Ted Cruz has No Dignity

Funny, you didn't claim to be on Trump's side until the election results were in, then you jumped on the train. So how did you personally "win"? I know, I know you just want to see people pissed off like you always are.
At least we now know for sure, without a doubt, you aren't above lying.

At least we now know for sure, without a doubt, you aren't above lying.
So show where I have lied. I have been around bantering with these guys for over 8 years and pay attention to where they are going with their opinions. Aff-leet, B-ear Crap, Bernie Sanders, Ricky Fandango aka the plumber may have moved to the Trump position but did so slowly and cautiously like he always does (he rarely gets out of the truck and when he does he does so slowly). As he, the plumber, rarely brings up or discusses policy it is the anger factor amongst the rest of America and the world (mostly liberals) that he appreciates, just like most Trump "supporters".

So show where I have lied. I have been around bantering with these guys for over 8 years and pay attention to where they are going with their opinions. Aff-leet, B-ear Crap, Bernie Sanders, Ricky Fandango aka the plumber may have moved to the Trump position but did so slowly and cautiously like he always does (he rarely gets out of the truck and when he does he does so slowly). As he, the plumber, rarely brings up or discusses policy it is the anger factor amongst the rest of America and the world (mostly liberals) that he appreciates, just like most Trump "supporters".
You're babbling.

I posted many times Ricky's post that supported trump presidency election, you know it and continue to lie about it.

Affleet came out early in support for Trump you f'n lying sack of shit....

So you can't show me the one single post where the plumber said he leaned towards Trump before Nov. 8th?
Who cares?
I dont.
You swear up and down I didnt, and espola is convinced I will be cowering in shame for doing so.
You're both way too concerned about me.
(although I am flattered)

Who cares?
I dont.
You swear up and down I didnt, and espola is convinced I will be cowering in shame for doing so.
You're both way too concerned about me.
(although I am flattered)
I admire the fact that you will not lie about it and I will admit you certainly weren't a never Trumper so we can leave it at that.

Back