Vaccine

Space Force followed Mules ((ballot runners)) and their cell phones on 11.3 election. One Mule went to 52 drop box locations putting in "Mail-In" ballots for his pals on election night. "Every vote needs to be counted." Every legal ballot had water markers inside with tracible chip inside. One Mule printed over 100,000 ballots from a printer. Their was such a long line, she decided to print and vote for the people in order to save time. Problem? Yes, these printers do not add water marker colors or a chip. Another Mule threw all of t's votes in dumpster. Space Force found them all because of the chip. Come on man, you guys think our Military and t are stupid? Oh my gosh, I forgot to tell you guys this classic end of an old college pal friendship that is no longer my friend. He told me in our very last conversation the other day that he now supports cheating and lying in order to keep the evil t out of the White House. Whatever it takes without bloodshed. Only cheating and not violence. 2020 June Riots was when everyone had their phones tracked from Mr. Satellite. They have everything you ever said fellas. The good, bad and ugly. Also, everything you think, they have it all. It's a choice guys.

1643637534041.png

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau tests positive for COVID
The PM says he's 'feeling fine'

"This morning, I tested positive for COVID-19. I’m feeling fine – and I’ll continue to work remotely this week while following public health guidelines. Everyone, please get vaccinated and get boosted."
I confused. Do I get jabed and boosters so I can test positive for Covid 19? Do I understand that correctly?

He instituted the CA mask mandate, has mow extended it 2x’s. This requires businesses to make rules like this one from Sofi Stadium, where the picture of him and Magic was taken……
He is a complete hypocrite. Meanwhile my daughter is probably running a mile in her PE class today with a mask on. Following “the science” means damaging our children with mask mandates in school while this idiot goes to sporting event and hobnobs with the elite maskless against his own orders.

I want Free, Fair and Honest Elections and Free Fair and Honest society. Who is for that? Or, are you like my elitist pal who thinks all votes ((legal & illegal)) shall be counted and only his view of his little bubble shall be protected. Everyone else to Mr. Elitist Snobgrass smell, are losers, won;t obey mandates and think way too much like Joe Rogan and not like Joey Bribes.

Ahhh makes sense -- For some reason I didn't realize SoFi was a dome -- shows how much I watch American Football. Yeah not a good look at all.
Not at all a good luck because they do this on purpose. They are above the mandates and are hypocrites to the core. They have stolen two years of our kids lives and have ruined small business in California. Forcing kids to wear a mask is abuse and bullshit. This is your fault bro and you better do something.

He comes across as likeable a reasonable and sincere guy. What little I've seen of his show seems like people sitting around shooting the bull, which can lead to interesting conversations. Based on his listenership that obviously has some appeal, I suspect his "bro-ness" has a certain appeal to some as well. I don't see him has some fringe podcaster. He could have easily said "f you, you all just need to grow a pair", instead he is pretty circumspect about the issue. Fauci could probably learn a few things from him on how to handle criticism.
I am thinking about the motivations for calls to censor him.

Politicians - The perceived failure of those in power who believed/still believe in "COVID 0". They need someone to blame. It reminds me a bit of what happened when Trump won and Clinton blamed it on Russia - a complete lack of accountability.

Media (News and talk shows such as Rogan's) - Many unabashedly advocate with the energy of religious zealots. For those, any thoughts to the contrary on COVID must be silenced.

Others - Irrational fear leading to poor risk assessment. When you believe Rogan's podcasts are more dangerous than censorship, that's all that needs to be said for me.

Underlying it all is a sense of those in power and their supporters that a significant portion of our population is unable to think critically and they must be protected.

Politicians - The perceived failure of those in power who believed/still believe in "COVID 0". They need someone to blame. It reminds me a bit of what happened when Trump won and Clinton blamed it on Russia - a complete lack of accountability.

Media (News and talk shows such as Rogan's) - Many unabashedly advocate with the energy of religious zealots. For those, any thoughts to the contrary on COVID must be silenced.

Others - Irrational fear leading to poor risk assessment. When you believe Rogan's podcasts are more dangerous than censorship, that's all that needs to be said for me.

Underlying it all is a sense of those in power and their supporters that a significant portion of our population is unable to think critically and they must be protected.
They hid behind the claims of "misinformation". The reality is that it has nothing to with misinformation but what makes them feel uncomfortable because it doesn't fit their narrative. I've said for a while the biggest threat to the left is an opposing opinion and this is just another perfect example.

Medical advice from Joni Mitchell, WTF? She has s psychosis where she believes string-like objects are sprouting out of her skin and claims its an actual disease. Maybe we need a disclaimer on her music.

The last statement you made says it all, but I think politicians are correct in making that assessment. Most of the population is afraid to think critically and make informed decisions, they are too eager to believe what they hear and are incapable of rational thinking. Newsoms latest, no mask ploy, shows it really doesn't matter what they do, because they know the majority of the people are going to vote for them anyway. I am sure Newsom feels like he is above it, he did that same stuff his entire career and when it came to a recall he smashed it, it wasn't even close, clearly it isn't about what they do, but what more about what they say....and the vast majority believe them...crazy

Who calls intercollegiate sports varsity?

Princeton, for one.

Ivies tend to be a little behind the times.

Happy to let you assume I don’t want to know what I’m talking about, if you prefer.

Wow, you went to Princeton...okay! If you hung around athletes you would know they don't say I played varsity soccer at UCLA...lol, I really got a laugh out of that one!!!!
You found a school that post on their website they have varsity sports...I also guarantee you the person who created and wrote that website didn't play college sports!!!
Clearly you aren't around college players, and definitely haven't played, because nobody says I play varsity "sport" in college..lolololol

Someone should sue NFL, Gavin and SoFi for putting law abiding citizens in danger. Where is the outrage people? Your dearly beloved flouting is own mandates, while your kid is wearing a mask! When are all you libs going to wake up?

Wow, you went to Princeton...okay! If you hung around athletes you would know they don't say I played varsity soccer at UCLA...lol, I really got a laugh out of that one!!!!
You found a school that post on their website they have varsity sports...I also guarantee you the person who created and wrote that website didn't play college sports!!!
Clearly you aren't around college players, and definitely haven't played, because nobody says I play varsity "sport" in college..lolololol
You might not want to put too much money on that statement. Princeton is a small school with a lot of athletes. There is a very good chance the editor of the admissions webpage is an alum who played in college.

What you’re really saying is that schools like UCLA no longer call it varsity. Which is true. But not every college is like UCLA.

Some people learned the term at Merriam/Webster college --

Back