Today in Fascism

There is no point in you and I discussing covid again. You look at the numbers and see a completely failed policy. I look at the same data and see hundreds of thousands of deaths avoided.
1713357259485.png

No. I just don’t believe the narrative. First, the sanctions were going to pressure Russia back. Then, we had the non-stop MSM drone of how an Ukraine victory was inevitable. Then, there was a leak that verifies we have been lied to. Then, Russia starts advancing. My point was, we’ve been lied to before. Ukraine is losing the war. They should have negotiated a truce in the early days when they still had a chance.

If you believe the war effort can be successful, tell me what what you see as the path to victory?

Also, tell me why Russia is such a threat to the US? Shouldn’t we be focused on our porous borders that allow those on the terrorist watch list to come through, as well as criminal gangs from Venezuela and fentanyl that is responsible for many US deaths? Maybe we should figure out how to avoid having the Chinese run infectious disease labs in CA. You know, things that we can actually control and will immediately makes the lives of Americans safer.

You're actually trying to explain why you think talking about covid is an appropriate response to a discussion about Ukraine?

Heck. As long as we can't stay on topic, what's your favorite IPA?

You're actually trying to explain why you think talking about covid is an appropriate response to a discussion about Ukraine?

Listen up Dad, you were dead wrong about Covid. You did not save lives, you helped injure and kill people. Ukraine has lost over 400,000 soldiers. Russia has also lost men and women in these horrible wars that you support. You support death loser!!!

I’d say my original post was about the government, this administration specifically, lying to us in the past, just as they are lying to us now. It had nothing to do with a discussion of COVID - the answer to my question is well known. That doesn’t make for a discussion. I understand if you didn’t make the connection. When I had more time, I elaborated on why I thought it was a bad idea to send more money to Ukraine and where I thought resources were better spent for the American people - going into much more detail than either one of us had previously offered. You took that opportunity, and brought up COVID. This is the second time recently that your response has been unusually emotional for you. I hope you are well. I mean that sincerely.

I’m not really a fan of beer. Wine or a mixed drink is my preference - a spicy margarita is my go-to at my favorite taco place.

I’d say my original post was about the government, this administration specifically, lying to us in the past, just as they are lying to us now. It had nothing to do with a discussion of COVID - the answer to my question is well known. That doesn’t make for a discussion. I understand if you didn’t make the connection. When I had more time, I elaborated on why I thought it was a bad idea to send more money to Ukraine and where I thought resources were better spent for the American people - going into much more detail than either one of us had previously offered. You took that opportunity, and brought up COVID. This is the second time recently that your response has been unusually emotional for you. I hope you are well. I mean that sincerely.

I’m not really a fan of beer. Wine or a mixed drink is my preference - a spicy margarita is my go-to at my favorite taco place.
He's lost his mind like so many I know. I see you're waking up Mr. Lion. You're no sheep. You don't like liars and neither do I brother. Let's help those in need in America. The streets in NoCal like Oakland and San Francisco needs serious help.

1713367154313.png

The right isn't pro Putin. A number of people don't believe in an open checkbook for Ukraine.

The other big sticking point was and has been if we are going to fund some other countrys security how about we also fund at the same time some actual border security.

They & Them lied to us. Dad lied. espola lied. Husker Du lied and that evil son of a bitch Surf Futbol always lied. These same men who lie and ie some more to get ahead of the pack.

1713398583638.png

Democrats started the Civil War, started the KKK and has joined forces with the They & Them Group to take out TRUMP!

1713399554712.png

The right isn't pro Putin. A number of people don't believe in an open checkbook for Ukraine.

The other big sticking point was and has been if we are going to fund some other countrys security how about we also fund at the same time some actual border security.

The argument against Ukraine Aid in 2024 sounds exactly like the argument against the Lend Lease Act in 1941. And it's invalid for exactly the same reason. Expansionist regimes don't stop expanding all on their own. You can stand aside while they invade one country, but you don't get peace. It just means you have fewer allies left when it's your turn.

Sometimes, another country's security is also our security.

The argument against Ukraine Aid in 2024 sounds exactly like the argument against the Lend Lease Act in 1941. And it's invalid for exactly the same reason. Expansionist regimes don't stop expanding all on their own. You can stand aside while they invade one country, but you don't get peace. It just means you have fewer allies left when it's your turn.

Sometimes, another country's security is also our security.
You are a moron!!!

"WE just have to demonstrate that he will not take power by, if WE, if he does run. I'M MAKING SURE he, under legitimate (lawfare) efforts of our Constitution, DOES NOT become the next President again." FJB

Back