Today in Fascism

The US currently produces about 30K rounds a month. The Ukraine has stated that as a min they need 1.3 million rounds a yr. US hopes to get to 70-80k rounds by the end of 2024.

For the Ukraine to try to retake land they need about 6700 shells per day or about 2.4 million a yr.

Now go read about how many missiles we are capable of producing vs what the Ukraine actually needs.
How much can the rest of the world provide? You do realize the USA isn’t the only country providing support for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan?

I posted the chart earlier. The U.S. is providing far more than any other country. More of what we DON'T have because your senile, pedophile president is busy trying to buy votes. Americans will remember that in November.

The US also has a larger economy and larger population than any European country.

Relative to population or GDP, we are doing considerably less than most European countries.

Runaway Jury:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. This is the only type of war losers like espola and Husker Du can win. They buy & bribe politicians, judges, DAs, VPs and even the President and if they & them need to, they will also blackmail their subjects. Our country is bought. It was sold and so many in the middle took the bait, which is the cold hard cash to be a human slave. It's all about human trafficking and child sex trafficking. These assholes also make money in endless wars. They love death and chaos.

1713532679417.png

Last edited:
The US also has a larger economy and larger population than any European country.

Relative to population or GDP, we are doing considerably less than most European countries.

I understand that but we have no money and enormous problems of our own. Perhaps if we hadn't become a nanny country, and made cuts when we needed to, we COULD help more without hamstringing ourselves. Now it's a money suck like the climate accord. Gavin loves to talk about the power and size of California. How powerful do you feel right now as a resident? I used to be politically neutral and appreciated points from both sides. Then the dems decided "victimhood" was a very powerful tool. So they opened the borders, started calling republicans "threats" and stopped holding bad people accountable.

But "accountable" doesn't get votes, does it?

Nobody is more supportive of the police than me. With that comes responsibility. Once you stop morons from running, mouthing off and resisting arrest, it's considerably easier to weed out bad cops. Bad cops are like bad judges, bad teachers, bad physicians, bad coaches, etc. They should absolutely be held accountable. I watched that cop stand there for a long time while she did anything but give him her paperwork.

9 out of 10 of these 'cop hate' videos are edited and won't show you the entire altercation. I guess the thumbnail of your video wasn't a strong enough hint? I pay no attention to those because they support an agenda. In 2024, clickbait pays good money. You might keep that in mind.

It's bad enough watching him read a script. Even HE knows it's a bad idea to riff on his own but always manages to blame Trump for SOMETHING every time he opens his mouth.
I debated my lib pal yesterday and all he could say is, 'it's all Trumps fault and we must take out Russia in WW3." These people have truly lost their minds. None of these people were into so much war like they are today. "Arrest Trump, arrest MAGA people" and allow 15,000,000 people to come to our country illegally and be the replacements.

I understand that but we have no money and enormous problems of our own. Perhaps if we hadn't become a nanny country, and made cuts when we needed to, we COULD help more without hamstringing ourselves. Now it's a money suck like the climate accord. Gavin loves to talk about the power and size of California. How powerful do you feel right now as a resident? I used to be politically neutral and appreciated points from both sides. Then the dems decided "victimhood" was a very powerful tool. So they opened the borders, started calling republicans "threats" and stopped holding bad people accountable.

But "accountable" doesn't get votes, does it?

I'm curious. What fraction of the US budget do you think goes to Ukraine aid?

I'm curious. What fraction of the US budget do you think goes to Ukraine aid?
Why is this relevant? Its this mentality that gives us budget deficits and increasing debt.

Im in favor of helping Ukraine, but I think we should of gone big early with things like fighter jets (instead of waiting until now) which might have changed the course of the war. Instead the administration has trickled out support for fear of provoking Russia, which is a failure to understand how Putin works.

Why is this relevant? Its this mentality that gives us budget deficits and increasing debt.

Im in favor of helping Ukraine, but I think we should of gone big early with things like fighter jets (instead of waiting until now) which might have changed the course of the war. Instead the administration has trickled out support for fear of provoking Russia, which is a failure to understand how Putin works.

Ukraine aid is largely irrelevant to the budget. It's too small, and too short term. People bring up the cost only because they want to change the topic. If you actually want to talk budget, then let's talk Medicare.

I completely agree we should have gone big early. For that matter, before the war, Biden was asked whether the US would respond to a Russian attack on Ukraine. He said "no". The correct answer was "of course."

But, given that we are where we are, I feel we are better off going big now than pretending that we can balance the budget by abandoning our ally.

Nobody is more supportive of the police than me. With that comes responsibility. Once you stop morons from running, mouthing off and resisting arrest, it's considerably easier to weed out bad cops. Bad cops are like bad judges, bad teachers, bad physicians, bad coaches, etc. They should absolutely be held accountable. I watched that cop stand there for a long time while she did anything but give him her paperwork.

9 out of 10 of these 'cop hate' videos are edited and won't show you the entire altercation. I guess the thumbnail of your video wasn't a strong enough hint? I pay no attention to those because they support an agenda. In 2024, clickbait pays good money. You might keep that in mind.
I find it hard to believe that you watched the whole video, or perhaps you gave up at the point when he said "You are part of the problem". The lawyer who posted that video, John Bryan of West Virginia, has an "agenda" that includes smoking cigars, collecting firearms, playing the banjo, and successfully defending a West Virginia barber who stayed open for business in defiance of the West Virginia Governor's covid shutdown restrictions.

Back