War in Ukraine soon?

You’re babbling.
Boo....ripping that one off from another guy. You go to the bottom of the troll list. Shame after you've been embarassing espola recently.

Here's a hint: We all know troll is comedy (at least for the troll). Being unoriginal is not only a sign of a feeble and uncreative mind, but it's also not funny.

Boo....ripping that one off from another guy. You go to the bottom of the troll list. Shame after you've been embarassing espola recently.

Here's a hint: We all know troll is comedy (at least for the troll). Being unoriginal is not only a sign of a feeble and uncreative mind, but it's also not funny.
No, I was being serious. Look at it as constructive criticism. And I would think you would hold yourself up as better than ‘I know you are but what am I’ prepubescent retorts.

No, I was being serious. Look at it as constructive criticism. And I would think you would hold yourself up as better than ‘I know you are but what am I’ prepubescent retorts.

Can you get negative points from the bottom? When called on the carpet for your conflicting narratives, you went with a rip off of someone else's schtick. Saying "I was being serious" just doubles down on the unfunny nature of your trolling, particularly given the irony that this began as constructive criticism of YOU....double irony where you didn't intend it. You might have a few years still of apprenticing at espola's side before you earn your full troll master status. This is not the way it's done....sorry but true....it's sad really....you showed such promise.

Can you get negative points from the bottom? When called on the carpet for your conflicting narratives, you went with a rip off of someone else's schtick. Saying "I was being serious" just doubles down on the unfunny nature of your trolling, particularly given the irony that this began as constructive criticism of YOU....double irony where you didn't intend it. You might have a few years still of apprenticing at espola's side before you earn your full troll master status. This is not the way it's done....sorry but true....it's sad really....you showed such promise.
You’re hurt, I see that.

So I try to get my news from at least both opposing sides and I am getting really confused.

On the US side, it looks like Russia could be invading Ukraine at any time.

Then I switch channels and watch RT and they are making fun of how ridiculous it is that Russia would invade Ukraine.

I find that if RT, which is Russia funded, is taking the position that it is completely hysterical to suggest that there would be an invasion and if Russia does in fact invade in the near future, its credibility would be completely destroyed. It would be the end of the Russian propaganda machine. So i highly doubt that they are bluffing on this matter which is why I trust them more, they got more to lose.

Anyone else getting the same vibes?

You’re hurt, I see that.

I'm not the one lashing out at the initial criticism man. I can't helped it if you stepped in some doo doo and are now trying to deflect from it. Again, with every step, you are just reinforcing the impression of a feeble and unfunny mind. I'm really pulling for you to pull out of the tail spin you are in, but i'm not optimistic at this point.

Back