The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

So we have become so PC that all one has to do to ruin a persons reputation or deny them a position on the SCOTUS is accuse them of malfeasance.
No proof necessary, just make an accusation...something Joe McCarthy would understand.

I'll bet the FBI could get to the bottom of this.

It's their duty to investigate the background of Presidential appointments (but, obviously, not if they are told to stay away).

Also, according to several news reports, the FBI is investigating her claim of death threats directed at her and her family. Imaginary question - "Dr. Ford, why do you think these threats were made?"

So we have become so PC that all one has to do to ruin a persons reputation or deny them a position on the SCOTUS is accuse them of malfeasance.
No proof necessary, just make an accusation...something Joe McCarthy would understand.
Sounds like something right out of the t, fascist-light playbook. It's what you people do.

Also, according to several news reports, the FBI is investigating her claim of death threats directed at her and her family. Imaginary question - "Dr. Ford, why do you think these threats were made?"
The brownshirts are coming . . . I'm sure we have some in here.

The brownshirts are coming . . . I'm sure we have some in here.

The Republican Party is already the political favorite of the American neo-nazis. It looks like the Republican leaders have less than a week to figure out how to engineer the Party's survival beyond the next two elections.

I really held out some hope for the TEA Party as a modern replacement for the entrenched Alphonse-Gaston duopoly in which American political leadership had become enmired when it was first formed but before it was taken over by the usual gang of demagogues and idiots.

The Republican Party is already the political favorite of the American neo-nazis. It looks like the Republican leaders have less than a week to figure out how to engineer the Party's survival beyond the next two elections.

I really held out some hope for the TEA Party as a modern replacement for the entrenched Alphonse-Gaston duopoly in which American political leadership had become enmired when it was first formed but before it was taken over by the usual gang of demagogues and idiots.
I see the "Dumb"emoji came directly from one who tries desperately (in here at least to the 5 or 6 of us) to support the aforementioned, "demagogues" category and fits perfectly in with the aforementioned, "idiots".

You sure are quite the dumbass lying fuck we all know and love. The tea party wouldn't have anything to do, evah.

Well, Roy Cohen was McCarthy and Trump's right hand man, so perhaps you're on to something.

Back