Surf ENCL vs. Slammers Koge

I

I didn’t hijack anything, it was soccerfan2 and Texas2Cali that started running their big ass mouths. NO MORE WARNING SHOTS!

Tell Joe Rogan that Berkeley Hedgspeth is not a YNT quality player. My position is that she was selected because her dad constantly has his nose wedged up Mo’s ass; Mo has no credibility with me going forward.
Noe Johnson is a solid player; an athletic good dribbler with lots of potential. Her soccer IQ is not that high and she is not good at 2-touch. Noe will confirm that my player ran circles around her.

I have to go get my massage. Please stop the nonsense. Lol, why don’t you and Joe post video of Berkeley so the forum can see what I am talking about.

How would those girls (or anyone) comment on your girl when you won't identify her (yet you do identify other kids)?

Your ego is all coming out through your kid, and I don’t pick on kids.

Good luck to your dd. If a norcal team suddenly starts kicking Solar’s ass next year, you can say you told us so.

What’s she gonna do if the Fields Medal ceremony is at the same time as Algarve Cup? Kid’s got some serious choices to make….
I don’t pick on kids but I will defend my family. I gave several warning shots. Tell the scouts to stop running their mouths because I have more.

How would those girls comment on your girl when you won't identify her (yet you do identify other kids)?
I’m thinking we are done with soccer and moving on to other things. I’ll make a decision once I receive USSF’s response.

I don’t pick on kids but I will defend my family. I gave several warning shots. Tell the scouts to stop running their mouths because I have more.
You just did. You brought up the name of some other kid, saying she wasn’t any good and didn’t deserve to be invited.

You are now a grown man publicly insulting 14 year old girls.

Think about that.

Good luck to your daughter. I hope she has success and fun at her new club.

There's an ID center for 06/07 players tomorrow in Cason, maybe a short drive will solve the issue. The YNT staff will be a captive audience. Possibly forego all of the sticky litigation stuff
This is a day late and a dollar short. You have violated my trust.

N
You just did. You brought up the name of some other kid, saying she wasn’t any good and didn’t deserve to be invited.

You are now a grown man publicly insulting 14 year old girls.

Think about that.

Good luck to your daughter. I hope she has success and fun at her new club.
No, dude questioned my credibility and my players honor. I gave him the evidence to prove up my point. Again, take it however you want. I don’t care.

N

No, dude questioned my credibility and my players honor. I gave him the evidence to prove up my point. Again, take it however you want. I don’t care.

Is one of the key pillars of your "evidence" that your daughter is a generational talent who has been screwed over by USSF still the pat on the head from the Cal coach when she was 10 years old?

It seems all you have provided so far is hearsay from two college coaches after a day camp and now apparently another 07 player (who you insulted) that you claim will readily testify that your kid "ran circles around her."

Maybe you are 100% right, but the evidence you have provided so far is quite flimsy. Best I can tell everybody here either, 1) has never heard of your player, or 2) do know her and yet are not rushing in to back up your characterization of her.

Is one of the key pillars of your "evidence" that your daughter is a generational talent who has been screwed over by USSF still the pat on the head from the Cal coach when she was 10 years old?

It seems all you have provided so far is hearsay from two college coaches after a day camp and now apparently another 07 player (who you insulted) that you claim will readily testify that your kid "ran circles around her."

Maybe you are 100% right, but the evidence you have provided so far is quite flimsy. Best I can tell everybody here either, 1) has never heard of your player, or 2) do know her and yet are not rushing in to back up your characterization of her.
Irrelevant. Focus your analysis on why my kid wasn’t given the same opportunities from 11 years old until now. This is about equity pal.

Irrelevant. Focus your analysis on why my kid wasn’t given the same opportunities from 11 years old until now. This is about equity pal.
Same opportunities as who? The rest of us or just the one unicorn who went thru the process, proved herself at the highest levels, used video to promote herself and develop a following she could market to business as a viable “endorsement platform”?

It’s only a matter of equality if you have walked an equal path!

You make mention of these other players you feel are not as talented as your DD, but do they play the same position?

It is quite relevant as you've yet to come close to establishing there was/is equity on the pitch. Those girls playing up 2 years on youth national teams are unicorns. There is substantial public evidence of it.

My niece is a rec league player who just likes the sport and likes playing with friends. Like your daughter, she also did not receive a GNT call up when she was 11, and also didn't receive an invite to the NorCal TID. Thus, she is extraordinarily unlikely to be pulled up into any youth world cup rosters. I guess by your logic, she also has a solid basis for a lawsuit?

Same opportunities as who? The rest of us or just the one unicorn who went thru the process, proved herself at the highest levels, used video to promote herself and develop a following she could market to business as a viable “endorsement platform”?

It’s only a matter of equality if you have walked an equal path!

You make mention of these other players you feel are not as talented as your DD, but do they play the same position?
The latter and DOJ disagrees with you FYI.

It is quite relevant as you've yet to come close to establishing there was/is equity on the pitch. Those girls playing up 2 years on youth national teams are unicorns. There is substantial public evidence of it.

