Today in Fascism

Does this mean men would have to have their vasectomies reversed?
Nice try Gramps. We live in a country where people will go nuts tomorrow because they want to kill kids before they come out of the womb, no matter how old in the womb. You support the death of babies, not a good position old man. Plus, to makes things harder for babies to survive if they make it out of the birth canal, they took baby food off the shelves. Sickos!!!!

BreakingReports.org is owned by Myles Holmes and is the official website of the Facebook Page “Trump & The Great America”.

Ooo.. a cryptic post from the crypt keeper.

I'd rather see her fade off into obscurity...actually, I'd rather see them both disappear.
watty, t was brought in from the Military and will not play a roll in the clean u operation. He might just become King of the Eearth and Gen Flynn will be in charge. It's all hard to figure out but one thing is for sure, both sides have cheaters, liars and spies and so many on both sides sold us all down the river. Were all watching a movie and t was just one of the actors playing a roll. He sure pissed off both sides and that is what we need. Someone to disrupt the swamp. He played his roll and you and many others just hate the guy and that's because. It is what is but we can all agree the dude never broke a law like his opponent HRC did. The Military will come in after the big ruling that is most likely coming out tomorrow. These people want the freedom to kill bro.

Did Don Jr. take a laptop in for servicing with hunting footage and forget where he dropped it off?

Now that is embarrassing....

Geeeessssussss....
Espola is a weird Grandpa. I never had a Gramps in my life but this Grandpa is not honest and that bothers me.

Did Don Jr. take a laptop in for servicing with hunting footage and forget where he dropped it off?

Now that is embarrassing....

Geeeessssussss....

No, he sat in the air-conditioned lodge while they went and poached a bear for him to shoot.

Last edited:
Back