Surf Cup - Get Your Refund Now

It's all the same no matter what?

Is that why North Dakota has about five times the cases per capita as Oregon? Because it's all the same, no matter what. Does 1=5 on your planet?
Didn't you mean that Oregon has 5x the number of Hospitalizations as ND?

Don’t be annoyed by facts.
PPeople not annoyed by facts… We hear about Covid everywhere… Some it’s nice to just check in on a soccer forum and not have to hear about it here. All you guys do is argue and spew out a bunch of statistics that if we are interested in reading we can certainly do the research ourselves. So take it someplace else and be considerate of others.

PPeople not annoyed by facts… We hear about Covid everywhere… Some it’s nice to just check in on a soccer forum and not have to hear about it here. All you guys do is argue and spew out a bunch of statistics that if we are interested in reading we can certainly do the research ourselves. So take it someplace else and be considerate of others.
90+ pages of soccer threads where you and other parents can find less confrontational discussions. You are as free to choose as I am.

90+ pages of soccer threads where you and other parents can find less confrontational discussions. You are as free to choose as I am.
I suppose I am free to choose to tell you how broken and weird you come across to anyone with a functional life. Weird and broken are the best two ways to describe someone like you who comes to youth soccer boards to spam about Covid. It's a sign that you have lost control of your emotions and as an adult with kids (I presume thats why you are on a kids soccer board) that's one of the worst places to be. You obviously come to the youth soccer board to seek attention and Covid is how you are doing it. At this point, regardless of where you stand on Covid, there is a better place for fear mongering (Perhaps start your own Facebook group). This has been a crazy year and everyone has handled it differently, but you sir, are just acting weird and broken. The fact that you decide to consciously take time out of your life to bypass all social media and come to a youth soccer board to argue about Covid is the most broken act some parents are displaying and I hope to God you get better, you seem to be in a really strange place.

I suppose I am free to choose to tell you how broken and weird you come across to anyone with a functional life. Weird and broken are the best two ways to describe someone like you who comes to youth soccer boards to spam about Covid. It's a sign that you have lost control of your emotions and as an adult with kids (I presume thats why you are on a kids soccer board) that's one of the worst places to be. You obviously come to the youth soccer board to seek attention and Covid is how you are doing it. At this point, regardless of where you stand on Covid, there is a better place for fear mongering (Perhaps start your own Facebook group). This has been a crazy year and everyone has handled it differently, but you sir, are just acting weird and broken. The fact that you decide to consciously take time out of your life to bypass all social media and come to a youth soccer board to argue about Covid is the most broken act some parents are displaying and I hope to God you get better, you seem to be in a really strange place.
What nonsense.

What nonsense.
Based on your reply...

You obviously read what I wrote, realized there is a ton of truth to it and could not think of any other response because at the end of the day you know I am right. What you do is weird and it's for attention only. Every action (spamming Covid on a youth soccer forum, spamming youth tourney threads, ect...) you do is intentional and for attention. You aren't looking to add anything productive to anyone's life, you just want this board to turn into some twitter style covid discussion (how about go on twitter).

I want to repeat that it is such a broken act to come to a youth soccer board and seek attention and tension through Covid. These actions indicate a loss of emotional control and you should seriously consider seeking professional help. If you are in such a low place to keep spamming parents (who log onto this site to discuss youth soccer) about your Covid opinions then you should seek out someone who has the professional background to help you out, a board of youth soccer parents isn't a productive place for you to be.

Based on your reply...

You obviously read what I wrote, realized there is a ton of truth to it and could not think of any other response because at the end of the day you know I am right. What you do is weird and it's for attention only. Every action (spamming Covid on a youth soccer forum, spamming youth tourney threads, ect...) you do is intentional and for attention. You aren't looking to add anything productive to anyone's life, you just want this board to turn into some twitter style covid discussion (how about go on twitter).

