Surf ENCL vs. Slammers Koge

Here's the thing......Pulisic left as boys's soccer in the US is very weak.....but girl's soccer in the US is very strong.....we can argue the details but those two factors are undeniable and make it asinine to compare male and female paths.......
I’m not comparing male and female paths. I’m comparing environments that improves a players development to environments that maximize a players development potential. I used an example from the male side to illustrate. I have no idea what you are talking about.

I’m suing USSF because they lied to me. I contacted them when my player was 11 and they told to wait until she was 14 because they did not consider 11 years old for YNT.

I subsequently discovered an 11 year old was playing up on the YNT. So, I’m seeking clarification.
What part of OM was playing up for top club in DA for U15 and still kicking ass don’t you understand? That was why she was considered. Playing with 14 year olds on the top level. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry, but absolutely no chance what so ever was your DD on the same level as OM at age 11. She is a once in a generation athlete. You are comparing apples to oranges. If you wanted that chance, you should have tried your daughter out for a U15 top club first. If this was the case, and USSF rejected you, I could agree with your angle. This is easy geometry though and you have zero case.

End debate.

What part of OM was playing up for top club in DA for U15 and still kicking ass don’t you understand? That was why she was considered. Playing with 14 year olds on the top level. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry, but absolutely no chance what so ever was your DD on the same level as OM at age 11. She is a once in a generation athlete. You are comparing apples to oranges. If you wanted that chance, you should have tried your daughter out for a U15 top club first. If this was the case, and USSF rejected you, I could agree with your angle. This is easy geometry though and you have zero case.

End debate.
You are absolutely correct sir. My player began distinguishing herself at 10.

Thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate it.

You are absolutely correct sir. My player began distinguishing herself at 10.

Thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate it.
I’ve been following this thread. I can’t comment on the path to uswnt. I can tell you that your player should focus on track to help her soccer skills. cross country will bring more knee issues for your player. She can do the 1 mile and 800m in track. Running every day on cross country will not help her soccer development. These kids run so much and those 8 mile training days are too much for any soccer player

I'm not sure if your daughter would have made the cut even if she was given the opportunity, but I do agree with you that every child should have the same opportunity to showcase their talent to US Soccer , not just if they are playing for certain leagues or clubs. In this case, you're right, they didn't allow other 11 year old children to have access and only allowed 1 child. They do this to get publicity and it looks like the trend. The chosen players are talented but I do agree they aren't better than the top players in their age groups, they just publicize themselves more. That's really not the right way for a federation to choose players to train at a higher level.

A more objective method, clear to the public, of how they choose their players would be better for all. A competition of some sort, open to all, would be a better method.

I’ve been following this thread. I can’t comment on the path to uswnt. I can tell you that your player should focus on track to help her soccer skills. cross country will bring more knee issues for your player. She can do the 1 mile and 800m in track. Running every day on cross country will not help her soccer development. These kids run so much and those 8 mile training days are too much for any soccer player
Thanks for following the thread bro. We went from, "why top dog clubs can reschedule a big game anytime they want" to Dre feeling his kid was not given the same opportunity as the great one. My dd practiced and scrimmaged for years against the great one and Turner, Rodman and Jackson every week and based on what my eyes can see, three of the four are top top players, moo!!

Thanks for following the thread bro. We went from, "why top dog clubs can reschedule a big game anytime they want" to Dre feeling his kid was not given the same opportunity as the great one. My dd practiced and scrimmaged for years against the great one and Turner, Rodman and Jackson every week and based on what my eyes can see, three of the four are top top players, moo!!
Good morning homie. For the past few days the focus has been on my small equal opportunity claim against USSF. I think today we should begin the discussion about the big equal opportunity claim that I have against USSF.

In short USSF getting rid of the GDA because of Covid was a pre-text because I was on them like a fly on shit. Covid was a convenient excuse to get out of dodge but I already had their lame asses in my sights.

So, I have a question for you and the rest of the scary punk ass dads of the 10,000 ballers in US Soccer.

Why were y’all okay with boys having fully funded academies and not girls? Why are y’all okay with USSF only offering Nike Project 40/Generation Adidas contracts to males and not females? Discuss.

Good morning homie. For the past few days the focus has been on my small equal opportunity claim against USSF. I think today we should begin the discussion about the big equal opportunity claim that I have against USSF.

In short USSF getting rid of the GDA because of Covid was a pre-text because I was on them like a fly on shit. Covid was a convenient excuse to get out of dodge but I already had their lame asses in my sights.

So, I have a question for you and the rest of the scary punk ass dads of the 10,000 ballers in US Soccer.

Why were y’all okay with boys having fully funded academies and not girls?
Why are y’all okay with USSF only offering Nike Project 40/Generation Adidas contracts to males and not females? Discuss.

Easy on crush Dre and I am not a scary little punk, I am a papa bear. I'm shocked you would lump me in with all the rest but that's you being you. It hurts like hell homie. BTW, I was told & sold that the GDA was 100% going to be fully funded in early 2016 and my dd was offered fully funded free rides from four clubs bro. This was way before the GDA was even started. Keep in mine originally slated to start with 03 and 04s were regulated to ECNL and that is a hole never story.

Easy on crush Dre and I am not a scary little punk, I am a papa bear. I'm shocked you would lump me in with all the rest but that's you being you. It hurts like hell homie. BTW, I was told & sold that the GDA was 100% going to be fully funded in early 2016 and my dd was offered fully funded free rides from four clubs bro. This was way before the GDA was even started. Keep in mine originally slated to start with 03 and 04s were regulated to ECNL and that is a hole never story.
My bad. My intent was not to hurt; I’m just heckling.

