War in Ukraine soon?

blam

SILVER ELITE
So I try to get my news from at least both opposing sides and I am getting really confused.

On the US side, it looks like Russia could be invading Ukraine at any time.

Then I switch channels and watch RT and they are making fun of how ridiculous it is that Russia would invade Ukraine.

I find that if RT, which is Russia funded, is taking the position that it is completely hysterical to suggest that there would be an invasion and if Russia does in fact invade in the near future, its credibility would be completely destroyed. It would be the end of the Russian propaganda machine. So i highly doubt that they are bluffing on this matter which is why I trust them more, they got more to lose.

Anyone else getting the same vibes?

What are you trying to say?

The RT again says its ridiculous to think Russia will invade Ukraine. If they proceed to invade, no one will ever trust RT again so I do not think they are lying.

What are you trying to say?

The RT again says its ridiculous to think Russia will invade Ukraine. If they proceed to invade, no one will ever trust RT again so I do not think they are lying.

They have been at war for years and no one trusts rt already.

They have been at war for years and no one trusts rt already.

I have found their report on Russia to be pretty accurate and trustworthy. Either that or they shy away from even mentioning. This is the awesomeness of government sponsored news channels. They do not lie and if they have to, they will avoid the topic rather than to lie. They also often provide news from another angle and another emphasis that the other side does not provide. Any instances where they lied in the past?

I have found their report on Russia to be pretty accurate and trustworthy. Either that or they shy away from even mentioning. This is the awesomeness of government sponsored news channels. They do not lie and if they have to, they will avoid the topic rather than to lie. They also often provide news from another angle and another emphasis that the other side does not provide. Any instances where they lied in the past?

I think Matt Taibbi has had some interesting articles on this. I pay to read his substack and am a fan of his.

Otherwise my read on the situation is that in a rush to address climate change German leadership over promised and under delivered. From German companies like VW finding ways to cheat emissions tests on their cars to finding new sources of clean energy... big promises were made... but the end result is they are now dependent on the Russians to keep their populations houses warm through the winter.

And of course, because Germany is not in a position to fight back; Putin sees an opportunity to annex Ukraine away from Europe. The best argument I've read why America and NATO should protect the nations sovereignty from Russia is that when the USSR fell the only reason Ukraine was willing to give up the nukes on their soil was that they would become an autonomous nation. Looking forward at a world where 'nukes' are more and more common- my thinking is we need to be true to our word when it comes nations who are willing to forgo such weapons.

Personally what scares me most, is you see Turkey get drawn into this. Russia isn't as powerful as it's playing, and given Erdogan's sinking popularity with his Turkish people, I imagine a little saber rattling and protection work in eastern Europe doesn't sound like an off the wall idea. Likewise looking over to Taiwan... or even some of those central Asian republics. China could call Russias bluff, and start taking gas fields.

So I try to get my news from at least both opposing sides and I am getting really confused.

On the US side, it looks like Russia could be invading Ukraine at any time.

Then I switch channels and watch RT and they are making fun of how ridiculous it is that Russia would invade Ukraine.

I find that if RT, which is Russia funded, is taking the position that it is completely hysterical to suggest that there would be an invasion and if Russia does in fact invade in the near future, its credibility would be completely destroyed. It would be the end of the Russian propaganda machine. So i highly doubt that they are bluffing on this matter which is why I trust them more, they got more to lose.

Anyone else getting the same vibes?

Yep.

Joe Biden is creating a " War " out of Military
exercises that Russia and Belarus had planned for a
long time.

He ( Joe sniffer Biden ) has a lot of skeletons in Ukraine.
A lot of skeletons, that's why he is trying to force a
regime change by coercing Vladimir Zelenskiy out.
Watch what they do with Kamala " Willie Brown " Harris.

Just like he did when the prosecutor in Ukraine was going
to rip Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.

You ALL should look at the BIG picture that is transpiring
right now, on the whole globe.

Klaus Schwab and George Soros are literally behind all that
you see going on.

Best thing every one of you could do is ditch the tracking Apps
and reformat your phones. You have NO IDEA what is planned
with the very phones everyone carries.

Think this is all a joke, just wait til the reset and tell me I was wrong.

Everything I predicted and posted has been proven correct.

You think Espola is a normal poster, think again.

Yep.

Joe Biden is creating a " War " out of Military
exercises that Russia and Belarus had planned for a
long time.

He ( Joe sniffer Biden ) has a lot of skeletons in Ukraine.
A lot of skeletons, that's why he is trying to force a
regime change by coercing Vladimir Zelenskiy out.
Watch what they do with Kamala " Willie Brown " Harris.

Just like he did when the prosecutor in Ukraine was going
to rip Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.

You ALL should look at the BIG picture that is transpiring
right now, on the whole globe.

Klaus Schwab and George Soros are literally behind all that
you see going on.

Best thing every one of you could do is ditch the tracking Apps
and reformat your phones. You have NO IDEA what is planned
with the very phones everyone carries.

Think this is all a joke, just wait til the reset and tell me I was wrong.

Everything I predicted and posted has been proven correct.

You think Espola is a normal poster, think again.

Coocoo.

Either Biden is right and there’s a massive buildup for war that’s right around the corner or rt is right and Russia has no plan to invade and this is all a western fabrication. Someone is lying through their teeth. Given the evacuations of Russians in the area and the false flag operations underway like the claims of Russian mass graves slaughtered by Ukrainians, the scales have definitely tilted to Biden being right.

we will know, most likely no later than Tuesday but definitely by Friday of next week. It’s an early spring and the Russians are very concerned about Ukrainian mud…if they don’t go now there’s no time to go at all. The olympics end this weekend. It’s been widely reported that there are rumors of assurances by Russia to China that they won’t step on the olympics. Plus is Russia in the hockey finals?

Either Biden is right and there’s a massive buildup for war that’s right around the corner or rt is right and Russia has no plan to invade and this is all a western fabrication. Someone is lying through their teeth. Given the evacuations of Russians in the area and the false flag operations underway like the claims of Russian mass graves slaughtered by Ukrainians, the scales have definitely tilted to Biden being right.

we will know, most likely no later than Tuesday but definitely by Friday of next week. It’s an early spring and the Russians are very concerned about Ukrainian mud…if they don’t go now there’s no time to go at all. The olympics end this weekend. It’s been widely reported that there are rumors of assurances by Russia to China that they won’t step on the olympics. Plus is Russia in the hockey finals?
putin has recognized the independence of the Donbas Republics. Coming after the Russians being massacred and the shelling false flags, it's almost exactly the same playbook Putin has run 3 times before.

News break “we heard explosions” and? Nothing. Since this has been going on since 2014, “hearing explosions” isn’t that news worthy . . . wag that dog.

Watching the world news this morning and seeing some of the comments in social media (“I’d rather have trump as a king then (sic) Biden as a president”) made me wonder if a Red Dawn scenario were to unfold how many Americans would quickly jump ship and help the invading forces?

Back