Vaccine

How do you explain all the dead people in AZ? Unlike in NY during early Covid, the AZ government has known exactly how Covid-19 is spread and how best to mitigate spread, who is and isn't the most vulnerable, and also how to treat it (including horse paste of course). It's also had access to vaccinations. Yet, even after learning all of this, AZ has a higher body count per capita than NY.

There is no excuse.
I don't have to explain the dead people in AZ. The topic was how divisive public health has become. It started with political decisions in NY/NJ and has continued along party lines across the country. Your U9 tantrum just proves my point.

PPST is to blame for all the attacks on the heart. This is how these liars and cheaters operate. They lie and twist things so much that if your not paying attention, you will believe their lies. Post Pandemic Stress Disorder is now the cause for all the heart attacks. Dad, is this true news?

1638965543093.png

Please dont tell your parents I gave you free pizza for the shot. If you play my game the right way, I have other free prizes to give you if you dont tell mommy and daddy. This is crazy ass bat shit. Politics have taken over school & sports and that sucks!!!

Take a look at Plandemic 3 Trailer. Wow and wow wow wow!!! That was a trip down the rabbit hole and eye opening all in one. Talk about mind control. I have now saved three people from the matrix :)

According to la times story 34000 have not complied with the vaccine mandate and it is too late for them to comply with the deadline.

The other fresh hellscale I awoke to was dueling studies on whether the boosters are effective in neutralizing the omicron. Pfizer says the boosters are sufficient to restore protection as the original two shots were against the prime. Groups out of the Netherlands and Israel are disagreeing. Unsurprisingly the debate on sm is already breaking along prior ideological lines with the establishmentarians siding with Pfizer and the contrarians saying it’s wrong. Small bump in the stock market upon Pfizer announcement.

Hey Grace T, I heard from my trust worthy Dr. pal from Big U. He said if you got the Covid 19 & Delta naturally ((I did)) and now get Omicron ((I got a cold last week so you never know if got the cron too and if that's the case, Doc said I will be 100% protected from all three naturally without being jabbed for life. Basically, the the Omicron eliminants the other two bastards, Covid and Delta, all in one kill and no need for first jab for folks like me, who chose wellness instead of a quick fix. No meat and no booze and deep meditation. One of my wife's best friends stapled her stomach to make her tummy smaller so she could lose weight and not eat so much. I have best pal who swears by the shots and will keep doing them as long as Doc says so. He trust his Doc.

The other fresh hellscale I awoke to was dueling studies on whether the boosters are effective in neutralizing the omicron. Pfizer says the boosters are sufficient to restore protection as the original two shots were against the prime. Groups out of the Netherlands and Israel are disagreeing. Unsurprisingly the debate on sm is already breaking along prior ideological lines with the establishmentarians siding with Pfizer and the contrarians saying it’s wrong. Small bump in the stock market upon Pfizer announcement.
The CEO of Pfizer is a veterinarian, just saying.

Fresh hellscape? Always the extremes from you.

We already have evidence from the Norway Christmas party that Omicron does not send vaccinated people to the hospital. Last I checked, it was 90 infected, zero to hospital. This is ought to be enough to rule out a “vaccine does nothing” argument, especially when you combine it with the lab results.

Now you have the normal scientific back and forth over quantifying the added benefit.

No hellscape at all. They figured out that the Pfizer shot helps against omicron, and are busy establishing the error bars on that statement. Most of us consider this a good thing.

Time to re-enter my morning “hellscape“ of tunes and a fresh cup of coffee.

Fresh hellscape? Always the extremes from you.

We already have evidence from the Norway Christmas party that Omicron does not send vaccinated people to the hospital. Last I checked, it was 90 infected, zero to hospital. This is ought to be enough to rule out a “vaccine does nothing” argument, especially when you combine it with the lab results.

Now you have the normal scientific back and forth over quantifying the added benefit.

No hellscape at all. They figured out that the Pfizer shot helps against omicron, and are busy establishing the error bars on that statement. Most of us consider this a good thing.

Time to re-enter my morning “hellscape“ of tunes and a fresh cup of coffee.
Hellscape is a description of the social media war going on right. Now. The issue is not severity of disease. The issue is neutralization. On the one hand you have Pfizer (which has a dubious motive)…on the other groups of Israeli, Dutch and now Germans. The debate thus surrounds whether boosters are necessary (or perhaps people should wait if they’ll be forced to take the omicron booster which Pfizer despite our waiting still for the delta booster has said will be available in 100 days). The debate which is shaping up is whether a booster will really do anything (and thus sell more Pfizer) since a 2 shot dose is sufficient to eliminate the novelty risk in what is apparently a comparatively mild omicron. The debate is already getting heated in those circles because there’s a lot of money at stake (potentially 4 shots worth of it). Reading comprehension. That’s a critique which I’ve been assured by espola is not an ad because I am attacking the message and not your character (eg, another babbler).

If you want a few pandemic related chuckles check out South Park-Post Covid (Paramount Plus). I think Team Virus will appreciate it more than the Covidians but there is some material for them too.

If you want a few pandemic related chuckles check out South Park-Post Covid (Paramount Plus). I think Team Virus will appreciate it more than the Covidians but there is some material for them too.
It was great. I especially loved cartman as an adult and look forward to the arrival of doctor Chaos. The series has never settled on whether Kyle is a good and righteous guy or almost as flawed as cartman so it was funny to see that too. The covidians will like the shellfish joke. 40 years of covid…sounds about right.

I don't have to explain the dead people in AZ. The topic was how divisive public health has become. It started with political decisions in NY/NJ and has continued along party lines across the country. Your U9 tantrum just proves my point.

No, it started with people turning hard decisions for which there was no perfect, or even known, answer into a political hit that all of you anti-vax and mask douchebags have used time and again as your only excuse to intentionally kill people.

Back