USWNT Olympic roster announced

Off topic exists. If you want to argue about rainbow jersey numbers, do it there.

You and your friends seem perfectly fine with off topic conversations taking place here so long as they fit an anti-American hatred of the WNT. All of these seditionists cheering against the WNT is priceless. So why exactly is it that you're fine with off topic conversations so long as you support them, but can't you handle someone who disagrees? Are you really such a soft and fragile snowflake?

Is this one of the racists you refer to?

View attachment 11267

I get it that anti-American people like yourself have no choice but to use misleading soundbites and memes to further their anti-American agenda and opposition to civil rights. But when you don't have facts on your side, that is what you need to do. In reality, we know your meme is a lie and that she was really standing because she was terrified what the US would do to a black woman who dared to kneel. You can actually see it in her eyes, so thanks for that.

Thanks also for showing us exactly why Crystal Dunn was right to be terrified, which is that racist un-American asses would have treated her even worse than the online campaign of abuse, threats and intimidation that Rapinoe has endured and which would never stop - not even six years, two world cup victories and 44 games in a row without a loss, after she first knelt. So, yeah, Dunn stood for the national anthem. She did so because she was rightfully terrified about how "patriots" like yourself would treat her for supporting civil rights and for asserting the most American of her rights, the First Amendment.

You and your friends seem perfectly fine with off topic conversations taking place here so long as they fit an anti-American hatred of the WNT. All of these seditionists cheering against the WNT is priceless. So why exactly is it that you're fine with off topic conversations so long as you support them, but can't you handle someone who disagrees? Are you really such a soft and fragile snowflake?
in other news, it's definitely time for a changing of the guard for the WMNT. It was a great run. Time to exit stage left and continue their careers, whatever that may entail. Plenty of good sponsor $$$ available for those that want it.

I get it that anti-American people like yourself have no choice but to use misleading soundbites and memes to further their anti-American agenda and opposition to civil rights. But when you don't have facts on your side, that is what you need to do. In reality, we know your meme is a lie and that she was really standing because she was terrified what the US would do to a black woman who dared to kneel. You can actually see it in her eyes, so thanks for that.

Thanks also for showing us exactly why Crystal Dunn was right to be terrified, which is that racist un-American asses would have treated her even worse than the online campaign of abuse, threats and intimidation that Rapinoe has endured and which would never stop - not even six years, two world cup victories and 44 games in a row without a loss, after she first knelt. So, yeah, Dunn stood for the national anthem. She did so because she was rightfully terrified about how "patriots" like yourself would treat her for supporting civil rights and for asserting the most American of her rights, the First Amendment.

:rolleyes:

So much fluff here...better for you to take your fluff to the fluffy section in off topic.

Just helping here but dad4 made this suggestion because when threads go in this direction Dominic gives a poster a warning and then bans them if they continue to derail a thread in this manner. That's why Dominic created the off topic. Some prominent but controversial posters (Sheriff Joe, The Outlaw and EOTL) have been banned.

Just helping here but dad4 made this suggestion because when threads go in this direction Dominic gives a poster a warning and then bans them if they continue to derail a thread in this manner. That's why Dominic created the off topic. Some prominent but controversial posters (Sheriff Joe, The Outlaw and EOTL) have been banned.

Wouldn't it be nice? I have no desire to fight this fight and would prefer to just read about soccer. The problem is that there are obviously people here who refuse to comply, and who take a lot of pleasure injecting their political beliefs into this and other soccer threads. They seem to think that it's perfectly fine to insert their politics into this as their basis to constantly make personal attacks against the players. Unfortunately, this website always seems to slip back into the same cesspool of douches doing their thing.

In the spirit of disclosure, I did ask Dominic to do something before I eventually said anything, with no response. Presumably he hadn't gotten around to it or didn't see it yet.

Wouldn't it be nice? I have no desire to fight this fight and would prefer to just read about soccer. The problem is that there are obviously people here who refuse to comply, and who take a lot of pleasure injecting their political beliefs into this and other soccer threads. They seem to think that it's perfectly fine to insert their politics into this as their basis to constantly make personal attacks against the players. Unfortunately, this website always seems to slip back into the same cesspool of douches doing their thing.

In the spirit of disclosure, I did ask Dominic to do something before I eventually said anything, with no response. Presumably he hadn't gotten around to it or didn't see it yet.
Dominic has a full time job on top of overseeing this site.

Is EOTL back under a new avatar?

You don't consider a meme that intentionally misrepresents the beliefs and actions of a black woman to be inappropriate "fluff"? Just her actual words and beliefs make you angry and constitute "fluff"? I see.
What I consider or don't consider is not the point. I could care less of what you think I think. You have the right to disagree with whatever someone posts on here. I have the right to have an opinion of the crap that you post on here. It's up to you if you want to respond.

The WMNT had a great run...It's now time for many of those players to step aside. There are fans that supported their on field/off field actions, and there are some that didn't. Doesn't make anyone racist. Having a different opinion on process and expression doesn't make anyone racist.

Back