Vaccine

I can read body language very well. Take a look at this guy. Taylor is bought as well. Soros owns the Super Bowl and he owns these two. Super Bowl weekend is the highest sex trafficking time in our country. So sad. And to think it was all started the year I was born.

1707676095523.png

Last edited:
Sleeping with the devil. Soros lied (like espola) as a youth about being a Christian and sent his neighbors to the gas chambers. What a guy👹

1707677308482.png

Killary was the first to wear this mask👹 It was then past around for the other witches to wear. When the world finds out what these Satanist have done to our children, 94% will turn to God and save humanity from blood thirsty witches & warlocks, who only kneel & sacrifice for the Devil. I know it's hard to stomach and read this shit, but it's 100% true. Dom might have to block me because I'm going all in to expose, educate and then help eradicate these sickos off the planet. The New Earth will not allow this behavior anymore. You can't have a loving planet if you kill and destroy our children. I love you all, even my enemies. I pray & forgive my enemies for the evil they have done.

1707677799167.png
1707677947464.png

The Super Bowl

"Athletes making a minimum of $750k, up to $20 million a year, more money than most people make in 10 years, if not a lifetime,

the majority Black, with their own anthem to be played, having knelt because of the inequity of their people, but Silent on the border invasion directly suppressing their people,

Playing a game of absolutely no importance,

With security far tighter than the border, and Instant Replay vastly superior to how our elections are secured,

Fueled by celebrity names that support the agenda, and hold satanic concerts,

The Mecca of human trafficking,

Advertised by companies that support transgender agendas and are silent on men competing in women’s sports,

Watched by the sleeping masses, unaware or willfully ignorant, as they engorge themselves on processed foods and alcohol, watching Pfizer commercials trying to convince them to get vaccinated against the common cold,

Enjoy the Game" Vet

RIP Al😢

1707881084451.png

Al Simmons, who coached more than three decades in football and prior to that had an all-conference playing career at California State University-Hayward -- now Cal State East Bay -- died suddenly last weekend.

Simmons suffered a heart attack and passed away.

RIP Zainab😢

1707916917564.png

Pakistani teenage tennis player Zainab Ali Naqvi collapsed during this week's junior event in Islamabad and sadly passed away at the age of 17.

Damn, I would be in big trouble if we pass that BS law here in the great USA!!!

"In France, it was just made LAW that if you DARE ask the question, criticize, or dissuade people against the use of mRNA vax technology in ANY way, shape, or form, then you could GO TO JAIL FOR UP TO THREE YEARS, AND FACE A FINE OF UP TO $45,000 EUROS.

This is BEYOND TOTALITARIAN, and should NOT BE TOLERATED BY FREE HUMANITY.

I guess the EU and French Government didn’t learn a damn thing from the recent farmers protests…

France, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!" The Patriot Voice

WHO chief's dire warning: Disease X outbreak 'a matter of when, not if'

1708263395319.png
"History teaches us that the next pandemic is a matter of when, not if," Tedros added.

"It may be caused by an influenza virus, or a new coronavirus or a new pathogen we don't even know about yet — what we call Disease X."

"If you take the jabs, you won't get Covid"
1708263433680.png

Back