Ted Cruz has No Dignity

Religious Institutions are OFF LIMITS except Muslim ones......They need to disappear....
The rest of your post is Trash......go do some research.....

Why do religious institutions require the public to subsidize their tax free lifestyles? I mean, just feels to me like rather then lots of government sponsored religion- the nations teachers and waste management engineers could do with a little bit more immediate salvation.

Why do religious institutions require the public to subsidize their tax free lifestyles? I mean, just feels to me like rather then lots of government sponsored religion- the nations teachers and waste management engineers could do with a little bit more immediate salvation.

Teachers should be paid by performance.....
If the students aren't performing, then the teachers will not receive
" Performance " pay.....
Trash men are a thing of the past.....100 % recycle and automate...
They get in the way with their demands for " Pay " and no performance
day after day.......
Automate and re-educate......

Unemployment at 3.9......that's kinda low isn't it Mr Turd......

Is it at 3.9 and yet wages still aren't going up.
Trumps economy cost taxpayers $2 Trillion in debt. If all it's done is created more $10/hr service industry jobs then it doesn't feel to me like we got our money's worth.

A new report shows nearly 2,000 teaching positions in Arizona remain vacant four months into the school year.

And 866 teachers have quit since August or just never showed up.

http://tucson.com/news/local/we-con...cle_1c8d665a-a422-5c7b-95b9-98afe0cb0c6f.html

It takes a four year degree to become a teacher, and yet the job probably pays $40k per year in AZ? Yea I bet they are having a hard time getting teachers as you'd have to be a sucker to take that deal.

It takes a four year degree to become a teacher, and yet the job probably pays $40k per year in AZ? Yea I bet they are having a hard time getting teachers as you'd have to be a sucker to take that deal.
He is just mad his premise was so easily rebuked. He use to be better, but he's morphed into the others as they've all become dumber by the day.

Is there a quote or something from the article you can cut and paste so we're all on the same page about what were arguing about? Or are you serious with the go re-read the article and come up with my argument for me thing you've got going on here...

The plumber is afraid of making a mistake, so he hides his statements in riddles.

Is it at 3.9 and yet wages still aren't going up.
Trumps economy cost taxpayers $2 Trillion in debt. If all it's done is created more $10/hr service industry jobs then it doesn't feel to me like we got our money's worth.

Still not growing?

(Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen delivering the semiannual testimony on the "Federal Reserve's Supervision and Regulation of the Financial System" before the House Financial Services Committee in Washington.Thomson Reuters)
The Federal Reserve says workers across much of the US are seeing modest wage gains........

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/comes-beige-book-183300354.html

Why would it take 4 years when you are teaching a bunch of illegals?

Still not growing?

(Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen delivering the semiannual testimony on the "Federal Reserve's Supervision and Regulation of the Financial System" before the House Financial Services Committee in Washington.Thomson Reuters)
The Federal Reserve says workers across much of the US are seeing modest wage gains........

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/comes-beige-book-183300354.html

Quoted from your article:

Employment and Wages
Labor markets were reported to be tight or tightening during the period. Employment growth ranged from slight to moderate and most Districts indicated that wages increased modestly. A couple of Districts mentioned layoffs, but even in those Districts, as in other regions, most responding firms were said to have added employment, on net. District reports cited widespread difficulties in finding workers for skilled positions; several also noted problems recruiting for less-skilled jobs. Wages in some Districts were pushed up a bit by increases in the states' minimum wages and most Districts said wage pressures had increased. Many Districts said contacts expect labor markets to continue to tighten in 2017, with wage pressures likely to rise and the pace of hiring to hold steady or increase.

If this is what the $2 Trillion Trumps Tax plan is going to cost the government this year and all we're getting is "modest wage gains" then I'd say we got ripped off.

Back