Today in Fascism

The three losers stood me up last night. I tried to have a beer summit but all I got was a big no show. 3 against one and they chickened out.

"My word is stronger than oak" my ass!!! I still remember a Doc asking if I got all the coaches promises in writing one particular year.

Today in Fascism:

The three losers stood me up last night. I tried to have a beer summit but all I got was a big no show. 3 against one and they chickened out.

"My word is stronger than oak" my ass!!! I still remember a Doc asking if I got all the coaches promises in writing one particular year.

What happened to this?

"My promise to everyone on here participating or lurking is to be a man of my word for one week, to see how this all plays out."

Today in Fascism:

What about them makes them "Far-Left"?

What happened to this?

"My promise to everyone on here participating or lurking is to be a man of my word for one week, to see how this all plays out."
You and the other two stood me up so my promise is now officially invalid Dumber. Where's Dumb? A big no show. 3 vs 1. How about Dumbest? Trump lives in your head rent free and so I do. How come you three liars can't all come on the forum at the same time and talk with me?

"The New Technology Innovations Is Changing Ourselves. If You Look At the Book of Professor Yuval Noah Harari, Homo Deus, You See Brain Advancement. It's Augmenting Ourselves." - Klaus Schwab

Just a couple examples, of many:

Just a couple examples, of many:

How does that relate to your previous video?

Do you read these articles before you link them?

The Democrats who voted 'present' noted that last week the House already passed a resolution asserting that 'denying Israel's right to exist is a form of anti-Semitism.'

The group also noted that there are Jewish anti-Zionists, including the Satmar Sect, who are 'quite obviously not anti-Semitic.'

Some liberals have expressed concerns that such sentiment could lead to characterizing any criticism of the Israeli government as anti-Semitism

The Democrats who voted 'present' noted that last week the House already passed a resolution asserting that 'denying Israel's right to exist is a form of anti-Semitism.'

The group also noted that there are Jewish anti-Zionists, including the Satmar Sect, who are 'quite obviously not anti-Semitic.'

Some liberals have expressed concerns that such sentiment could lead to characterizing any criticism of the Israeli government as anti-Semitism
PT Barnum knows your type.

Here is your first clue:

1713222232836.png

Very few republicans or business democrats choose to use a raised fist as their symbol of choice.

For your second clue, you could just read the signs held by the pro-Palestinian protesters currently blocking traffic in a city near you. These are progressives.

Like it or not, the Democrats have a very large pro-Hamas wing of their party. Just like Republicans have a pro-Putin wing.

Here is your first clue:

View attachment 20619

Very few republicans or business democrats choose to use a raised fist as their symbol of choice.

For your second clue, you could just read the signs held by the pro-Palestinian protesters currently blocking traffic in a city near you. These are progressives.

Like it or not, the Democrats have a very large pro-Hamas wing of their party. Just like Republicans have a pro-Putin wing.
Who would you call pro-Putin besides Tucker Carlson? I know there are some Republican's that are reluctant to give a blank check to Ukraine, but I'm not aware of any Republican's that are calling for the death of Ukrainians, or rooting for Russia to take land from Ukraine. What Republican policies are any members proposing that are pro-Putin?

Not only is he Creepy & Crooked, but he's also The Liar in Chief. A real piece of work.

Biden claims inflation was 'skyrocketing' when he took office, despite data showing opposite

Inflation was far below its current level when President Biden took office

All JoeTato does is lie and make his own family wealthy.

I'll bet they had line dancing practice. None of the 'tards can think for themselves.

Wait... wait... wait... did YOU just ask someone else about their sources and knowledge of the articles?

You've stepped on your pecker so many times with that shit it's beyond laughable. Why do you continue to embarrass yourself?

Here is your first clue:

View attachment 20619

What is a "business" democrat? Is that a mental giant that raises minimum wage to $20 an hour so they can feel good about themselves, while 20% of the staff gets laid off, and don't want to admit it?

Back