Today in Fascism

That's a nice digest of Wisconsin law. Let me point out that the issue I referred to is Federal law. The Feds have not yet been heard from. However, there have already been moves by Kyle's victims and their families to pursue damages in civil court.
Very weak/woke of you. Kyle's victims? The ones who traveled across state lines to commit crimes?

As far as civil suits are concerned, the big winner is going to be Rittenhouse. To much pre-trail wokeness. Twitter is forever.

That's a nice digest of Wisconsin law. Let me point out that the issue I referred to is Federal law. The Feds have not yet been heard from. However, there have already been moves by Kyle's victims and their families to pursue damages in civil court.
Good. They can put the 10th Amendment to the test.

Very weak/woke of you. Kyle's victims? The ones who traveled across state lines to commit crimes?

As far as civil suits are concerned, the big winner is going to be Rittenhouse. To much pre-trail wokeness. Twitter is forever.

You are going to have to explain "pre-trail wokeness" to me.

Which state line did Kyle's victims cross? They were all long-time Wisconsin residents.

Espola is going for it today. Nothing to lose after all the cheating and lying has been exposed. Total loser!!!

You didn't answer the question.
He wouldn't be liable. Fed law talks about the person doing the straw purchase. That is what the law is aimed at and who they would prosecute if they were so inclined. So it would be his friend who may be in trouble, not Rittenhouse.

But the problem is straw purchase laws are designed to prevent people getting guns who are not legally able to get guns. Rittenhouse is allowed to own a rifle, which is why the charge was dropped.

These people are told to believe the damndest things . . . and they do, unquestionably.
WE THE PEOPLE can believe whatever we want to believe in dummy. This was the land of the free and home of the brave by the way when it was founded. It will go back to its rightful owners, We The People. All the people of the United States of America will be free and soon the world will be free. You and your pal Espola will be staying in your homes because you will be blinded by the light.

Last edited:
He wouldn't be liable. Fed law talks about the person doing the straw purchase. That is what the law is aimed at and who they would prosecute if they were so inclined. So it would be his friend who may be in trouble, not Rittenhouse.

But the problem is straw purchase laws are designed to prevent people getting guns who are not legally able to get guns. Rittenhouse is allowed to own a rifle, which is why the charge was dropped.

What does the NRA say about this?

"If a person straw purchases a firearm for someone else, both the purchaser and the other person potentially violate numerous federal laws. "

What does the NRA say about this?

"If a person straw purchases a firearm for someone else, both the purchaser and the other person potentially violate numerous federal laws. "

Again Rittenhouse is allowed to own a rifle. That is why the charge was dropped.

You seem to have trouble with that con concept.

The state charge was dropped. The Feds have yet to be heard from.

But I repeat myself ---
There is no fed law that prohibits him from carrying a rifle.

And state law allows it.

Keep clinging to hopes he is convicted of something. Sounds like you were surprised at the verdict as well.

Those were not victims, they were aggressors.

Assuming the Feds want to be heard in this case that you people are hyping.

nadler specifically called for the DOJ to investigate this case

but, Dems could and probably will use this to leverage stricter gun laws

I could be dead wrong here , because the left really hates Rittenhouse , but I think it’s slim to none they charge Rittenhouse . Probably depends if they think it will be a political win for them or not

Back