Vaccine

Pay to Play Baby!!! Mr. Ho reminds me of a guy I played poker against back when the sport was popular. He hated to lose. I play "dumb" and talk a lot at the table. I act stupid and play like a moron early in the game....lol. Well, I let him win a few hands and then I played serious cards and took all his money later that night night. He was pissed off and told me never to come back again...

1643591662597.png

Pay to Play Baby!!! Mr. Ho reminds me of a guy I played poker against back when the sport was popular. He hated to lose. I play "dumb" and talk a lot at the table. I act stupid and play like a moron early in the game....lol. Well, I let him win a few hands and then I played serious cards and took all his money later that night night. He was pissed off and told me never to come back again...

View attachment 12809
Try again…

Is someone upset that I didn't bow down and worship his ability to move an inflated sphere using only his feet?

Varsity athletes have no more right to facilities than any other student. Those losers who can't make a pass and keep tripping over their feet? They are your equal. And they have as much a right to their game as you have to yours.

This explains a lot about who you are!!! Never felt included so you are now trying to make a statement. So sad

This guy is the biggest hypocrite of them all.shows how distorted some of the thinking is these days. How people can support him is behind me. They must associate with liars and hypocrites. Newsom at the Rams game today. He doesn’t even try to hide it anymore…what arrogance

Attachments

• 1643603361078.jpeg
    1643603361078.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 8
This guy is the biggest hypocrite of them all.shows how distorted some of the thinking is these days. How people can support him is behind me. They must associate with liars and hypocrites. Newsom at the Rams game today. He doesn’t even try to hide it anymore…what arrogance

I'm not a Newsom fan, but how is he a hypocrite here?

I'm not a Newsom fan, but how is he a hypocrite here?
Doesn’t look like he’s eating or drinking and he is indoors…or the open windows count as outdoors? Really he’s going to use semantics like that? He’s an example, doing stuff like that only brings scrutiny

It's the first I ever heard Joe Rogan. I can appreciate that he actually takes the criticism and reflects on how he can do better. He suggests he could do a better job bringing in opposing viewpoints soon after he has guests that have controversial perspectives. Good for him. It's a shame our mainstream news media isn't more interested in presenting balanced perspectives. He's way ahead of them. Nothing to see here.

He comes across as likeable a reasonable and sincere guy. What little I've seen of his show seems like people sitting around shooting the bull, which can lead to interesting conversations. Based on his listenership that obviously has some appeal, I suspect his "bro-ness" has a certain appeal to some as well. I don't see him has some fringe podcaster. He could have easily said "f you, you all just need to grow a pair", instead he is pretty circumspect about the issue. Fauci could probably learn a few things from him on how to handle criticism.

This explains a lot about who you are!!! Never felt included so you are now trying to make a statement. So sad
Interesting theory. I played varsity in college.

But most of my friends played IM, so I learned to value both. It never occurred to me to say I should get fields but they should not.

Interesting theory. I played varsity in college.

But most of my friends played IM, so I learned to value both. It never occurred to me to say I should get fields but they should not.

haha, varsity who calls college sports varsity? You are too much…You clearly don’t know what you are talking about

Football game for adult Elites not following the mask mandates they forced down our kids lives. A picture is worth many words, maybe 1000? Have you had enough lies?
1643634406322.png

Last edited:
Back