Vaccine

You’re assuming an amazingly high level of competence and intent from lausd.

Lausd just rolled out a new system wide program. At one site, someone made a mistake.

Why does this strike you as unlikely? Seems par for the course for them.
All the more reason to have a parent or guardian present.

how did you address the content? By not addressing the content?

I'm so embarrassed. What I intended to post was this --

The poster in question, who has always exhibited nothing but intelligence and integrity in his responses, has somehow slumped to posting what can only be characterized as babbling in this post. Must be the weather.

-- but my finger slipped.

How does one break women's records if that person is a guy?

Off topic from the vaxx...but near and dear to me because I have a daughter.

Fury as transgender UPenn swimmer, 22, who used to compete as a man smashes TWO US women's records in weekend competition and finishes one race 38 seconds ahead of her nearest rival

Yup, your daughter may as well give up soccer now that a trans athlete broke an Ivy League swim record. It's so unfair that transgender people have all the advantages in life. Thank goodness for all these privileged soccer Karens complaining how their mediocre athleticism doesn't get them what it used to.

When it became anti-science.

The thing is for the left , they believe government is the solution. If a policy fails , well it’s because they just did not have enough control. Just give em a little more control, and they could fix it

when they hear “ people don”t trust the government “, they don’t even register this as a valid reason

they view the problem as “mis information”

just remember the left doesn’t give 2 shits about mis - information. They also don’t give 2 shits about your grandma when it comes to Covid . The left , primarily legacy media care about being in control and disseminating the information

Ever since old people were sent to their deaths in nursing homes - circa 2020? Something about people's parents/grandparents dying at the hands of the government makes it divisive.

How do you explain all the dead people in AZ? Unlike in NY during early Covid, the AZ government has known exactly how Covid-19 is spread and how best to mitigate spread, who is and isn't the most vulnerable, and also how to treat it (including horse paste of course). It's also had access to vaccinations. Yet, even after learning all of this, AZ has a higher body count per capita than NY.

There is no excuse.

The thing is for the left , they believe government is the solution. If a policy fails , well it’s because they just did not have enough control. Just give em a little more control, and they could fix it

when they hear “ people don”t trust the government “, they don’t even register this as a valid reason

just remember the left doesn’t give 2 shits about mis - information. They also don’t give 2 shits about your grandma when it comes to Covid . The left , primarily legacy media care about being in control and disseminating the information

You are correct that we don't care about your unvaccinated grandma. Fine with me if she gets what she deserves because memes were her primary source of "information". Hopefully she goes fast, though, cuz I'm getting tired of subsidizing all these anti-vax and mask douches' ventilator costs.

And , also don’t let the Golden Gates of the world use your morals against you

so , when people like Golden Gate say, “stop showing up to school board meetings” show up with more people the next time

when commies like Golden Gate say “ just shut up and listen to experts on Covid “ push back harder

And , also don’t let the Golden Gates of the world use your morals against you

so , when people like Golden Gate say, “stop showing up to school board meetings” show up with more people the next time

when commies like Golden Gate say “ just shut up and listen to experts on Covid “ push back harder

Don't forget your AR-15s.

You are correct that we don't care about your unvaccinated grandma. Fine with me if she gets what she deserves because memes were her primary source of "information". Hopefully she goes fast, though, cuz I'm getting tired of subsidizing all these anti-vax and mask douches' ventilator costs.

I’m glad the mask is finally off for people like you

tend to agree , most government failures can be boiled down to incompetence
All the more reason to require a parent/guardian present
It's also why schools should not be offering unsolicited mass medical treatment since its susceptible to abuse and mistakes. It's clearly a backdoor way to attempt to get kids vaccinated whose parents are unmotivated or object to vaccinations for their children, particularly when you are bribing kids to get vaccinated. Have we ever had our schools offering and administering vaccinations to students on school grounds? Not in my lifetime.

I can't imagine Dad4 that you would ever allow your kids to receive injections without you or your spouse's supervision. I also can't imagine that if your kid received a vaccination without your consent that you would have such a cavalier attitude about it and just dismiss it as a bureaucratic error. Try standing in someone else's shoes for once.

Yup, your daughter may as well give up soccer now that a trans athlete broke an Ivy League swim record. It's so unfair that transgender people have all the advantages in life. Thank goodness for all these privileged soccer Karens complaining how their mediocre athleticism doesn't get them what it used to.
The athleticism of the women athletes was just fine.

The problem is the man's lack of sportsmanship.

The thing is for the right, they believe that controlling government is the solution. If a policy fails , well it’s because they just did not have enough control. Just give em a little more control, and they could fix it

just remember the right doesn’t give 2 shits about information. They also don’t give 2 shits about your grandma when it comes to Covid . The right, primarily newer media, care about being in control and disseminating the mis-information
Fixed that for you

Back