Today in Fascism

Let's also add the KKK, Jim Crow, The Confederate Army, The Deep South who were willing to die for the right to have slaves. Now this same group is willing to die and go to prison for cheating in the 2020 election, unleash a bioweapon on the world, force mask, force everyone to stay away 6 feet, wash your hands or else and if you weren't fully jabbed, the jabbed were told not to invite the critical thinkers to Thanksgiving dinner. It's like they and them all forgot about what they tried to do to the purebloods. The great book of Revelations talks about the end of the old world and how it was actually cut short because even God's Elect were getting tricked and deceived on Planet Lie. You need to come clean today Dad4 and own your bad advice or you will be eclipsed. I forgive you Dad. We need folks like you to eat some crow for once and admit how wrong you were about the mandated jabs that you and Joe were trying to get passed. Kicking out thousands of brave warriors in our military is stupid. Thank God for SCOTUS🙏 No one is even talking about the jabs anymore, you notice that. They jumped right over to World War 3, oh joy🤡 I just saw a documentary that showed some strong proof that the Bush Clan going back to Prescott, had changed their last name and came to America to infiltrate. Barbra put a fetus in a jar, insane👹 President Trump told us that Barak's birth certificate was a fake. Q said that at the end of this nightmare, horror show that seem's to never end, that Obama would claim Kenyen citizenship to escape treason justice. We all got played from the Far Left and The RINO's and all those fakes inbetweeners. No way the far left is going to allow President Trump and all the MAGA Patriots another 4 years. Buckle up because your far-left group is insane and many of the leaders are total psychopaths, witches and warlocks. Plus, you got the demons and the devil on that far left side. They want babies killed and the right to kill baby up to and even after birth. What kind of society kills their kids and If baby escapes the death clamps or SRA, the baby will then be protected by the very same monsters that wanted baby dead. 900,000 kids go missing every year in the USA. The Progressive and Evil Wing of the Demonic Party is now being seen for all to see. Let's not forget about the MAP and Pedo part of this Party. I would get the fuck out as fast as possible Dad. You, espola and Husker Du should agree to Sundays with Crush to save America and bring folks together. Let's all four commit to one hour of great debating on Sundays. What say you Dad?
There are multiple false or misleading statements in this post.

Lawfare liars always cheat to win. espola, The Church Cap Predator, is a known liar, a Marxist, a Communist and just converted to fascism. He's all three + suports the MAP and Pedo Party. Trump will kick his ass when this is all over. What a mess these losers have done to our country, our Elderly, our Children, our small mom & pop businesses and so many other innocent bystanders. They want baby killed but will love the newborn from graddle to grave. These are wolfs and they & them have no business being around kids.

BREAKING: Trump Legal Spokeswoman Alina Habba reveals there were Biden Campaign Employees included in jury selection in the E. Jean Carroll case and Biden staffers could be included on the NY Criminal Trial jury because the judge ELIMINATED questions asking about it.
There are multiple false or misleading statements in this post.

Weaponized? Politicized? or eroded by pressure? Same result, criminal operation emboldened by weakness, greed and a search for power.

Speaking of, how ironic would it be if JoeTato couldn't get on the ballot for certain states after you libtards spent the last 3-years trying to keep Trump off them? What a "threat to democracy" that would be, eh buddy?

Does "block all Ukraine aid for multiple months during the middle of a war" count as a policy? Because that's what the house GOP is doing right now.

So, yeah. The anti-aid part of the GOP are pretty clearly pro-Putin. Same as the progressive wing of the Democrats are pro-Hamas.

I'm sure the Putin apologists and the Hamas apologists can explain how they aren't actually in favor of the tyrant they aid. You see, they don't really support Putin, they just want to avoid a blank check. It's not their fault if that opposition leads to an authoritarian takeover of a democratic nation. And progressives don't really mean they want Jewish people expelled from Israel and Palestine. They just want a peaceful democratic government where people of all faiths can live as one, same as they did before 1948. :rolleyes:

Or we can call things as they really are.
Either you are for dumping billions of dollars into a lost cause, or you are for Putin. Again, this kind of stuff from the “nuance” guy.

All the money in the world won’t win this war. You’ll need bodies on the ground. Are you ready to send our troops to fight? Some of us have a memory of our involvement in foreign conflicts since WW II. Some of us also believe that our ridiculously rising debt will continue to have long term negative effects. Some of us believe we need to take care of our border as well. Unless you believe printing money indefinitely is a viable option, choices have to be made. Money alone won’t change the outcome in the Ukraine.

Either you are for dumping billions of dollars into a lost cause, or you are for Putin. Again, this kind of stuff from the “nuance” guy.

