Today in Fascism

Did you read the article?
You try so hard to be witty and fail miserably at it. You post a meme that you don't invest in crypto because it's a pyramid scheme then post an article yhst calls people who invest in cryptos...wait for.. investors.

You are the quintessential moron.

You try so hard to be witty and fail miserably at it. You post a meme that you don't invest in crypto because it's a pyramid scheme then post an article yhst calls people who invest in cryptos...wait for.. investors.

You are the quintessential moron.

Crypto currencies like Bitcoim work just fine when they are used for their original purpose, as was outlined in the white paper I referenced -- an anonymous but trustworthy way to make financial transactions without involving banks or bank-dependent vehicles like Paypal or Amazon accounts. That anonymity and privacy was not lost on those who had good reason to avoid banks with all their thorough record-keeping because of tax or legal reasons. What was unexpected from the origin is that Bitcoins would have a value independent from any established currency or that that value would skyrocket despite any valid reason, just like the tulip mania in Holland in the 1630s that eventually collapsed just like many CCs are doing now when the sellers exceeded the buyers.

Crypto currencies like Bitcoim work just fine when they are used for their original purpose, as was outlined in the white paper I referenced -- an anonymous but trustworthy way to make financial transactions without involving banks or bank-dependent vehicles like Paypal or Amazon accounts. That anonymity and privacy was not lost on those who had good reason to avoid banks with all their thorough record-keeping because of tax or legal reasons. What was unexpected from the origin is that Bitcoins would have a value independent from any established currency or that that value would skyrocket despite any valid reason, just like the tulip mania in Holland in the 1630s that eventually collapsed just like many CCs are doing now when the sellers exceeded the buyers.
Wait..you mean Bitcoin has a purpose? What about Ether and Cardano? Do they have a purpose too? How do they raise collateral? Do they do it like an IPO? Is it safer then GameStop stock? Has there ever been a ponzi scheme in stocks? What about in cryptos? Is Tesla stock safe to invest in? Can it go down?

Your repeated demonstrations of ignorance do not displease me.
That's what I thought. You are the king of lies on the forum and it's common knowledge. Now I'm gonna wait for your BFF to run to defend you. Or just until you log out of one account into another...

Wait..you mean Bitcoin has a purpose? What about Ether and Cardano? Do they have a purpose too? How do they raise collateral? Do they do it like an IPO? Is it safer then GameStop stock? Has there ever been a ponzi scheme in stocks? What about in cryptos? Is Tesla stock safe to invest in? Can it go down?

Tesla actually makes and sells things and the validity of its stock price can be determined by classic investment analysis. Cryptocurrency inflated prices are just full of hot air.

That's what I thought. You are the king of lies on the forum and it's common knowledge. Now I'm gonna wait for your BFF to run to defend you. Or just until you log out of one account into another...

I think of myself as the king of squelching liars and other blowhard pussies.

Did you read the article?
Poaching and baiting are not the same.
The guides didn't poach the bear.
The guides placed bait to attract the bear. Legal in parts of the country.
Jr. had a valid tag and killed the bear that the guides put him on.
Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings said the hunter in the case “was actually a victim..."

Poaching and baiting are not the same.
The guides didn't poach the bear.
The guides placed bait to attract the bear. Legal in parts of the country.
Jr. had a valid tag and killed the bear that the guides put him on.
Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings said the hunter in the case “was actually a victim..."

Baiting is included in the definition of poaching.

For example --

"The DEFINITION of the word "poach" is: "to take (game or fish) by illegal means."

As baiting is currently illegal in the LP, if you bait, you are "taking game by illegal means" and, therefore, you are a poacher. End of story."

Last edited:
If you place bait and don't kill an animal - you have no poaching.
I'd bet most poaching does NOT involve bait.
The practice of baiting is treated differently in different states. In Utah, it is illegal poaching to hunt over bait.

Some poaching DOES involve bait.

The practice of baiting is treated differently in different states. In Utah, it is illegal poaching to hunt over bait.

Some poaching DOES involve bait.
I never said otherwise.
If you dont kill an animal there is no poaching
If a guide places bait and puts you on a baited animal and you have no knowledge of the baiting...see the original article.

I never said otherwise.
If you dont kill an animal there is no poaching
If a guide places bait and puts you on a baited animal and you have no knowledge of the baiting...see the original article.

The loyal Republican DA seems to be cutting Jr. a little slack there. See (2)(b) and (2)(c) below --

Utah Code Page 1

Effective 5/5/2021
23-16-11 Big game baiting prohibited.
(1) As used in this section:
(a) (i) "Bait" means intentionally placing food or nutrient substances to manipulate the behavior of wildlife for the purpose of taking or attempting to take big game.
(ii) "Bait" does not include:
(A) the use of salt, mineral blocks, or other commonly used types of livestock supplements placed in the field by agricultural producers for normal agricultural purposes; or
(B) standing crops, natural vegetation, harvested croplands, or lands or areas where seeds or grains have been scattered solely as the result of a normal agricultural planting, harvesting, post-harvest manipulation, or normal soil stabilization practice.
(b) "Baited area" means all land within a 50-yard radius of the site where bait is placed, including the site where bait is placed.
(2) Unless authorized by a certificate of registration, it is unlawful to:
(a) bait big game;
(b) take big game in a baited area; or
(c) take big game that has been lured to or is traveling from a baited area.
(3) The division may only issue a certificate of registration to allow for the baiting of big game if the division determines that baiting is necessary to alleviate substantial big game depredation on cultivated crops or to facilitate the removal of deer causing property damage within cities or towns. Enacted by Chapter 177, 2021 General Session

Last edited:
The loyal Republican DA seems to be cutting Jr. a little slack there. See (2)(b) and (2)(c) below --

Utah Code Page 1

Effective 5/5/2021
23-16-11 Big game baiting prohibited.
(1) As used in this section:
(a) (i) "Bait" means intentionally placing food or nutrient substances to manipulate the behavior of wildlife for the purpose of taking or attempting to take big game.
(ii) "Bait" does not include:
(A) the use of salt, mineral blocks, or other commonly used types of livestock supplements placed in the field by agricultural producers for normal agricultural purposes; or
(B) standing crops, natural vegetation, harvested croplands, or lands or areas where seeds or grains have been scattered solely as the result of a normal agricultural planting, harvesting, post-harvest manipulation, or normal soil stabilization practice.
(b) "Baited area" means all land within a 50-yard radius of the site where bait is placed, including the site where bait is placed.
(2) Unless authorized by a certificate of registration, it is unlawful to:
(a) bait big game;
(b) take big game in a baited area; or
(c) take big game that has been lured to or is traveling from a baited area.
(3) The division may only issue a certificate of registration to allow for the baiting of big game if the division determines that baiting is necessary to alleviate substantial big game depredation on cultivated crops or to facilitate the removal of deer causing property damage within cities or towns. Enacted by Chapter 177, 2021 General Session

The hunter in this case is Donald Trump Jr...
Trump Jr was not charged, has not been charged and won't be charged as he didn't place any bait.
He did in fact shoot and kill a bear, in 2018. The law you cite was passed 3 years later....

Last edited:
Back