Today in Fascism

They dream of stricter laws. The public punishes them at election time when they try.

They are already polling terribly. Add in new gun control and they drop even more.

One way to avoid stricter laws is to enforce the ones already on the books.

There is no fed law that prohibits him from carrying a rifle.

And state law allows it.

Keep clinging to hopes he is convicted of something. Sounds like you were surprised at the verdict as well.

Those were not victims, they were aggressors.

You are ignoring the straw purchase again. Looks like your weakness.

What really happened to you Espola to become like this? I know you ignore me because I share the truth and you represent lying & cheating and that makes us opposites.

Quiz: Who said, "I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds?"
Who said, "My administration will END human trafficking and will use the full force of the US Military to do so?"

They dream of stricter laws. The public punishes them at election time when they try.

They are already polling terribly. Add in new gun control and they drop even more.

well politico put out a piece this week highlighting the Kenosha problem Dems have in Wisconsin

any further investigation/ prosecution of Rittenhouse could certainly backfire hurt the Dems politically

but I’ve also been surprised by this Biden admin, it’s almost like they don’t give 2 shits about 2022 and 2024 . The pain sure seems intentional

They’ve lied about the Rittenhouse case from the start, and they ( Dems +Corp media) continue to lie about it

well politico put out a piece this week highlighting the Kenosha problem Dems have in Wisconsin

any further investigation/ prosecution of Rittenhouse could certainly backfire hurt the Dems politically

but I’ve also been surprised by this Biden admin, it’s almost like they don’t give 2 shits about 2022 and 2024 . The pain sure seems intentional

They’ve lied about the Rittenhouse case from the start, and they ( Dems +Corp media) continue to lie about it
That is true. They cheat and they know we know they cheated. They also know that we know that we know that they will not win in 2022 or 2024 or ever again so this is their last stand. Huge trial will shed more LIGHT on why their behaving like this. I think were in for a very rough ride because people sold their country out and in some cases, their soul for the Almighty $$$$ that came with power & control of others. It's slipping away faster then ever and they know that we know they cheated and will go down with the ship and lose everything they cheated to get in the first place. Some have resigned to save face. Others care about their legacy so they will cut a deal and still others who are full of pride & ego will go down with da ship. This is The Mother of all Jim Jones Cruise ships and these folks are not getting off the ship. Let them all live in the ocean with their Maritime law of BS!!!

nadler specifically called for the DOJ to investigate this case

but, Dems could and probably will use this to leverage stricter gun laws

I could be dead wrong here , because the left really hates Rittenhouse , but I think it’s slim to none they charge Rittenhouse . Probably depends if they think it will be a political win for them or not
Nadler, Pelosi and Schiff have mid-terms to look forward to. Lets see how vocal they are going forward. In the mean time their media machine is in Ritts lawyers cross hairs.

What does the NRA say about this?

"If a person straw purchases a firearm for someone else, both the purchaser and the other person potentially violate numerous federal laws. "

…potentially…. Lol!

One way to avoid stricter laws is to enforce the ones already on the books.
Especially the ones regarding damage and looting of private business that have nothing to do with peaceful protest. You people like cherry picking the whole event to make your point. Not surprised that you're doing that.

See the NRA opinion above.

I read the article and the recent SCOTUS decision affirming this , I guess my question is had there been no crossing of state lines could the feds still prosecute?

also, how is residency defined specifically for a minor ? I know it’s fairly broad for minors in insurance policy contracts . Kyle worked in Kenosha and has family that lives there . Couldn’t he potentially have an argument for dual residency?

I also know the state of Illinois never brought any gun charges because they had no evidence the gun was ever taken into their state

By the way your inability to thinks shows time and time again.

The straw purchase law is designed to penalize people buying guns for prohibited possessors.

Rittenhouse is legally allowed to own a rifle.

I am not. The person at jeapordy is the guy that bought it for Rittenhouse.

Read up on it

I read this --

I read this --

So what...

Kyle Rittenhouse didn't purchase the Self Defense Mechanism he was carrying in 2020, nor did
he transport it across state lines.

Back