Today in Fascism

That's a question best placed before the Utah prosecutors.

I think Jr's best defense is to claim ignorance. He can bring in a lot of witnesses to attest to that.
Spoken like someone who knows all about "best defense".
Night night Magoo...I'm done picking at scabs for the evening.

That's a question best placed before the Utah prosecutors.

I think Jr's best defense is to claim ignorance. He can bring in a lot of witnesses to attest to that.
Another example of "had Magoo done his homework" the arrogant buffoon wouldn't look so frail...ladda dadda dee...ladda dadda die

1653322530900.png

Utah hunting guide Wade Lemon faces five years in state prison for the death of a Carbon County bear killed during a guided hunt on May 18, 2018.

But Lemon, a well-known guide, didn’t pull the trigger — Donald Trump Jr. did, according to the Utah Department of Natural Resources (DNR).

Trump Jr. is not named in a recent filing against Lemon, but the DNR confirmed his identity as the person named in the felony complaint as Lemon’s “client” on the hunt. Prosecutors have indicated there was no evidence showing Trump Jr. would have known about the alleged baiting that went on during the hunt.

Without naming Trump Jr., Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings said the hunter in the case “was actually a victim and a now a possible witness in a fraudulent scheme to lead the hunter to believe it was actually a legitimate Wild West hunting situation.”

Back