Surf Cup - Get Your Refund Now

You see, that's what happens in the courts, its put up or shut up time, you have to show your cards/facts. It's time to go on the RECORD Brutha and make it official, what's your number? If it's "0" then say "0," but you gotta give a number, or else you'll be dismissed like all of Trump's looney bin lawsuits. I'll be waiting!!
Okay.

Remember when the CDC credited masks for bringing down "cases" in Arizona?

When they say ridiculous things like this, they give the green light to people who want to blame their neighbors for rises in cases. "Why, since we know masks work, the rise in cases must be because of you stupid anti-science people who refuse to wear them!"

Even though mask compliance is as high as ever, these "pro-science" people just know it can't be, because they just know masks at the very least go a long way toward solving the problem.

Well, anyway, how about we check out Arizona's curve now?

unnamed (2).jpg

Well, how about that.

Could it be that masks didn't bring the curve down after all? That these curves seem to do more or less the same thing no matter what?

Okay.

Remember when the CDC credited masks for bringing down "cases" in Arizona?

When they say ridiculous things like this, they give the green light to people who want to blame their neighbors for rises in cases. "Why, since we know masks work, the rise in cases must be because of you stupid anti-science people who refuse to wear them!"

Even though mask compliance is as high as ever, these "pro-science" people just know it can't be, because they just know masks at the very least go a long way toward solving the problem.

Well, anyway, how about we check out Arizona's curve now?

unnamed (2).jpg

Well, how about that.

Could it be that masks didn't bring the curve down after all? That these curves seem to do more or less the same thing no matter what?
It's all the same no matter what?

Is that why North Dakota has about five times the cases per capita as Oregon? Because it's all the same, no matter what. Does 1=5 on your planet?

Dad4 is right. In Iowa, they have a population similar to Orange County (3.2M population). Their total count of covid cases is more than double of the OC. OC has 134k covid cases and Iowa has 270k cases. The deaths are double the count as well. Population density is clearly on the OC side so Iowa has done really bad compared to the OC.

Bruddah take a look at both charts and consider population in each state.

I am not the one posting misinterpreted charts and claiming he knows better than the CDC.

I am asking people to defer to those who, unlike bruddah or me, are experts.

"The state tells us the situation here is not dangerous. Have faith comrades. The state tells us it wants to prevent a panic. Listen well. It's true when the people see the police they will be afraid. But it is my experience that when the people ask questions that are not in their own best interest they should simply be told to keep their minds on their labor and leave matters of the state to the state."

"The state tells us the situation here is not dangerous. Have faith comrades. The state tells us it wants to prevent a panic. Listen well. It's true when the people see the police they will be afraid. But it is my experience that when the people ask questions that are not in their own best interest they should simply be told to keep their minds on their labor and leave matters of the state to the state."
Did you come all the way over here just to argue with yourself?

Well argued. In the Grace v/s Grace battle of wits, you clearly won.

Too funny. Now you wanna compare ND to OR. Pretty desperate

So Bruddah, here's a country that decided to say no quarantine and no mask. Now they are struggling and have requested masks wearing and they have other restrictions. As you can see, nobody can figure this covid thing out. Let's just keep wearing masks through March so we can get back to some level of normal.

Did you come all the way over here just to argue with yourself?

Well argued. In the Grace v/s Grace battle of wits, you clearly won.

Hey wait a minute @dad4 check out these youtube videos I gleaned off of Twitter from sources unknown and probably from some dude in his basement.

Give me a fricking break already. Stop gathering, socially distance, wear masks, get the vaccine when it's possible so we we can get back to our lives. Stop all of this other bullshit. This isn't rocket science.

Give me a fricking break already. Stop gathering, socially distance, wear masks, get the vaccine when it's possible so we we can get back to our lives. Stop all of this other bullshit. This isn't rocket science.

If it really was that simple, we and most of the planet wouldn't be in this mess.

If it really was that simple, we and most of the planet wouldn't be in this mess.

If the planet equals non-island based and western civilizations with individual exceptionalism then I agree with you. Alas...we have pickups with 35 inch tires, influencers on instagram, and kids probably still cruising balboa.

Enough already...Just "person-up" already. Lots of people are rolling in their graves right now --- "Oh...I can't wear a mask...poor little me". What a bunch of wussies.

It's all the same no matter what?

Is that why North Dakota has about five times the cases per capita as Oregon? Because it's all the same, no matter what. Does 1=5 on your planet?
Hilarious! Now you want to go per capita mid-west to west coast. How about the new case comparison today? Did you forget the super spreader Thanksgiving event that wasn't? You and EOTL are butter knives. Cheese scrapers even.

So Bruddah, here's a country that decided to say no quarantine and no mask. Now they are struggling and have requested masks wearing and they have other restrictions. As you can see, nobody can figure this covid thing out. Let's just keep wearing masks through March so we can get back to some level of normal.

They didn't say "no" to quarantine and mask. Quite the opposite. Their old died like our old do every year. Did you even read the article? .0007893 death rate. When are you sheeple going to start interacting with the data?

Hilarious! Now you want to go per capita mid-west to west coast. How about the new case comparison today? Did you forget the super spreader Thanksgiving event that wasn't? You and EOTL are butter knives. Cheese scrapers even.
Take a look at the graph of CA cases in November. Then spout your nonsense about no Thanksgiving spike. We went from under 10K per day to over 40K.

The places that didn’t get a spike are those with a large recovered population, such as the upper midwest.

This is why the upper midwest is your favorite graph. Over 70% of people got it by mid to late November, which makes their December numbers looks better. Except for deaths, which is why you don’t show that one.

Take a look at the graph of CA cases in November. Then spout your nonsense about no Thanksgiving spike. We went from under 10K per day to over 40K.

The places that didn’t get a spike are those with a large recovered population, such as the upper midwest.

This is why the upper midwest is your favorite graph. Over 70% of people got it by mid to late November, which makes their December numbers looks better. Except for deaths, which is why you don’t show that one.
4.9% total cases for California. Death rate .00058301. Please continue. Long term care total death rate .00018757. The west graph is actually more a favorite than the midwest

Back