The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Keep you eye on the prize!

shhhh... don't alert the deep state. Killary!!!!! Your time will come. You and O'bummer! when you least expect it... expect it!

michellema
upload_2018-9-24_5-1-40.jpeg
upload_2018-9-24_5-1-40.png
Michelle Malkin
upload_2018-9-24_5-1-40.png
Twitter › michellemalkin
Politically-timed, uncorroborated disclosures to resistance media are not evidence. Strategic pile-ons are not evidence. Mob chants are not evidence. Volume is not evidence. #BelieveEvidenceNotGender #StoptheSmearCampaign #HoldTheVote #ConfirmKavanaugh

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-24_5-1-40.gif
    upload_2018-9-24_5-1-40.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 2
    43 bytes · Views: 0
Speaking of amusing... you're still an arrogant turd

Aww. You're still cute too, Snowflake.

Smooches.

Love

Freisland

PS - Paulie Cuttingdeals is still in jail. I'm going to do some laps. Big Masters meet coming up. Got to put in the yards! Speaking of yards... wonder if Paulie is pumping iron on the yard. It would be awesome if he came out looking like some extra from Oz. Whole bunch of White Power and Cyrillic tats, shaved head, ripped like a Rodin. Imma write him, suggest it. That would be dope.

Smooches.

Love

Freisland

PS - Paulie Cuttingdeals is still in jail. I'm going to do some laps. Big Masters meet coming up. Got to put in the yards! Speaking of yards... wonder if Paulie is pumping iron on the yard. It would be awesome if he came out looking like some extra from Oz. Whole bunch of White Power and Cyrillic tats, shaved head, ripped like a Rodin. Imma write him, suggest it. That would be dope.

Firsthand experience with prison " Love " motivated the emotional post above......

Smooches.

Love

Freisland

You're beginning to sound like Daffy...

I went to high school with Chet Greenwood. He was a year or two older than me.

https://www.sevendaysvt.com/OffMess...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Orleans County Republican Party chair Chet Greenwood denied writing a tweet posted to his account that suggested one of the women accusing U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault was instead recalling a “sexual fantasy.”​

What's your point....you know someone who most likely posted the TRUTH and then denied it
because he's spineless....

These women who are doing this are disgusting " Tools " for the filthy Democrats....

Back