Why are racists and misogynists allowed on this forum?

Then there are fuck ups like you that categorize and attempt to justify their fears and lack of comprehension and understanding. In your anger and ignorance, you're guilty of the very thing you accuse others of.....
Show me where that is so we all know it’s not just you babbling self projections.

WTF? That took some control to not punch that Karen!

WTF...is right.

You're an IDIOT.

She's a LIBERAL studying Criminal Justice at SFSU...!
Now take that finger with Karen written on it out of your ass.

https://beingfarah.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/picture6.jpg

Seems like this thread is a great example of Saul Alinsky's Rules' for Radicals.

"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"

The Left has single out and labeled all White Conservatives as racist. White privilege. Old White Men, etc, etc, etc. This racism is no different than any other.

Have a great day!

Show me where that is so we all know it’s not just you babbling self projections.
Categorizing, attempting to justify your fears...you ignorant piece of fodder.
You posted this you fuck up, typical horse shit oozing from your posts.

"That's why trumpies are constantly mad and make crude jokes about just about everything."

Categorizing, attempting to justify your fears...you ignorant piece of fodder.
You posted this you fuck up, typical horse shit oozing from your posts.

"That's why trumpies are constantly mad and make crude jokes about just about everything."
And? You ain’t a good splainer. You are afraid and ignorant, that you put on display with your every post. You claim to detest trump yet back his every play. So you are also a hypocrite. Enjoy all that.

And? You ain’t a good splainer. You are afraid and ignorant, that you put on display with your every post. You claim to detest trump yet back his every play. So you are also a hypocrite. Enjoy all that.
Comprehension once again rears it's ugly head and bites your's off...
You categorize anyone who you disagree with as trumpies or racists or gun nuts or nazi's or....
I've NEVER said something as ignorant as "That's why biden backers are constantly mad and make crude jokes about just about everything."
I have on many occasions pointed out your ignorant hypocrisy , your inability to think as an individual along with your inability to comprehend the oblivious, throw in some sarcasm and you're generally left dumbfounded...
Run along now Daffy...

Back