Ted Cruz has No Dignity

Wife just got back from Texas, she hung out with one of her hardcore right-wing friends for a bit there . . . the one who is all over social media about it and actually volunteered for the local Ted Cruz for pres campaign. I would have thought that she would have been a staunch religious zealot . . . turns out she smokes weed, buys it from the guy who lives right above the local Republican office there, is a lush and she thinks everyone in Cali hates Trump (she has said she doesn't want to come here due to the liberal political climate, although it sounds like she'd fit right in in OB or the Haight). Her image of Cali seems to be that of Venice beach or Haight-Asbury . . . just like the nutters in here (Go to a rodeo like I did in Lakeside last weekend and see that Cali is full of Americans of all types . . . and that's what makes us strong and great) Funny how people turn out when you get them off-line.

Funny how you try to make it about someone else in one post and then in the very next post you prove E's point . . . and it's others who are thick. If it keeps happening with different people it may not be them.
You were supposed to quote spola and tell him more about what you think of me.
Baby steps, grasshoppah.

Duck has been closing in on clueless for sometime....best if you don't go there td.

Don't know if I can agree. You might not like his political bend, but Husker shows up with a take that he puts out there and defends. Ricky... well here's another thread where again maybe you can decipher the nutter- because I don't know what the heck he is talking about.

It's just weird that Ricky seems to always want to jump into the conversation, but he sort of hides his own opinions and just makes fun of how silly everyone else's ideas are. He's basically that guy at the party whose got his cup, "but he ain't chipped in"...

Don't know if I can agree. You might not like his political bend, but Husker shows up with a take that he puts out there and defends. Ricky... well here's another thread where again maybe you can decipher the nutter- because I don't know what the heck he is talking about.

It's just weird that Ricky seems to always want to jump into the conversation, but he sort of hides his own opinions and just makes fun of how silly everyone else's ideas are. He's basically that guy at the party whose got his cup, "but he ain't chipped in"...
As we say in construction the best way to not make any mistakes is to just stay in your truck . . . doesn't pay well, but there's no risk of making a mistake.

Thanks for carrying me.
I'll be sure to pay you back when and if I ever give a crap.

Thanks for carrying me.
I'll be sure to pay you back when and if I ever give a crap.

Doesn't really matter to me whether you give a crap or not. Like I said before... I just feel like your conversion to angry conservatism is because we made a little too much fun of you back when you used to try and share ideas and now you're scarred and afraid to put yourself out there anymore.

And if that's the case, if we turned you into an angry nutter... then again I hope you will accept my apologies that such a terrible thing has happened from what was meant to be light hearted political back and forth.

Back