My niece is a rec league player who just likes the sport and likes playing with friends. Like your daughter, she also did not receive a GNT call up when she was 11, and also didn't receive an invite to the NorCal TID. Thus, she is extraordinarily unlikely to be pulled up into any youth world cup rosters. I guess by your logic, she also has a solid basis for a lawsuit?
I don’t know your niece but she sounds like a good kid. My player met certain benchmarks when she was 12 and under. I don’t know how good she is. But, I do know that she has not been given equal opportunity to maximize her potential. I don’t want your speculation and conjecture. I prefer an official response from USSF justifying their actions.

If I am wrong, it certainly won’t be the first time or the last.

Not a highlight. Where’s the game film vs a competitive opponent?

At least she isn't afraid to post videos of her game so others can see the level. Apparently you have no game film of one of the best players in the U.S... you have to admit, that sounds a little strange. Maybe you aren't very good at promoting? You speak how much of a playa you are, but evidently you don't get the game? That's not a playa, hommie...instead you hate, definitely not from the Bay Area, hommies from there aren't like that

I'll ask again, please clarify. Your daughter is not currently on a team, she's an 07, she's good enough to be on the YNT but she has never had a team that has had a game filmed? Is that correct?

I don’t know your niece but she sounds like a good kid. My player met certain benchmarks when she was 12 and under. I don’t know how good she is. But, I do know that she has not been given equal opportunity to maximize her potential. I don’t want your speculation and conjecture. I prefer an official response from USSF justifying their actions.

Now we are getting somewhere...

Tell me more about how your player met certain benchmarks. What were those benchmarks (fwiw, positive feedback from a coach after a camp wouldn't qualify as a "benchmark")?

So what are you going to say when they say...it is simple, she just isn't good enough?

I’m thinking we are done with soccer and moving on to other things. I’ll make a decision once I receive USSF’s response.

Done with soccer? She probably doesn't even play...you haven't even explained 2 touch and how it is a tactical strategy that is played for 90 minutes

Not a highlight. Where’s the game film vs a competitive opponent?

I watched. I see a good defender that plays in GA from a team that is ranked #52 in US. I doubt she will make it past regional pool, but still seems like a talented defender with a future. I will agree that GA competition is not as strong. BUT, what position does your DD play? Is she a defender as well? If not, than you have absolutely no say.

But to make this relative to everyone, it seems @MacDre is in fact claiming his DD is better than all the NoCal girls that are his daughters age, including those players from MVLA (#7 in the US). To put that in context, it would also mean his daughter is better than any kid equal to or below MVLA. In other words, @MacDre believes his daughter will also run circles around any players from U15 SoCal Beach, Legends, or Blues. He also feels his DD could walk right into U15 Slammers or Surf and immediately have a starting spot. And this is just one state, not to mention the rest of the US.

Again, if your daughter is in fact that talented, the only person you can blame is yourself for not putting her in the position she needs to be. That has nothing to do with how the USSF has or has not supported you.

I drive almost an hour each way to practice 4x a week and have been doing so since U9. My weekends have been filled with lots of travel and a little bit of golf. I am not rich. I cannot afford daily or even weekly training. I gave up the other things because I realized my daughter seemed to excel far and beyond other youth her age and I wanted to put her in the best environment possible. Most importantly, I understand that how successful or how much she gets noticed depends on only two things. Her environment and her play on the field. A parent only has control of one of those things and if that parent wants the proper environment, than that is on them.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND PLAYING VICTIM. FORGET ABOUT THE PAST, MOVE INTO THE FUTURE. YOUR DAUGHTER IS YOUNG AND HAS PLENTY OF YEARS AHEAD OF HER. FOR GOODNESS SAKE DON'T RUIN IT FOR IF SHE IS TRULY THAT SPECIAL!!!

Really, I'm done. There is absolutely nothing more I can say.

At least she isn't afraid to post videos of her game so others can see the level. Apparently you have no game film of one of the best players in the U.S... you have to admit, that sounds a little strange. Maybe you aren't very good at promoting? You speak how much of a playa you are, but evidently you don't get the game? That's not a playa, hommie...instead you hate, definitely not from the Bay Area, hommies from there aren't like that

I'll ask again, please clarify. Your daughter is not currently on a team, she's an 07, she's good enough to be on the YNT but she has never had a team that has had a game filmed? Is that correct?
I never said my kid is one of the best. However, she’s definitely better than many called into the NorCal ID camp.

My kid played with boys until she was 12. When she was 12 she started Fuerzas Basicas for Xolo’s and 1 month later Covid hit.

Over the summer she started college in the US and is no longer eligible to play in Mexico. A well respected and connected coach is waiting for her to begin practice after XC season. You see, my camp feels that the mental stress a player endures running XC is comparable to playing a full 90 plus stoppage.

So soon in addition to my player having video showing her comfort on the ball she’ll also letter in XC and swimming enhancing her mental and physical development while showing that she ain’t a one trick pony.

Technical work is done solo. She just needs a group of ballers that can play 2-touch fast to further her tactical development.

Back