All the money in the world won’t win this war. You’ll need bodies on the ground. Are you ready to send our troops to fight? Some of us have a memory of our involvement in foreign conflicts since WW II. Some of us also believe that our ridiculously rising debt will continue to have long term negative effects. Some of us believe we need to take care of our border as well. Unless you believe printing money indefinitely is a viable option, choices have to be made. Money alone won’t change the outcome in the Ukraine.
You accuse me of a false dichotomy, then assert that there is no middle ground between doing nothing and boots on the ground?

Hogwash. There is a middle road, it’s called provision of military supplies, and the right wing of the GOP has been blocking it.

We can talk about cost, but you’ll have to make the case that a Russian victory in Ukraine would be cheaper. I don’t think that’s an easy case to make. A Russian victory in Ukraine would lead to a renewed arms buildup in Europe, including by the US. That’s substantially more expensive than spending a hundred billion dollars on shells, air defenses, and discontinued aircraft.

You accuse me of a false dichotomy, then assert that there is no middle ground between doing nothing and boots on the ground?

Hogwash. There is a middle road, it’s called provision of military supplies, and the right wing of the GOP has been blocking it.

We can talk about cost, but you’ll have to make the case that a Russian victory in Ukraine would be cheaper. I don’t think that’s an easy case to make. A Russian victory in Ukraine would lead to a renewed arms buildup in Europe, including by the US. That’s substantially more expensive than spending a hundred billion dollars on shells, air defenses, and discontinued aircraft.
The "Right Wing" of the GOP left the party a long time ago. Most of us our Vets or we have family that served. President equals zero wars. Let that sink in. MAGA is the Party to join, not Republican or Democrate. MAGA wants no civil war or any wars. We want same day voting and you MUST be a US Citizen to vote. Those two wings are of the same bird, and they only care about starting war, making money in the wars, human trafficking and selling children. They cheat, lie, murder and steal to beat others. They 100% want babies killed before birth.

Remember when Trump was President and there was no money drain in Ukraine or the United States border?

... you're not blaming the GOP for the border, too, are you? Because I know your boy, JoeTato, sure is. Apparently all you need, to bring 15 million illegal voters here, is 3-years. After that? Time to close that shit up and the damned Republicans refuse to cooperate!

You accuse me of a false dichotomy, then assert that there is no middle ground between doing nothing and boots on the ground? Hogwash. There is a middle road, it’s called provision of military supplies, and the right wing of the GOP has been blocking it. We can talk about cost, but you’ll have to make the case that a Russian victory in Ukraine would be cheaper. I don’t think that’s an easy case to make. A Russian victory in Ukraine would lead to a renewed arms buildup in Europe, including by the US. That’s substantially more expensive than spending a hundred billion dollars on shells, air defenses, and discontinued aircraft.
How many weeks to flatten the curve?

How many weeks to flatten the curve?
Changing the topic?

There is no point in you and I discussing covid again. You look at the numbers and see a completely failed policy. I look at the same data and see hundreds of thousands of deaths avoided.

We have no agreement, and no method of resolving the disagreement. I'd want to rely on experts and statistical models, and you see no reason to trust either one.

Changing the topic?
No. I just don’t believe the narrative. First, the sanctions were going to pressure Russia back. Then, we had the non-stop MSM drone of how an Ukraine victory was inevitable. Then, there was a leak that verifies we have been lied to. Then, Russia starts advancing. My point was, we’ve been lied to before. Ukraine is losing the war. They should have negotiated a truce in the early days when they still had a chance.

If you believe the war effort can be successful, tell me what what you see as the path to victory?

Also, tell me why Russia is such a threat to the US? Shouldn’t we be focused on our porous borders that allow those on the terrorist watch list to come through, as well as criminal gangs from Venezuela and fentanyl that is responsible for many US deaths? Maybe we should figure out how to avoid having the Chinese run infectious disease labs in CA. You know, things that we can actually control and will immediately makes the lives of Americans safer.

No. I just don’t believe the narrative. First, the sanctions were going to pressure Russia back. Then, we had the non-stop MSM drone of how an Ukraine victory was inevitable. Then, there was a leak that verifies we have been lied to. Then, Russia starts advancing. My point was, we’ve been lied to before. Ukraine is losing the war. They should have negotiated a truce in the early days when they still had a chance.

If you believe the war effort can be successful, tell me what what you see as the path to victory?

Also, tell me why Russia is such a threat to the US? Shouldn’t we be focused on our porous borders that allow those on the terrorist watch list to come through, as well as criminal gangs from Venezuela and fentanyl that is responsible for many US deaths? Maybe we should figure out how to avoid having the Chinese run infectious disease labs in CA. You know, things that we can actually control and will immediately makes the lives of Americans safer.
Russia has been on the good guy's side for a very long time. They supported the Union Army during our horrible and evil Civil War. All because guys like Biden, espola, Husker Du and Dad all supported Slavery back then and were willing to die to have a slave. These same men also started the KKK. Russia helped us in WW1 and WW2 and now they're the great enemy of the West. No, Russia said no to the Central Bank and is very independent country.

Back