War in Ukraine soon?

Watching the world news this morning and seeing some of the comments in social media (“I’d rather have trump as a king then (sic) Biden as a president”) made me wonder if a Red Dawn scenario were to unfold how many Americans would quickly jump ship and help the invading forces?
Your delusions are glorious...and entertaining.

Watching the world news this morning and seeing some of the comments in social media (“I’d rather have trump as a king then (sic) Biden as a president”) made me wonder if a Red Dawn scenario were to unfold how many Americans would quickly jump ship and help the invading forces?
Obviously that ain't happening.

That said, it is bizarre that Russian TV is re-broadcasting Tucker with subtitles

Ragıp Soylu on Twitter: "Russian state broadcaster RT just published Tucker Carlson’s rant to defend Putin with Russian subtitles https://t.co/atmHt4TlmS" / Twitter

you have been watching way too much CNN and MSNBC

Putin has bitten more than he can chew off. The western retaliation (even if Germany vetoes swift severance) will be painful and internal resistance will grow as Russian body bags get sent home (and there have been some already) and the economy tumbles. The west has no choice but to make this as painful as possible in both weapons and economic pain or China will next invade Taiwan raising the likelihood of a nuclear exchange. His choices are now going full Stalin on his own population and the Ukraine or he'll be toppled. I'm not sure which yet as both possibilities are increasingly likely as others get squeezed out.

Putin has bitten more than he can chew off. The western retaliation (even if Germany vetoes swift severance) will be painful and internal resistance will grow as Russian body bags get sent home (and there have been some already) and the economy tumbles. The west has no choice but to make this as painful as possible in both weapons and economic pain or China will next invade Taiwan raising the likelihood of a nuclear exchange. His choices are now going full Stalin on his own population and the Ukraine or he'll be toppled. I'm not sure which yet as both possibilities are increasingly likely as others get squeezed out.

I don’t think that will work, I think you have to figure out a way to go after the oligarchs and their families money( if you can find it ). Not sure Putin really cares about the Russian people

the Chelsea owner would be a good start

Oh please....the civil war in Yugoslavia was nothing in comparison to what we will see today with the No. 5 military power going up against the No. 22.

Was it in Europe? Yes.

Was it after WW2? Yes.

Did our leaders think we would not see this? No.

Please continue.

Was it in Europe? Yes.

Was it after WW2? Yes.

Did our leaders think we would not see this? No.

Please continue.
If you are comparing the significance of the Yugoslave civil war to the wholesale invasion of another state, go ahead troll away. It's your shtick. You may as well throw in the Greek civil war, cyprus, and the Irish troubles.

Viktor Vekselberg's $120,000,000 yacht is currently docked in Europe, the Spanish islands. It could be seized.

Roman Abramovich's $590,000,000 yacht Eclipse is in Sint Maarten (Netherlands territory). It could be seized

If you are comparing the significance of the Yugoslave civil war to the wholesale invasion of another state, go ahead troll away. It's your shtick. You may as well throw in the Greek civil war, cyprus, and the Irish troubles.

The "Yugoslav civil war" eventually involved NATO, including US forces.

You're doing great. No one is laughing at you (not any more than usual anyway).

So let me get this straight, part of the reason the t-cult hates Liz Cheney is because she is a warmonger? . . . but at the same time Biden is a wimp for not sending soldiers into Ukraine?

So let me get this straight, part of the reason the t-cult hates Liz Cheney is because she is a warmonger? . . . but at the same time Biden is a wimp for not sending soldiers into Ukraine?

You guys need to get your story straight. Are the Republicans pro Russia and saying Russia should invade the Ukraine, or are the Republicans saying Biden is a wimp for not sending soldiers into the Ukraine? Me thinks you just want to hate Republicans so either one is convenient.

You guys need to get your story straight. Are the Republicans pro Russia and saying Russia should invade the Ukraine, or are the Republicans saying Biden is a wimp for not sending soldiers into the Ukraine? Me thinks you just want to hate Republicans so either one is convenient.
You’re babbling.

Back