Today in Fascism

Speaking of the war on racism and the loss of legitimacy... you guys hear about what BLM was doing with all that money people were donating? Also worth noting I think is that none of the big business donors are asking for them money back so it can be donated to a charity that actually improve the lives of black Americans.

That was pointed out some time ago but was deemed "fake news".

It looks like the Democrats will not have to make the SCOTUS controversy a big issue in the November elections since the Republicans are doing a pretty good job of it themselves.

It looks like the Democrats will not have to make the SCOTUS controversy a big issue in the November elections since the Republicans are doing a pretty good job of it themselves.
Looks like SCOTUS is making a big announcement as soon as Monday. I told you this was going to happen and you told everyone on here I was a Coo Coo. The other piece of advice I gave you and the others on here is to stop looking at America as a "Us vs Them" country where we hate each first because. You said that was nonsense and that America is a mess. You finally tried to get everyone to ignore me because. You always try and stir the divisive pot with the Democrats vs Republicans hate news and the Black vs White race bait. I bet this summer will be one to remember for all of us. Everything you said t did, it was actually HRC and her team of cheaters. I told you once, twice and now three times the lady, that, that lady Hillary was killing babies at an alarming rate. She was a direct disciple of Margaret Sanger. Margaret partnered with William Gates and opened up their first Plan Parenthood in New York. Today, 86% of these death chambers are in minority communities.
You should study out what William Gates and that Margaret lady believed in. Just like t has been saying all along, "these people not only cheated, their sick humans" and we shall find out just how sick they are. Listen up sonny boy......It's only going to be, "We The People of the United States of America" and nothing else. It's not R vs D anymore or Conservative vs Liberal or Black vs White or Pro vs Con or Heaven vs Hell or Jesus vs Satan. It's just going to be The Truth and nothing else. What you do with The Truth is up to you Espola and you only. No more blame shifting and back stabbing. No more snitching on you friends and neighbors. Oh and by the way, no more jabs!!! Each human will be free finally unless you don't capitulate and just want to harm others, especially kids. In that case, you will not be here anymore on earth. I mean that dude. Money controlled everyone. Money a very intense energy. I personally hated money because of what I saw people do to get a lot of it or what money did to them and how they bought people or used it to hurt others and cheat. 2000 Mules got paid to cheat. I hated money but now I love money and I see how money in the right hands can do lot's of good.

Last edited:
Say it ain't so...

(CNN)
Hillary Clinton personally approved her campaign's plans in fall 2016 to share information with a reporter about an uncorroborated alleged server backchannel between Donald Trump and a top Russian bank, her former campaign manager testified Friday in federal court.

"This secret hotline may be the key to unlocking the mystery of Trump's ties to Russia." Hillary Clinton

Say it ain't so...

(CNN)
Hillary Clinton personally approved her campaign's plans in fall 2016 to share information with a reporter about an uncorroborated alleged server backchannel between Donald Trump and a top Russian bank, her former campaign manager testified Friday in federal court.

"This secret hotline may be the key to unlocking the mystery of Trump's ties to Russia." Hillary Clinton

Most American Patriots who I know will share evidence of possible treasonous activity with the appropriate authorities. Wouldn't you?

Didn't read the article? They didn't know if it was real or not, and they weren't going to spy on the t campaign people to find out, so they left that up to the FBI.

Did HRC use her decoder ring for the "secret hotline" ? You really are gullible..

Most American Patriots who I know will share evidence of possible treasonous activity with the appropriate authorities. Wouldn't you?
Most Americans yes.
Hillary Clinton is suspect at best.
From her days in the White House when billing documents from the Rose Law firm went missing to her files on Benghazi that seemingly did the same.
I don't trust her anymore than Trump.
Trump has been investigated for years now. If Hillary was under the same microscope it would only seem fair...

Did HRC use her decoder ring for the "secret hotline" ? You really are gullible..
The "secret hotline" was made up much like the "vast right wing conspiracy" that tried to bring her hubby down...

Most Americans yes.
Hillary Clinton is suspect at best.
From her days in the White House when billing documents from the Rose Law firm went missing to her files on Benghazi that seemingly did the same.
I don't trust her anymore than Trump.
Trump has been investigated for years now. If Hillary was under the same microscope it would only seem fair...

Since I am not starting with your concussion I have no idea what this means.

Say it ain't so..

(CNN)

wonder how Mueller missed this ( sarcasm)

MSNBC’s Joy Reid has an alarming history of controversial and often bizarre or hateful remarks. We are finally seeing her audience begin to evaporate as the show hits rock bottom.

The show’s rating plummeted to its lowest-rated month ever with just 1.1 million viewers on average. This was a 31% decline from April of last year.

MSNBC’s Joy Reid has an alarming history of controversial and often bizarre or hateful remarks. We are finally seeing her audience begin to evaporate as the show hits rock bottom.

The show’s rating plummeted to its lowest-rated month ever with just 1.1 million viewers on average. This was a 31% decline from April of last year.

BreakingReports.org is owned by Myles Holmes and is the official website of the Facebook Page “Trump & The Great America”.

Back