The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You're beginning to sound like Daffy...

Awe snickerdoodle,

Your gentle words of wooing are making my heart amush.

You continue to beguile, bemuse and amuse.

You're even cute when you're triggered, cuddly cat.

Smooches.

Love

Friesland

How come Lion Eyes, our most ardent t supporter, hasn't posted this picture yet?

Trump-Hurricane-2-800x430.jpg

Awe snickerdoodle,

Your gentle words of wooing are making my heart amush.

You continue to beguile, bemuse and amuse.

You're even cute when you're triggered, cuddly cat.

Smooches.

Love

Friesland
Congratulations Fries...you've manage to with minimal effort to move yourself into the peanut gallery along side your doppelganger...

Trump says he’s an ‘absolute no’ on Puerto Rican statehood as long as San Juan mayor is in office
2 hours
gettyimages-863078294-1280x720.jpg

President Donald Trump listens as Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rosselló speaks during a meeting on Oct. 19, 2017, in the Oval Office at the White House in Washington, D.C. Trump said Monday that he was strongly against Puerto Rican statehood while the mayor of San Juan remained in power. Rosselló called Trump's statements 'disrespectful.' (Kevin Dietsch-Pool/Getty Images)

Trump says he’s an ‘absolute no’ on Puerto Rican statehood as long as San Juan mayor is in office
2 hours
gettyimages-863078294-1280x720.jpg

President Donald Trump listens as Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rosselló speaks during a meeting on Oct. 19, 2017, in the Oval Office at the White House in Washington, D.C. Trump said Monday that he was strongly against Puerto Rican statehood while the mayor of San Juan remained in power. Rosselló called Trump's statements 'disrespectful.' (Kevin Dietsch-Pool/Getty Images)

So it's personal?

If PR were admitted as a state, it would have 6 or 7 electoral votes.

Congratulations Fries...you've manage to with minimal effort to move yourself into the peanut gallery along side your doppelganger...

I love peanuts and Joseph Conrad.

You're all moody and sensitive these days. Maybe the full moon?

Have a nice Monday!

Love,

Friesland

Back