make up that stupid story?

If Kav (or Grassley et al) knew Whelan was floating that crap, it's awkward. And that they felt the need to make up something like that is weird. Kav has completely denied the party existed or he knew Ford (according to reports - I've not seen a direct interview.)

But really it comes down to numbers. I doubt Collins or Murkowski will seriously jeopardize their popularity over this issue. So how much has Maine/Alaska complained?

If Ford gets blown out of the room and nothing else serious/credible come out, they may push Kav through, but many GOPers are not happy with how this is playing out.

Alaskans were already not liking Judge K because of his record of opinions on Native sovereignty issues.

K has the distinction of being the least-popular SCOTUS nominee since Bork (whose nomination, you may remember, got borked).

The issue that seems to have been lost in the rape kerfluffle is his admission (more or less) that he misled the Senators during the hearing for his current judgeship.

It's interesting that Whelan knew Ford's name before she went public. Who told him?

Alaskans were already not liking Judge K because of his record of opinions on Native sovereignty issues.

K has the distinction of being the least-popular SCOTUS nominee since Bork (whose nomination, you may remember, got borked).

The issue that seems to have been lost in the rape kerfluffle is his admission (more or less) that he misled the Senators during the hearing for his current judgeship.

It's interesting that Whelan knew Ford's name before she went public. Who told him?
Maybe it was that cunt feinstein.

So Mr. Whelan offered to resign from his "Ethics" non-profit, but his board changed it to a suspension. Apparently, an admitted partisan liar is just what they are looking for in a President.

"Ethics" - heh.

Back