Ted Cruz has No Dignity

Doesn't really matter to me whether you give a crap or not. Like I said before... I just feel like your conversion to angry conservatism is because we made a little too much fun of you back when you used to try and share ideas and now you're scarred and afraid to put yourself out there anymore.

And if that's the case, if we turned you into an angry nutter... then again I hope you will accept my apologies that such a terrible thing has happened from what was meant to be light hearted political back and forth.
Easy with handing out credit to yourself td....Aff-leet isn't angry, at least I don't think he is.
I believe he is sublimely reticent & I gotta believe he gets a kick out of yanking the chains of the duck & Magoo....

As we say in construction the best way to not make any mistakes is to just stay in your truck . . . doesn't pay well, but there's no risk of making a mistake.
Is that what we say in construction?
We call bullshit to assholes like you...what a funny little pinheaded duck.

Easy with handing out credit to yourself td....Aff-leet isn't angry, at least I don't think he is.
I believe he is sublimely reticent & I gotta believe he gets a kick out of yanking the chains of the duck & Magoo....

It appears he has reached the point where he realizes that his support of t is something people will laugh at for the rest of his life, but not yet reached the point where he will abandon it.

Doesn't really matter to me whether you give a crap or not. Like I said before... I just feel like your conversion to angry conservatism is because we made a little too much fun of you back when you used to try and share ideas and now you're scarred and afraid to put yourself out there anymore.

And if that's the case, if we turned you into an angry nutter... then again I hope you will accept my apologies that such a terrible thing has happened from what was meant to be light hearted political back and forth.
Where do you get "angry" from?
Have I insulted you, or attacked you in any way?
If I did, I'm sorry.
Is there any possibility it may be you who needs to lighten up?

It appears he has reached the point where he realizes that his support of t is something people will laugh at for the rest of his life, but not yet reached the point where he will abandon it.
It appears you may need to call the nurse to change your under britches.
Just a guess.

Nothing about your t-rump-nuzzling causes me any digestive disorder. How about you?

people-of-wal-mart-old-man-in-diapers.jpg

Spola........is digestive disorder.

Quoted from your article:

If this is what the $2 Trillion Trumps Tax plan is going to cost the government this year and all we're getting is "modest wage gains" then I'd say we got ripped off.
It just went into effect....patience grasshopper....in due time...
Hour%2BGlass%2BWallpapers.jpg

Where do you get "angry" from?
Have I insulted you, or attacked you in any way?
If I did, I'm sorry.
Is there any possibility it may be you who needs to lighten up?

GW preached "compassionate conservatism." Trump and his followers on the other hand seem to prefer a much more "angry" style of conservatism.
You're a gung-ho Trump supporter, and that makes you an angry conservative in my book...

It just went into effect....patience grasshopper....in due time...
Hour%2BGlass%2BWallpapers.jpg

How long we got to wait?
I only bring it up because we just put $2 Trillon on the nation's credit card for this year. I believe we're slated to put another $2 Trillion plus again next year...

How long we got to wait?
I only bring it up because we just put $2 Trillon on the nation's credit card for this year. I believe we're slated to put another $2 Trillion plus again next year...
Most folks are just getting their returns back from last year....next years returns will reflect the changes.
Unemployment is extremely low, more folks filling returns next year, more taxes collected, more money in the treasury....
Economic growth continues, more money reinvested creating more growth and opportunity...bla bla bla....
Trump says he won't sign another spending increase...what do you think? Believe him?
If things go your way, the Democrats will control the purse strings and we all know how fiscally conservative they are.....:cool:
The deficit will go down as tax revenues increase and spending decreases...your concerns disappear...

GW preached "compassionate conservatism." Trump and his followers on the other hand seem to prefer a much more "angry" style of conservatism.
You're a gung-ho Trump supporter, and that makes you an angry conservative in my book...
A lawless 8 years has it's consequences and we sure the hell didn't vote for that bastard.

Back