Why are racists and misogynists allowed on this forum?

You know what really pissed me off?
Going on a walk this am in north OC and all I saw were a bunch of fat illegals walking too, what’s this world coming to?
We need sheriff Joe in Ca.

Going on a walk this am in north OC and all I saw were a bunch of fat illegals walking too, what’s this world coming to?
Psychologically there are two things people do to rationalize things they fear and/or don't understand. They become angry or they attempt to belittle/make fun of that thing. That's why trumpies are constantly mad and make crude jokes about just about everything.

Like, do you wake up and think "hey, today's a good idea to piss a bunch of people off"? How bitter and cynical do you really need to be on a Sunday morning? Guessing you don't go to church and if you do you're one of the ones that the pastor uses for donations only because lord knows you aren't going to be saved from whatever hatred is in your heart.

Like, do you wake up and think "hey, today's a good idea to piss a bunch of people off"? How bitter and cynical do you really need to be on a Sunday morning? Guessing you don't go to church and if you do you're one of the ones that the pastor uses for donations only because lord knows you aren't going to be saved from whatever hatred is in your heart.
Hey, just want these fucking illegal invaders to be held accountable to the same laws that I am, too much to ask?
Law and order.

What would you do with the illegal problem if you were running things?
The ones that are here and the ones that are going to break the law to get here.
Who should pay for them?
What about their families that are allowed in after laws were broken?
What would you do about the border?
Don’t forget about our national debt.

Just a few things to think about before passing judgement on someone you have never met.

Psychologically there are two things people do to rationalize things they fear and/or don't understand. They become angry or they attempt to belittle/make fun of that thing. That's why trumpies are constantly mad and make crude jokes about just about everything.
Then there are fuck ups like you that categorize and attempt to justify their fears and lack of comprehension and understanding. In your anger and ignorance, you're guilty of the very thing you accuse others of.....

What’d I say?
What race?
I can’t be pissed?

1. Fat. Even though fat people cause all of us to pay higher healthcare rates... we're supposed to still like them.
2. Illegals. Low IQ people assume "illegal" refers to Mexicans, which is normally does, but you're racist because Husky Pu is a dummy.

I got your q.e.d. hanging....
I don't categorize Daffy as all you Democrats or as an ignorant lefty or as an antifa sympathizer...
He's an individual, his ignorance and hypocrisy have nothing to do with party affiliation, religious beliefs, sexual preference, or what he does for a living.
Same with you Magoo, you're not a dipstick because of your party affiliation or lack of or your attempts at pigeon holing folks.
You've worked hard at being a hardheaded curmudgeon, and you've succeed. Congrats!

I got your q.e.d. hanging....
I don't categorize Daffy as all you Democrats or as an ignorant lefty or as an antifa sympathizer...
He's an individual, his ignorance and hypocrisy have nothing to do with party affiliation, religious beliefs, sexual preference, or what he does for a living.
Same with you Magoo, you're not a dipstick because of your party affiliation or lack of or your attempts at pigeon holing folks.
You've worked hard at being a hardheaded curmudgeon, and you've succeed. Congrats!

q.e.d. => quod erat demonstrandum => that which was to be demonstrated

In response to a post suggesting that certain posters become angry when confronted with uncomfortable facts, you responded with "Then there are fuck up like you...".

q.e.d.

(the rest of your post renders the proof obvious by inspection)

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 351070, member: 1707"

Racist fascist.
You just described the CRIMINAL DEMOCRAT PARTY...!

/QUOTE

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 351072, member: 1707"

Psychologically there are two things people do to rationalize things
they fear and/or don't understand.
Two key points the CRIMINAL DEMOCRATS push....
A. They promote fear to hide their criminal ways.
B. They don't provide " Understanding ", by constantly LYING to the public....

They become angry or they attempt to belittle/make fun of that thing.
Gee....The President provided a solution on Friday because the CRIMINAL DEMOCRATS
want misery, and what do they do ......belittle and make fun of the solution he
provided in the absence of there willful nonattendance to a problem...

That's why trumpies are constantly mad and make crude
jokes about just about everything.
Literally a circle jerk within your own post here.....
You're a very unsatisfied Sad " Little " man...
# Information101....

[/QUOTE]

Seek professional help immediately.....preferably a female doctor.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/83/df/78/83df781536d2f67fdb388e148298036e.jpg

q.e.d. => quod erat demonstrandum => that which was to be demonstrated

In response to a post suggesting that certain posters become angry when confronted with uncomfortable facts, you responded with "Then there are fuck up like you...".

q.e.d.

(the rest of your post renders the proof obvious by inspection)
Thanks for the qed lesson professor....geezuss you're wanker.
Hypocritical fucks ups...that is exactly what ratboy is...
You prove my point regarding curmudgeon almost daily...
Fuck wads like ratboy are certainly deserving of anger, but not because he's Democrat.
You mistake anger for pity when it comes to curmudgeons

Thanks for the qed lesson professor....geezuss you're wanker.
Hypocritical fucks ups...that is exactly what ratboy is...
You prove my point regarding curmudgeon almost daily...
Fuck wads like ratboy are certainly deserving of anger, but not because he's Democrat.
You mistake anger for pity when it comes to curmudgeons

Sorry I can't respond in depth now - it's time to get hooked up to my curmudgeons anonymous zoom meeting.

Back