Vaccine

The person giving the shot allegedly told the kid to keep it secret. That's intent. How are they getting around the requirement for a doctor's prescription? They're intentionally ignoring State requirements because they want kids vaccinated. It's pretty straightforward, your just willing to look the other way because you believe everyone should be vaccinated.
Intent at an individual scale I can believe. That just takes one misguided person. I can even imagine a school site going rogue.

A district wide conspiracy is completely different, because it requires the cooperation of hundreds or thousands of people- some of whom are in legal. Within that vast conspiracy, more than one person would realize that the district does not need to be on the losing side of a class action lawsuit by anti-vax families.

The person giving the shot allegedly told the kid to keep it secret. That's intent. How are they getting around the requirement for a doctor's prescription? They're intentionally ignoring State requirements because they want kids vaccinated. It's pretty straightforward, your just willing to look the other way because you believe everyone should be vaccinated.
The virus is evolving due to evolutionary pressure to escape immunity (including vaccine immunity).

"A new mechanism of viral evolution" is pretty much an astounding claim.

Intent at an individual scale I can believe. That just takes one misguided person. I can even imagine a school site going rogue.

A district wide conspiracy is completely different, because it requires the cooperation of hundreds or thousands of people- some of whom are in legal. Within that vast conspiracy, more than one person would realize that the district does not need to be on the losing side of a class action lawsuit by anti-vax families.

Remember the old party game gossip? This discussion is at least 6 levels deep into that.

How are they getting around the state regulations that require a doctor's prescription? My presumption is that the State like the big school districts want the kids vaccinated so they all are willing to relax the rules to suit there desired outcome. I'm not saying there is a vast conspiracy to get kids vaccinated against their parent's wishes, but there certainly appears to be a willingness to play fast and loose with the rules. It's symptom of the mentality that we know what's best for you.

Just the whole concept of rewarding kids for getting a vaccination is very unseemly.

How does one break women's records if that person is a guy?

Off topic from the vaxx...but near and dear to me because I have a daughter.

Fury as transgender UPenn swimmer, 22, who used to compete as a man smashes TWO US women's records in weekend competition and finishes one race 38 seconds ahead of her nearest rival

Fury as transgender UPenn swimmer, 22, who used to compete as a man smashes TWO US women's records in weekend competition and finishes one race 38 seconds ahead of her nearest rival

CLEAR UNADULTERATED

CHEATING !!

Think about how many young Ladies just this
one incident deprived of their hard earned recognition !

How are they getting around the state regulations that require a doctor's prescription? My presumption is that the State like the big school districts want the kids vaccinated so they all are willing to relax the rules to suit there desired outcome. I'm not saying there is a vast conspiracy to get kids vaccinated against their parent's wishes, but there certainly appears to be a willingness to play fast and loose with the rules. It's symptom of the mentality that we know what's best for you.

Just the whole concept of rewarding kids for getting a vaccination is very unseemly.

I agree that someone was playing fast and loose with the rules. I just don’t believe it was hundreds of people, or that it came down from the top.

This really sounds like the kind of mistake a grassroots person makes. They know the kid; they know the family almost never manages to turn their forms in for anything. They decide they can help the kid by letting them have their shot. They probably think “Why should the kid get sick with covid just because of some stupid form that no one will read anyway?”.

The top doesn’t think like that. They think “how do I cover my ass so I’m protected if something goes wrong?”. People at the top make plenty of mistakes, but not this kind.

I agree that someone was playing fast and loose with the rules. I just don’t believe it was hundreds of people, or that it came down from the top.

This really sounds like the kind of mistake a grassroots person makes. They know the kid; they know the family almost never manages to turn their forms in for anything. They decide they can help the kid by letting them have their shot. They probably think “Why should the kid get sick with covid just because of some stupid form that no one will read anyway?”.

The top doesn’t think like that. They think “how do I cover my ass so I’m protected if something goes wrong?”. People at the top make plenty of mistakes, but not this kind.
Still doesn't explain how they're getting around the Dr. prescription requirement. The top in this case may be the State and they're willing to shortcut their own rules for what they determine to be the "greater good". The State neither cares to or needs to cover their ass. Furthermore, districts do shady shit all the time, maybe not with explicit support of leadership, but with a wink and a nod. It's no secret that Newsom has a cozy relationship with the major school districts and unions.

Still doesn't explain how they're getting around the Dr. prescription requirement. The top in this case may be the State and they're willing to shortcut their own rules for what they determine to be the "greater good". The State neither cares to or needs to cover their ass. Furthermore, districts do shady shit all the time, maybe not with explicit support of leadership, but with a wink and a nod. It's no secret that Newsom has a cozy relationship with the major school districts and unions.
The prescription requirement is a legal question, and I am neither a lawyer nor familiar with the law.

Given that it is state law, it probably wasn’t an issue. As you said, major school districts have a lot of political weight, and the legislature is solidly behind most anti-covid measures. If they needed a change to state law, it was easy enough to get.

Trying to rescue the topic -- was she vaccinated?

Back