I want to repeat that it is such a broken act to come to a youth soccer board and seek attention and tension through Covid. These actions indicate a loss of emotional control and you should seriously consider seeking professional help. If you are in such a low place to keep spamming parents (who log onto this site to discuss youth soccer) about your Covid opinions then you should seek out someone who has the professional background to help you out, a board of youth soccer parents isn't a productive place for you to be.
Spamming??

Here's the facts:
1. You want to sound smart but you are not because you can't interpret the statistics that you spew every other day.
2. You are not getting support from others on this board in regards to your posts.
3. You are in the wrong message board. Go to the one that says "COVID"
1. Don’t flatter yourself. Stats are what they are and you’ve not refuted any of the stats I posted.

2. Stats don’t need support. Ignorance of the facts only perpetuate the covid echo chamber regarding youth soccer.

3. Obviously I’m in the right message board. You people choose to be here. I support your choice to be here.

4. Maybe now you can go look at the facts and stop being lazy.

Global health policy in 2020 has centered around NPI's (non-pharmaceutical interventions) like distancing, masks, and school closures. These have been sold as a way to stop infection as though this were science. This was never true and that fact was known and knowable.

1609352287530.png
Above is the plot of social restriction and NPI vs total death per million. There is 0 R2. This means that the variables play no role in explaining one another. We can see this same relationship between NPI and all-cause deaths; this is devastating to the case for NPI:
1609352370661.png
Correlation is not proof of causality, but a total lack of correlation is proof that there was no material causality. Barring massive and implausible coincidence, it's essentially impossible to cause something and not correlate to it, especially 51 times.

He speaks the truth. and the very fact that you thinks it it’s nonsense just shows how screwed up mentally you are. Go take a walk, read a book, watch a movie, get out of your Covid obsessed head.

One thing I highly recommend is to leverage the "ignore" feature. It has made my use of these forums so much better. I came here to discuss all things futbol. Then I quickly noticed all of these moronic extremists (well EOTL and then all the MAGA/Qanon dudes -- bruddah, lavey, etc). It was hard not to respond initially -- and still is at times. Just ignore them and move on is the best advice I can give.

And you are ok with the bafoonery posted by the core group of sheep here? Those guys have no kids in youth sports yet are on a youth soccer forum posting 24/7 how bad surf cup is and how parents attending are murdering people. Then they kneel and bow with praise to newsolini and his great response to shut everything in the state down and how many lives he saved while dining at the most expensive restaurant in the country. How are kommiefornia china virus stats compared to the rest of the country most of which is completely open for business and youth sports? He is just responding to the utter nonsense the sheep post.

Although lately, a few of them have actually returned to soccer discussion which is nice for a change.

And you are ok with the bafoonery posted by the core group of sheep here? Those guys have no kids in youth sports yet are on a youth soccer forum posting 24/7 how bad surf cup is and how parents attending are murdering people. Then they kneel and bow with praise to newsolini and his great response to shut everything in the state down and how many lives he saved while dining at the most expensive restaurant in the country. How are kommiefornia china virus stats compared to the rest of the country most of which is completely open for business and youth sports? He is just responding to the utter nonsense the sheep post.

Although lately, a few of them have actually returned to soccer discussion which is nice for a change.

Sad little racist thinks Surf Cup is battle of the titans this year. Definitely worth helping spread covid all over the country if your 12 year old gets a crack at AYSO select. Too bad for you that your master had his diaper wearing ass handed to him in November. Maybe CA would be killing people at the same rate as North Dakota is he’d won.

Sad little racist thinks Surf Cup is battle of the titans this year. Definitely worth helping spread covid all over the country if your 12 year old gets a crack at AYSO select. Too bad for you that your master had his diaper wearing ass handed to him in November. Maybe CA would be killing people at the same rate as North Dakota is he’d won.

Lol, my kid plays U19. What group is yours in? Oh that's right, you have no kids in youth soccer yet you lurk on a youth soccer forum 24/7. That is a strong indication of pedophilia to me.

Back