Vaccine

RIP Chris😢

1708958434421.png

What happened to the relatively young actor has not been made public, outside from his management telling media that he died from an “unspecified short illness," and that he "passed suddenly and unexpectedly." Hardly a month before his death he posted a photo of him and his wife at a Vancouver Canucks game looking very well.

Gee, thanks for the advice, Doc. We live among psychopaths and many of them are Docs. This is insane!!!

Doctors Confirm Vaccine Connection After Young Ontario Woman Paralyzed Following Moderna Shot – Then Offer Her Euthanasia as Remedy​

1708991230350.png

RIP Thomas

Lady Gabriella's Kingston's husband Thomas dies suddenly aged 45​

A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said: “The King and The Queen have been informed of Thomas’s death and join Prince and Princess Michael of Kent and all those who knew him in grieving a much-loved member of the family. In particular, Their Majesties send their most heartfelt thoughts and prayers to Gabriella and to all the Kingston family”.

Internationally renowned molecular geneticist Dr Michael Nehls author of the trending book “The Indoctrinated Brain” says the spike protein is being used to shut down the mental immune system of the brain.

“It shuts down the production of nerve cells that should be procused in order for us to have mental energy to think. To have a high level of resilience. To be curious and even to be able to have doubt about things that are happening.”

Aligning perfectly with the globalist transhumanist/AI agenda to dumb down and control the population in order to introduce a new ‘operating system’.

Matt Gaetz - BREAKING: As Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin begs Congress for grace and forgiveness after his unauthorized absence was exposed earlier this year, he REFUSED to give that same grace to the 8,600 service members he kicked out due to the COVID-19 vaccine mandate!

GAETZ: “Now that you see how personal medical decisions are, will you call for the re-recruitment, restoration of full rank and back pay for the 8,600 service members who were vax-mandated out of the military?”

Sec Def Austin: “No, I won’t.”

Insane!!!

Ex-Wales captain Bale has defibrillator at home​

The ex-Wales captain, 34, has already taken steps to try to cope with the risk of sudden cardiac arrest.

"A cardiac arrest can happen anywhere - in a stadium, at work but most often at home," Bale said.

"I've installed an automatic external defibrillator (AED) in my home and bought one for every member of my family.

"Sometimes I take my AED to the golf course. You never know what might happen."

Link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/so...S&cvid=4243d1cb625848a2a8eb45885c78f7e9&ei=15

RIP Mark😢

1709506849179.png

Mark Dodson, a voice actor best known as Mogwai in the 1984 film Gremlins, passed away on Saturday at 64 years old.
News of his death was announced by his talent agency Stellar Appearances on Facebook. According to TMZ, his daughter Ciara said he died in his sleep from a heart attack while attending Horror Con this weekend.

As reported by former Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-VA), "Trump said in Richmond, that he will take all federal funds away from public schools that require vaccines." Kids today will take so many jabs before their 18 they will just stair a computer for the rest of their life like a zombie. Leave the children alone teachers. You guys forced mask and poison on the kids and mandated their parents to take them as well or your fired.

Trump never took a Vaccine as a youth and what he took to make Dad4 and the masses happy was not what you think it was.

RIP Don😢

Referee who died after collapsing on court from cardiac arrest was beloved official, fiancé and grandfather.​

Q. Why Is the CDC Now Treating COVID Like It’s the Flu?

A. Because it was always the flu. They lied like espola always does to get you to take the poison Kool Aid.

RIP Dustin😢
Justin Cline, the co-owner of popular ice cream brand Full Tilt — which he started with his wife, Ann Magyar— died on Saturday, March 2, nearly a month after a heart attack sent him to the hospital, according to a GoFundMe campaign set up to support his wife and two children. He was 49.
1709592407986.png

The Swamp creatures in DC (Devils Camp) took so many Jabs and boosters they have lost their minds. So sad.

Protest of CDC’s new COVID guidance planned for this month in Washington, DC: ‘Urgent need’

Organizers call for 10-day isolation and two negative tests before ending isolation

Back