Today in Fascism

From birth to the grave.
What a moron and killer before "birth." If baby makes it out alive, Husker Du will care for you as a wolf care for a baby sheep. What a killer you have become. This same moron say's "The 900,000 kids that go missing every year are just runways."

Don't miss tonight's Premier, "Sunday Evening with Crush" 6pm-8pm 4/14/24

I invite Dumb (Husker Du and the OP of this thread), Dumber (espola, The Church Camp Predator) and the Dumbest (Dad4 because of his horrible and bad advice regarding lockdowns, mandates, mask, stay away 6 feet, wash your hands you sinners, Jabs, Boosters and all flu shots) to a time of great debating of the current issues of our time and what this week looks like. Topics to discuss:

1) President Trumps "Hush" money trial
2) Iran attacks Israel to get WW3 to the next level. Ukraine vs Russia and so many more wars about to start.
3) Ashley's Diary is real and so is Hunter's Laptop from Hell
4) Jack Smiths Trial
5) Fani's Trial
6) Supreme Court Immunity case for all past, current and future Presidents
7) Abortion and the right to kill baby up to birth and in some cases a full execution (sacrifice) of a baby after birth. (Husker Du will only protect life from actual birth to death. What he and his sickos do with the body before and after birth is up to their evil leader to decide).

My promise to everyone on here participating or lurking is to be a man of my word for one week, to see how this all plays out. "My word is my bond" Crush has been debating the likes of EOTL, Surf Futbol, espola, Dad4, Husker Du, Evil Goalie, Messy, tenacious, NOOB, Fact and all the rest of the losers since 2018. I came here to blow the freaking whistle on cheaters, liars, snitches and the pay for play elites on how they control youth soccer. No jabs, no college soccer for you. Players for US Woman's Soccer say if you don't stand up, support and allow a man to be a female as he considers himself a woman or no play and you will be called out. Insane!! I love all people and all LBGTQ+++ folks. However, I will not support the idea and then allow by fiat that because a man considers himself to be a lady, he can play against and with the girls in soccer. Total bullshit and something worth fighting for. I know @dad4 is against MTF sports but he's still the dumbest because of his insane views of flu shots and all shots. Mr. Du is just a dumb and a really a big moron. espola is a liar and so much worse. Lastly, I really enjoy reading what others have to say so this allows everyone else a chance to speak and meme without crush coming at them. I came here too much but I only did to warn all of you not to take the jabs or play, pay for play anymore. I will graciously bow out until tonight at 6pm for, "Sunday Evening with Crush." and then I will come back for next Sunday's show. I love you my fellow Americans😀🙏

What a moron and killer before "birth." If baby makes it out alive, Husker Du will care for you as a wolf care for a baby sheep. What a killer you have become. This same moron say's "The 900,000 kids that go missing every year are just runways."
He was one of those adult cowards pushing, "Children are resilient" narrative as they shut down schools and playgrounds and also forced young children to wear masks and told them not to "kill their grandma". Now he's all, "mistakes were made." He's just a gaslighting POS. However, if we keep voting misanthropic nihilists like Dudu into office, we only have ourselves to blame.

He was one of those adult cowards pushing, "Children are resilient" narrative as they shut down schools and playgrounds and also forced young children to wear masks and told them not to "kill their grandma". Now he's all, "mistakes were made." He's just a gaslighting POS. However, if we keep voting misanthropic nihilists like Dudu into office, we only have ourselves to blame.

Coward and a prick. Makes fun of kids and now he say's "mistakes were made" after millions are now dead. So many lost their jobs or were refused entry. These little monsters. It's good to see you :)

Not only is he Creepy & Crooked, but he's also The Liar in Chief. A real piece of work.

Biden claims inflation was 'skyrocketing' when he took office, despite data showing opposite

Inflation was far below its current level when President Biden took office

It's a very strange mentality, let's screw the kids and people's livelihood to protect "other people and their needs". It may be a function of the left's elitist attitude where they are the ones that should decide winners and losers, instead of allowing self determination and individual accountability.

There are and have been many mandates in life. Quibbling about the Covid-19 precautions in retrospect is a bit silly. Were there mistakes, missteps and errors in the effort to contain and protect? Of course there always is. Our feckless national leader at the time not only didn’t help but made things far, far worse. There was of course plenty of bad decisions made but we rolled with what we had at the time. What would you suggest we do for the next pandemic? Put some random podcast creator in charge? Maybe the Pentagon? Or should we wait for Congress to act? Judges?

You mean the feckless leader that had fewer Covid deaths, on his watch, than Potato Joe even without all your life saving "vaccinations"?

Hey, put Bill Nye the Science Guy in charge! Great idea! You libtards LOVE him... him and his degree in mechanical engineering.

Fucktards.

You admitted to the viability then backtracked. Get your story straight then we can talk. I’m not sure what your issue is with past occurrences or what our discussion will change what happened. Maybe you just need to vent.

Well, we had fewer Covid deaths on Trump's watch than JoeTato's despite millions more vaccinated in 2021. Let's start there.

You ready? GO!

Back