Today in Fascism

This fake fraud has nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. He going down with the sinking ship of shit filled with so much evil it will make us all puke. It's time to start showing the folks and no more telling the folks. I am a voice and that is it. I want to help us become agreat Nation of people from all over the world. We The People Will Do it. Doubting Tom needed to put his finger into Jesus hole on his side to believe so some need to be shown the truth. Blessed are those who believed without seeing. Special reward for those folks. It's "show me the truth" showtime. Time to Tel A Vision of the truth now. We have all been played. Be humble everyone and you will be stoked. If you trun a blind eye to the truth, well then that's on you and your creator.

A text message from Michigan school shooter's mother after she and her husband had been called to the school for a counseling session before the shooting --

"Lol, I'm not mad at you, you have to learn not to get caught."

A text message from Michigan school shooter's mother after she and her husband had been called to the school for a counseling session before the shooting --

Link please....

...and now the parents are on the run.

Meet the little Trumps from Detroit everyone. Espola, take a hard look and see what your enemy looks like today. Dude, you and Husker are so desperate. I promise you 100% when the dust settles you will be wrong again. Hahahahahahahaha!!!

1638628841680.png

Kentucky moron party politician posted this Christmas greeting yesterday, along with a request for "Santa, please bring ammo" --

1638654157965.png

Attachments

• 1638654316967.png
    1638654316967.png
    382.8 KB · Views: 0
Back