Vaccine

Insane!! Anybody else's kids school forcing this bullshit? My heart breaks for these elite children. Dream all your liife to attend an Ivy and they put this mandate on the students.
Screenshot_20240220_085901_Truth Social.jpg

If you took a jab(s), you now need to call the Res Cross. This can't be good for all of you WHO listenes to Dad4, Espola, Husker Du, EOTL, aka Surf Futbol, NoCalDad, NOOB and all the rest of these avatars. I tried so hard to warn you. I go to bed at night with no fear what is in my blood. My heart aches for you amd the children you told to jab so they can go to Big U.
Screenshot_20240220_111536_Truth Social.jpg

RIP Andreas😢

1708451890272.png

German football is in mourning after Andreas Brehme's passing. The 63-year-old died of a cardiac arrest on Monday night, Brehme's partner Susanne Schaefer confirmed to dpa on Tuesday.

"It is with huge sadness that I can confirm in the name of the family that my partner Andreas Brehme died suddenly and unexpectedly of a cardiac arrest last night. We ask at this difficult time to respect our privacy and to refrain from asking questions," Schaefer said in a statement.

RIP Efeso😢

@ all the liars & losers: Dad4, espola, Dr. Fraud, Evil Goalie, Frances, Bill ad Bill, Klause, Joe, Hunter, Jim, Huma, Killary, George, Husker Du and that rat face liar Surf Futbol have blood on their hands. Thanks a lot you guys for the horrible stance you took to push this bio weapon on all of us. Sleep well knowing you have yet to apologize. If you say sorry, sleep will get better.

New Zealand Greens MP Efeso Collins, 49, suddenly collapses and dies at charity event ChildFund Water Run in Auckland​

1708485323441.png

@dad4 and @espola hate this lady for speaking the truth about child trafficking and the Vaccine. espola is a big fat liar and a Marxist!!!

"I’ve been trying to tell everyone and I’ve been pushing my COVID Select Committee to investigate the vaccines.

The COVID vaccines do not stop the spread of COVID.

The COVID vaccines cause severe medical problems for some people.

The COVID vaccines are not safe for children."
Rep Green1708534444861.png

RIP Kale😢

1708608226498.png

Kale Robinson, who tragically passed away following a fishing tournament over the weekend. The 17-year-old junior at Winnsboro High School and member of the Winnsboro Fishing Team was competing at a tournament hosted by the Texas High School Bass Association (THSBA) at Lake Cypress Springs when he suddenly passed out during the weigh-in on Saturday.​

Biden faults Trump’s vaccine rollout as he cites total covid death toll

1708643688093.png

Abe looking down at Crooked Joe. Joe on the Jabs....

“He [President Donald Trump] did not move on making sure that we dealt with vaccinating the American public. We ended up losing over a million people dead — a million people.”
“We vaccinated America. People were dying. We lost over 1,200,000 people because of the slow start in all this process.”
“You know, I think we underestimate the impact that the failure to respond to the covid crisis quickly enough had on the psyche of the American people. … You had over a million people dying — a million people dying, and we had trouble at the front end of realizing there wasn’t much done to deal with it. And we ramped up rapidly, vaccinations and the like.”
“We vaccinated America to get through that pandemic. Less than 2 million people were vaccinated when we came into office. Today, 270 million Americans have gotten that coronavirus vaccine.”

"Did you know the current CFO of AstraZeneca is on the Board of Governors of the Red Cross?

Did you know the former CFO of Moderna is on the Board too?

Now do you see why Red Cross won’t segregate vaxxed blood donations from unvaxxed blood?

Why does Big Pharma control our blood banks?" Dc Draino

The CDC doesn’t want you to see this data. They tried to keep it hidden, but they lost a legal battle with Aaron Siri.

Now, 390,000 free text submissions from their safety monitoring system, V-Safe, are available to the public. @dad4, @espola @Hüsker Dü @the rest of you WHO were 100% wrong and didn't listen or heed my warning. They have more jabs for you coming so let's see WHO take the next ones.

This is what the data shows so far:

• 1 in 1,300 individuals reported experiencing Bell’s palsy (facial paralysis) in the initial few days after vaccination.

• 1 in 906 individuals reported disturbances in their normal menstrual cycle following vaccination.

• 1 in 450 individuals reportedly experienced shingles after receiving the vaccine.

• 1 in 160 individuals reported tinnitus or ringing in the ears.

• 1 in 143 individuals experienced heart palpitations after vaccination during the initial reporting period.

“Safe and effective”? Hell no!!!

“I think this is reflective of Why the CDC fought so hard because this is probably the best reflection of what the

Dr. McCullough: How to Get Ready for the Next Pandemic

Back