Today in Fascism

Why is this relevant? Its this mentality that gives us budget deficits and increasing debt.

Im in favor of helping Ukraine, but I think we should of gone big early with things like fighter jets (instead of waiting until now) which might have changed the course of the war. Instead the administration has trickled out support for fear of provoking Russia, which is a failure to understand how Putin works.
What is your understanding of how Putin works?

Ukraine aid is largely irrelevant to the budget. It's too small, and too short term. People bring up the cost only because they want to change the topic. If you actually want to talk budget, then let's talk Medicare.

I completely agree we should have gone big early. For that matter, before the war, Biden was asked whether the US would respond to a Russian attack on Ukraine. He said "no". The correct answer was "of course."

But, given that we are where we are, I feel we are better off going big now than pretending that we can balance the budget by abandoning our ally.
No more fucking wars and no more jabs asshat!! You and espola love war and the MAP & Pedo Party. Russia is kicking Ukraine's ass. Joe and Hunter and the rest of crooks sold us out and their hidden capital is Ukraine. Where are all the smartphone videos of this so-called war of yours. You were dead wrong about the Plandemic and you're a killer win it comes to this war. Tough talk by a liberal like is you is classic. It's good to see the three of you out today.

These cheaters, killers, liars, thieves and Warmongers are lying to our faces and laughing at so many of you. They lied to all of you regarding the Jabs and mask bullshit. Crooked Joe told all of you if you obeyed and took the jab, you would not have to wear a mask and you won't get Covid and you won't have to take anymore jabs. Joe said the real people at risk are those MAGA extremist and critical thinkers or I like to say, "purebloods." They don't give one shit about you or our children. This group is anti-God, Anti-Christ, Anti-Freedom, Anti-Woman, Anti-Truth and the only thing their Pro at is Pro-Choice to kill little baby or Pro-MTF

More from Pedo Peter

"We have put together, and you guys di, di di.......did it for our admins......The President Obama's administration before this." "We (Barak, Big Mike, The Bush, Chenny and Clinton Families) have put together, I think the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION in the history of American Politics."
FJB

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that you watched the whole video, or perhaps you gave up at the point when he said "You are part of the problem". The lawyer who posted that video, John Bryan of West Virginia, has an "agenda" that includes smoking cigars, collecting firearms, playing the banjo, and successfully defending a West Virginia barber who stayed open for business in defiance of the West Virginia Governor's covid shutdown restrictions.

I watched him pull her over, talk to her, open her door and stand there more than long enough. That's all I needed to see. I am also sympathetic since I have a young daughter like her driving and scared when pulled over, but you either cooperate or you don't.

Frankly, I'd be more critical of the police if I didn't hear demotards chanting to defund them, while pandering for the black vote, and seeing lives lost, businesses destroyed and a statue built for a violent, career criminal that spent nearly 30 minutes resisting arrest. Furthermore, it's even MORE despicable he died of health issues and a fentanyl overdose but cops were sent to jail anyway because it was easier than admitting the truth about how and WHY he died.

I debated my lib pal yesterday and all he could say is, 'it's all Trumps fault and we must take out Russia in WW3." These people have truly lost their minds. None of these people were into so much war like they are today. "Arrest Trump, arrest MAGA people" and allow 15,000,000 people to come to our country illegally and be the replacements.
Reality made its way into their lives. They cried when Cankles lost, spent the next 4-years whining about how evil Trump was and have plenty of firsthand experience to know Biden is a worthless piece of shit. Strike 1, 2 and 3. But they're so used to pointing the finger, they can't admit Trump was better.

Reality made its way into their lives. They cried when Cankles lost, spent the next 4-years whining about how evil Trump was and have plenty of firsthand experience to know Biden is a worthless piece of shit. Strike 1, 2 and 3. But they're so used to pointing the finger, they can't admit Trump was better.
Trump was way better than Pedo Peter. Although Trump can be an asshole sometimes, he gets the job done and is a very hardworking man.

I watched him pull her over, talk to her, open her door and stand there more than long enough. That's all I needed to see. I am also sympathetic since I have a young daughter like her driving and scared when pulled over, but you either cooperate or you don't.

