Today in Fascism

Howard Hughes accomplished many things before his addiction to pain-killing drugs (legally prescribed because of the suffering he endured after multiple plane crashes) turned him into a paranoid druggie, speaking only to trusted members of his staff.
Harsh words espola. Dude risked his life testing shit out and all you have to say is he was some druggie.

Here is your chance to explain what it means.

We're still waiting for you to name some of Trump's fascist policies. List some of those and we can see if you know.

I recently posted the definition for you. Problem is you choose to ignore challenges you don't like. And so you know, Biden and Newson are fascists. You fools keep calling Trump a fascist but you can't name 1 fascist thing he's done.

We're still waiting for you to name some of Trump's fascist policies. List some of those and we can see if you know.

I recently posted the definition for you. Problem is you choose to ignore challenges you don't like. And so you know, Biden and Newson are fascists. You fools keep calling Trump a fascist but you can't name 1 fascist thing he's done.
"I'll just be a dictator on the first day.'

So, when the school district told me to get my kid immunized for measles, that counts as authoritarian?

Dang. Next those jack-booted thugs are going to tell me I can’t go 55 in a school zone.

No. When Gavin Newsom mandated you get your kids immunized when his kids, to this day, aren't. Private school has its privileges. So I guess, if you're in private school, or your Gavin & Co., the rules don't apply to you. Gavin perfected that.

"I'll just be a dictator on the first day.'

Only on day one, Fudd. He's going to close the border whether you like it or not. Same way Biden opened it without our permission. Same way you libtards give illegal aliens free money without our permission. Same way you dump college deadbeat debt on taxpayers without permission.

See, that's the rub you libtards can't wrap your feeble brains around. Biden is a dictator now. Apparently you have no issues with that because you're voting for him again.

We've HAD 4 years of Trump. He was never a dictator. He never shoved an unapproved healthcare plan down our throats. He never dumped college deadbeat debt on us. He never opened our borders. And so what if he did? You libtards voted for that shit.

That's not a fascist policy. That's a statement to let you know he's fixing what you and your party screwed up.

Again, none of you losers know what it means.
You have already clearly demonstrated your ignorance on political matters. You don't need to provide any further evidence.

Only on day one, Fudd. He's going to close the border whether you like it or not. Same way Biden opened it without our permission. Same way you libtards give illegal aliens free money without our permission. Same way you dump college deadbeat debt on taxpayers without permission.

See, that's the rub you libtards can't wrap your feeble brains around. Biden is a dictator now. Apparently you have no issues with that because you're voting for him again.

We've HAD 4 years of Trump. He was never a dictator. He never shoved an unapproved healthcare plan down our throats. He never dumped college deadbeat debt on us. He never opened our borders. And so what if he did? You libtards voted for that shit.
Have I stated anywhere in the forum that I am voting for Biden again?

It's always useful for me to come in here for reminders of things I have done or said. I don't have to remember anything with all the help I get in here.

He was just a little crazy before his addiction took hold, but totally a druggie (mostly codeine) after the mid-60s.
He was risk taker and risked his life making aviation safer loser. Docs prescribing pain pills is nothing new. I believe the man had some addictions. Cut him some slack. My gosh loser. My dad loved Mr. Hughes.

Have I stated anywhere in the forum that I am voting for Biden again?

It's always useful for me to come in here for reminders of things I have done or said. I don't have to remember anything with all the help I get in here.

Your entire existence here, other than pretending the Padres are relevant, is to bitch about Trump.

It should be very useful for you. What's useful for the rest of us is if you'd ever back up the shit you spew for attention.

Your entire existence here, other than pretending the Padres are relevant, is to bitch about Trump.

It should be very useful for you. What's useful for the rest of us is if you'd ever back up the shit you spew for attention.
I noticed you didn't cite a single example.

He was risk taker and risked his life making aviation safer loser. Docs prescribing pain pills is nothing new. I believe the man had some addictions. Cut him some slack. My gosh loser. My dad loved Mr. Hughes.
People becoming insane because of drug addiction is nothing new.

I noticed you didn't cite a single example.

Are you referring to the 3rd post challenging YOU to cite an example of Trump's fascism? Because I've posted half a dozen from the libtards.

If someone wants to see your Trump bitches, there's at least one on every single page.

Are you referring to the 3rd post challenging YOU to cite an example of Trump's fascism? Because I've posted half a dozen from the libtards.

If someone wants to see your Trump bitches, there's at least one on every single page.

See my post above about providing further evidence.

Back