War in Ukraine soon?

Son of Soros!!!
1645886301108.png

"We are all Ukranian Today"

SoccerHelper has a question for @Grace T. I just read an article about a US company based in Kiev where employees have decided to take on Russia and fight to the death for the company and Kiev. These are not contract militia folks either, just regular folks like me and you. These are Tech folks from the US. Why on earth would a regular Tech worker fight to the death for the Tech company and go up against a Russian Tank or Jet or try and shoot one down? I see these pics ((look staged to me)) of old ladies and regular folks being trained by a military dude to shoot down a Russian Jet. My advice is to either surrender or get the fuck out of dodge now like everyone else did a few nights before. BTW Grace, I have a buddy that plays fighter jet video games and he swears 100% that he see's the same footage that CNN is showing. I don;t play video games but something is not right.

I'm not sure. I know Joe Biden has a son that was on a board in the Ukraine and I know they had regime change 8 years ago for some big time pay to play games. Bio labs over there or is that a big lie too.
Got it, you don't know what you are talking about, thanks for clarifying.

Yes, I know nothing. This is what i think, whatithink. I think you are blind and brainwashed to boot. You get your news at one place. Got Jab? Got any kids in the arm forces?
Usual crap, throw some crap up against the wall to see if it will stick, then deflect with another bunch of crap thrown against a wall.

Substantiate nothing, support nothing, throw in a few insults - rinse and repeat.

You define you, and it ain't a pretty sight.

Two Q for any smart ass on here. Back drop: If you were a USA Contract Worker or Foreign Worker over....let's say Costa Rica, and you lived and worked over there for 10 years building a killer life and business and all was peachy until war broke out with Mexico. You have a two week notice at least to make a decision to stay and die or leave.

Q1. Mexico warns everyone in advance to leave Costa Rica before the troops come and war breaks out. What do you do?
A. Get the hell out of CR right now and go back to America before the war breaks out and heed the warning
B. Stay and fight to the death for Costa Rica and be trained by local army man who give you AK-47 to defend their motherland

Q2 If you had a DS or DD in the US Military, would you want them to go and fight for the Ukraines and take on Mother Russia?

Yes or No.

Does anyone know anyone who has a dd or ds in the military? If so, ask yourself if you would want to go fight for Ukraines? I know nothing so I'm asking all you smart and educated folks at the forum.

Last edited:
Usual crap, throw some crap up against the wall to see if it will stick, then deflect with another bunch of crap thrown against a wall.

Substantiate nothing, support nothing, throw in a few insults - rinse and repeat.

You define you, and it ain't a pretty sight.
Answer my questions at least? Where's the Jab talk? No more mask or jab in our country and now all eyes on war in the Ukraine? I know nothing......hahahahaha. Ignore me quickly. I want peace and I want all of us to love us first, before we go love some foreign country. You want to help Kiev but not Americans? That is telling sir right there. You can;t just go to wag a dog and think nothing happen here. Most on here only care about themsleves and you are one of them 100%. I have a great friend who cares more about what he sees on CNN then in his own town dude. Look at all the homeless in LA. All these rich ruling class snobs are now wanting to help the poor people in Kiev. Do you know what lies in Kiev?

And just so everyone knows, this will be Soccerhelpers only day to post so get me why you can. Debate is great so let's debate the big topics. Too much Taboo? Telling someone early on a in a debate, "you know nothing" is someone who actually is projecting what he actually doesnt know himself, hahahahahaha!!! Make love not war!!!

And just so everyone knows, this will be Soccerhelpers only day to post so get me why you can. Debate is great so let's debate the big topics. Too much Taboo? Telling someone early on a in a debate, "you know nothing" is someone who actually is projecting what he actually doesnt know himself, hahahahahaha!!! Make love not war!!!
Dumbasses like you deserve only crickets. Bye bye

Dumbasses like you deserve only crickets. Bye bye
I know I dumb. What happen to all the jab talk dude? Got anymore jabs man? Crack pipe? You men hate me and I am American 100%. You will be revealed soon. Do you know how many people in Kiev have been vaccinated by the way? How many are anti vaxxers? You care more about over there then here. What does that say about you Husker?

Tough to get a good understanding of exactly what's happening but it appears that Putin may have grossly underestimated the will of the Ukranians. Zelensky certainly has a big set. Hopefully Putin doesn't get desperate and start using far more serious weapons.

Ukraine is putting up a fight unlike Afghanistan. How far will Putin go? Now there are reports of children being killed.

Ukraine attack: Sean Penn says Putin made 'brutal mistake'
Actor adds blistering rebuke: 'If we allow Ukraine to fight alone, our soul as America is lost'
"Today, Sean Penn is among those who support Ukraine in Ukraine," the statement added. "Our country is grateful to him for such a display of courage and honesty. This morning, the director visited the office of the president and attended a press briefing by Iryna Vereshchuk, adviser to the head of the office of the head of state and vice prime minister - minister for reintegration of the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine. He talked to journalists, to our military, saw how we defend our country.

"Sean Penn demonstrates the courage that many others, including Western politicians, lack. The more such people in our country now, true friends of Ukraine, who support the struggle for freedom, the sooner it will be possible to stop Russia's treacherous attack."

So Sean, I have a deal for you and all the Elitist and the so called ruling class we have in this country. You send your kids first to save Ukraine and then seen all your friends and families friends to go take up arms for Ukraine. You all got played again with fake pics. First, you think HRC got the election stolen from Putin and t. We saw the crap you put us through with one impeachment after another and so much hate and discord. You guys hate the people you live with and want us to send our kids over to Ukraine to save the them. Got Jab? Then more lies, some cheating and spying and the the big heist with a scam of a plan. You stole two years of my kids life but all of sudden you guys care about the kids of Kiev. War sucks, but that's a war for Ukraine and Russia to fight out. Putin say's it a "Special Military Operation."
1645914971934.png

Back