Frankly, I'd be more critical of the police if I didn't hear demotards chanting to defund them, while pandering for the black vote, and seeing lives lost, businesses destroyed and a statue built for a violent, career criminal that spent nearly 30 minutes resisting arrest. Furthermore, it's even MORE despicable he died of health issues and a fentanyl overdose but cops were sent to jail anyway because it was easier than admitting the truth about how and WHY he died.
Did you get to the part where she had her license in her hand when he slammed her to the ground?

Nobody is more supportive of the police than me. With that comes responsibility. Once you stop morons from running, mouthing off and resisting arrest, it's considerably easier to weed out bad cops. Bad cops are like bad judges, bad teachers, bad physicians, bad coaches, etc. They should absolutely be held accountable. I watched that cop stand there for a long time while she did anything but give him her paperwork.

9 out of 10 of these 'cop hate' videos are edited and won't show you the entire altercation. I guess the thumbnail of your video wasn't a strong enough hint? I pay no attention to those because they support an agenda. In 2024, clickbait pays good money. You might keep that in mind.
Resisting arrest? The video shows a scared 18 year old girl fumbling for her driver’s license. She’s about as intimidating as a kitten.

To me, it shows a problem with training. The police officer seems to have utterly no idea how to handle a minor hiccup in a routine traffic stop.

How many conflicts has Putin been involved in where he was provoked first vs unprovoked Russian attacks on other countries?
Let’s see.

False flag operation to win his initial election.
Punitive war in Chechnya to punish them for his own false flag operation.
Invaded Georgia to take over South Ossetia.
Invaded Donbas.
Invaded Crimea.
Bombed Syrian civilians.
Sent Wagner mercenaries to support military dictatorships in no less than five African countries.
Invaded the rest of Ukraine.

That’s twelve unprovoked conflicts. Do you know of any where someone actually invaded Russia?

Our country is Bought, Bribed and Blackmailed to help Build Back Better for themselves. The killer Bees!!!!

Joe Rogan Goes Quiet as Tucker Carlson Drops Bone-Chilling Reality

“Members of Congress are terrified of the intel agencies. I’m not guessing at that. They’ve told me that, including people who run the intel committee.”

What Tucker said next was even more revealing.

“I said to somebody, a very powerful person, the other day, in a conversation in my kitchen, an elected official — holds a really senior position... But I was like, ‘All these people are controlled. They’ve all got weird s*x lives, and all these things they’re hiding, and they’re being blackmailed by the intel agencies.’ And he said, and I’m quoting, ‘I know.’ I was like, okay, so at this point, we’re just sort of admitting that’s real? Like, why do we allow that to continue?”

Last edited:
This is the family that ate Joe's Uncle Bosie for dinner. Last, more details are coming out about Uncle Saint James private Island adventures and some sick shit on Uncle Hunter's Laptop from Hell.

1713618572765.png

Dad4, espola and Husker Du want babies killed up to birth and, in some cases, (if mom feels depressed) baby can be killed after birth or as Trump says, "executed." These three and their death cult they belong to, want everyone forced to take jabs, wear a mask, stand 6 feet away, wash your hands you sinners and STFU or die sucker and lose your job! They want anyone MAGA to be replaced and removed. They also want wars and more wars and more weapon plants built asap so they can see more death. They love war. They got Ukraine vs Russia and now Iran vs Israel. The US is the Military arm of these psychopaths and their war games. We make all da weapons, we play ref, send "we the peoples" money to fund these amazing wars that has cause millions to dies since 911 and worse we send our blood. All you elites on here never mention the loss of life on all sides and all the destruction. Men and women losing their arms and legs. espola's solution is to build more weapons. Stop picking sides losers. Stop these fucking wars so no more death. Stop these Science Liars and their sick desires to poison us all. Stop killing kids. This group also supports MAP and the Pedo Party and if you're a man but you consider yourself to be a lady, well then you can play on the girls' team, take showers with your female teammates and use the girls only bathroom. On top of that, you can go compete against the other teams' females. Once you retire from sport, you can go take another female's job away. This is espola life 100%, The Church Camp Predator.

1713619234597.png

Last edited:
Back