Vaccine

RIP Martin😢

1706486031582.png

“Incredibly sad news: former Tampa Tribune & Tampa Bay Times columnist Martin Fennelly, 65, passed away Friday from a heart attack. Martin was not only the best writer I ever knew, but the smartest, funniest & most compassionate person as well. RIP.”

RIP Amari😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 @dad4 advice is a killer folks.

1706554519519.png

Amari Crite: Illinois girl, 14, who was 'full of life' tragically dies "suddenly" after collapsing during basketball game!!!

The more we learn the worse it gets.

Love you bro. Thanks for taking a stand early on back in early March 2020. 4 years ago, we were attacked. Dad4, Espola, Husker Du and that evil POS Surf Futbol are guilty of TREASON & MURDER!!! It's a harsh sentence, but it's 100% true. They can't eat crow because they sold their souls.

@everyone, you should watch this doc, "We you go to hell for me?"

The jab (by design) causes cells in your body to produce billions of spike proteins, which enter your bloodstream and circulate around your cardiovascular system. If you play a sport that demands you to overwork your heart, the heart muscles get damaged and then you go into cardiac arrest. The good news these lying POS's tell you is this: "They died peacefully" and "The cause of death is not known at this time." What a crock of 💩. These 🤡's like Dad4, Espola, Husker Du and that evil POS Surf Futbol think their funny with all their lies and giggles. They will pay for their crimes against humanity.Their advice & support has killed millions and counting. 25,000,000 black babies killed since 72'.

RIP Sir😢
1707334084259.png

"Transgender activist, actress, and author Cecilia Gentili — who appeared in the trans-led TV drama series Posehas passed away from undisclosed causes at the age of 52. Her passing received tributes from her Pose co-stars, nightlife legend Amanda Lepore, GLAAD, and drag performer Chiquitita."

RIP Adam😢 Yes, @dad4, Husker Du and Espola have blood on their hands. Deadly advice from these killers!!!

Tributes have poured in for a young footballer who died in hospital after falling ill while playing a match. You see how they lie and say this poor soul got ill during a futbol match. Liars!!!

1707408967630.png

RIP Dr. Cairo😢 @dad4, @espola and @Hüsker Dü read it and weep losers. Do any of you losers actually give a 💩 about all the people dying from the jabs? ZERO empathy from true killers!

1707409567401.png

A politician in Nigeria reportedly passed on after collapsing while watching the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) 2023 semi-final match between his native country and South Africa on February 7, 2024.

According to reports from a source close to the politician, Dr Cairo Ojougboh is said to have collapsed after South Africa scored an equalizer in the 90th minute during the AFCON clash.

CVS exec wants workplace change following expose about pharmacist who collapsed on job and died:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

CVS Chief Pharmacy Officer Prem Shah sent a memo to staff on Thursday saying the company was making investments to create a "positive work environment" following an exposure about the 2021 death of one of its pharmacists.

The eye-opening report by USA Today underscored the tremendous amount of stress put on workers in the industry because of the persisting staffing crisis.

The memo was sent to CVS retail organizations after the report described how Anderson suffered a heart attack while working a shift at a CVS store in Seymour, Indiana, in September of that year.

RIP Toby😢
@dad4 @espola @Hüsker Dü Thanks a lot you three killers. Your bullshit advice back in 2021-2023 has killed millions. Our youth are dying in record numbers from cardiac arrest (SADS). You losers are guilty!!!

1707490140813.png

‘I found my son dead in his bedroom from an undetected heart problem – I want every teenager to be checked’

1707509323473.png

"Medical experts and sports enthusiasts have advised sports lovers, particularly football fans, to avoid watching tension-filled matches that can excite them and trigger their known or underlying health issues." https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...S&cvid=d5ecc9b2381242879e95a4568a83fd93&ei=32
Wow, we never had this problem before. Gee @dad4, what could possibly be the reason for so many sudden cardiac
arrests watching futbol? Plus, all those who have died playing futbol. They poisoned you and your kids' folks. Whatever the poison (many think it's snake venom), it attacks the heart muscles and then you have sudden death.

RIP Bryce. @dad4, this is on you loser and to all the other avatars that have left and mocked me for crying out to say, "No!" @NOOB @NOVA.Dad, @Surf Futbol @evilgoalie, and all the other losers are gone. Their avatars are gone, disappeared like a fart in the win. I wonder if the same asshole(s) were using all the avatars to make it seem like it was safe & effective to take the poison jabs? You all will pay for your deceit and leading young people to death. My heart aches for the young people like Bryce who are now dead. These players were not allowed into school without being fully jabbed. If you wanted to play for the girls WNT and YNT, you had to be fully jabbed. The adults in the room have some explaining to do. People of the forum, wake the fuck up so this never happens again.

Furman's Bryce Stanfield dies 2 days after collapsing during workout

1707523760318.png
Furman defensive tackle Bryce Stanfield died Friday, two days after collapsing during a workout at the school's football stadium.

Furman President Elizabeth Davis said in a letter to the university community that the 21-year-old Stanfield died while "surrounded by his family and his Furman family." Davis said Stanfield had collapsed at a Wednesday morning workout and was taken to a hospital and placed on life support.

Wyoming lawmaker proposes bill to make it a law that all blood donations from COVID-vaccinated Americans need to be labeled so recipients can reject it​

Back