My bad. My intent was not to hurt; I’m just heckling.
Well, it hurt me because I a Hawk dad bro, not a punk, ass kissing pops looking for his 3 to be invited to virtual camp so look good on email to college coach. There lies the problem with this dad. I have eyes that see and no 3 should be anywhere near a real Camp.

Last edited:
Hey Dre the Troll, I just got PM asking if you and I were the same dude at the library....lol. Timmy thinks you and I should join forces......lol. Tim, I like you man, just talking some smack. I can dish it and i eat it to when smack is thrown in my face. I love talking smack :) Also, to all you losers who used to PM Ellejustus threats with where I live, where my dd better not attend school and to those who tell me to watch my back at Silver Lakes, you all can kiss my ass :) This is me just talking smack with words. Dont get all huffy & puffy today. These are going to be epic days soon where fairness & merit rule the nest, not pay to play so my 3 can look like a 5....lol

Why were y’all okay with boys having fully funded academies and not girls? Why are y’all okay with USSF only offering Nike Project 40/Generation Adidas contracts to males and not females? Discuss.

From the wiki page, Generation Adidas is a joint venture between the MLS & USSF. The MLS is a male league, so that would explain to me why it doesn't apply to females. I thought the women's league is sponsored by Nike, so maybe Nike don't want to sponsor a project 40 for the women, which would be their prerogative. Have at it though.

WRT fully funded boys academies, they are not funded by USSF. USSF did subsidize DA & GDA, but disbanded both. If private entities (MLS teams & youth soccer clubs) want to provide fully funded boys academies, then that's on them. NWSL teams & youth soccer clubs could also fully fund girls academies if they want, but that would be on them.

AFAIK, US soccer pulled all money from youth sports. Have at it (again) though.

As to why clubs around the world run fully funded youth academies, I'd suggest that you google "Fifa solidarity payments". Clubs like Chelsea look to have self funding youth academies, rather than fully funded. The US, oddly, precluded themselves from solidarity payments - google the Crossfire case - but the MLS is now on board I believe. You might want to also look at how FC Dallas, for example, use (or used ...) their youth academy players to build their team and save money on their salary cap for MLS.

I have eyes that see and no 3 should be anywhere near a real Camp.

#3 should not be good enough to be near camp, but you want possession teams that play out from the back?

How do you play out fom the back if your 2 and 3 are too weak to handle the press?

If you have eyes that see, those eyes are seeing the ball come straight back at the goalie.

Based on the conversations at the time there were multiple camps of parents during GDA, I'm sure I'm missing a few others:
1. Pro GDA, "As Is"
2. Pro GDA, but not satisfied with the implementation, i.e. Sub Rules / Inability to play HS Soccer / Programs not Fully Funded
3. Anti GDA, want their player to play "highest level" but little to no interest in pathway for unicorns to USYNT, in favor of pathway to college instead.

I will say this about the conversation around the time, many parents were so quick to bash an attempt to "level the playing" field and ask for things to go back to the old way. Not many were interested in challenging / demanding the system afford our daughters the same benefits as the boys / men.

Best of luck to you and the your DD, hopefully as things come to light there is more to be shared about the circumstances of the equal opportunity claim. As far as I can recall, since you came on the forums you've always look to question and challenge the rules of the shenanigans that make up girls soccer here in the states. That has led to tough / uncomfortable conversations, but ultimately it's those conversations that need to take place to bring about change.

From the wiki page, Generation Adidas is a joint venture between the MLS & USSF. The MLS is a male league, so that would explain to me why it doesn't apply to females. I thought the women's league is sponsored by Nike, so maybe Nike don't want to sponsor a project 40 for the women, which would be their prerogative. Have at it though.

WRT fully funded boys academies, they are not funded by USSF. USSF did subsidize DA & GDA, but disbanded both. If private entities (MLS teams & youth soccer clubs) want to provide fully funded boys academies, then that's on them. NWSL teams & youth soccer clubs could also fully fund girls academies if they want, but that would be on them.

AFAIK, US soccer pulled all money from youth sports. Have at it (again) though.

As to why clubs around the world run fully funded youth academies, I'd suggest that you google "Fifa solidarity payments". Clubs like Chelsea look to have self funding youth academies, rather than fully funded. The US, oddly, precluded themselves from solidarity payments - google the Crossfire case - but the MLS is now on board I believe. You might want to also look at how FC Dallas, for example, use (or used ...) their youth academy players to build their team and save money on their salary cap for MLS.
Good stuff homie but you are moving way too fast. Consider this. Nike/Adidas has given USSF a fuckton of money to develop the game in the US. USSF has unilaterally decided that money is only for the development of men in the MLS and not women in the NWSL; why? USSF also paid Beasley, Dempsey etc. to train and live at IMG; they paid for their flights around the world; they paid for male players to make weekly flights from various locations for league games in the USL; why?

Good stuff homie but you are moving way too fast. Consider this. Nike/Adidas has given USSF a fuckton of money to develop the game in the US. USSF has unilaterally decided that money is only for the development of men in the MLS and not women in the NWSL; why? USSF also paid Beasley, Dempsey etc. to train and live at IMG; they paid for their flights around the world; they paid for male players to make weekly flights from various locations for league games in the USL; why?
NWSL wouldn't exist without US soccer. They spend millions every year subsidizing it. NWSL want to be independent while still taking millions annually from US soccer.

NWSL: U.S. Soccer counters owners' funding request (yahoo.com)

Has anyone seen the film The Mack? There’s a part in the film where a bunch of pimps are in the barbershop talking about how they keep their ho’s broke.

I think that’s how USSF feels about our girls.

Back