Surf Cup - Get Your Refund Now

Sad little racist thinks Surf Cup is battle of the titans this year. Definitely worth helping spread covid all over the country if your 12 year old gets a crack at AYSO select. Too bad for you that your master had his diaper wearing ass handed to him in November. Maybe CA would be killing people at the same rate as North Dakota is he’d won.
Way to man up and reference a 12 year old while taking shots at an organization that provides access to youth soccer.

You are a true Hero - thank you for your service. I sincerely wouldn't have expected anything less than this slimy response.

Way to man up and reference a 12 year old while taking shots at an organization that provides access to youth soccer.

You are a true Hero - thank you for your service. I sincerely wouldn't have expected anything less than this slimy response.

I figured it would be a welcome relief to your constant trashing teachers and your avid support of killing old people by Covid.

One thing I highly recommend is to leverage the "ignore" feature. It has made my use of these forums so much better. I came here to discuss all things futbol. Then I quickly noticed all of these moronic extremists (well EOTL and then all the MAGA/Qanon dudes -- bruddah, lavey, etc). It was hard not to respond initially -- and still is at times. Just ignore them and move on is the best advice I can give.

First time using the ignore button today on this bruddah guy. Thanks. Let's focus on soccer!!!!

And you are ok with the bafoonery posted by the core group of sheep here? Those guys have no kids in youth sports yet are on a youth soccer forum posting 24/7 how bad surf cup is and how parents attending are murdering people. Then they kneel and bow with praise to newsolini and his great response to shut everything in the state down and how many lives he saved while dining at the most expensive restaurant in the country. How are kommiefornia china virus stats compared to the rest of the country most of which is completely open for business and youth sports? He is just responding to the utter nonsense the sheep post.

Although lately, a few of them have actually returned to soccer discussion which is nice for a change.
You are just as weird and broken as he is. This is a youth soccer board and you all are using it as an outlet for your mental health issues. I am be genuine when I say to seek professional help. I REPEAT, THIS IS A YOUTH SOCCER BOARD. The internet is flooded with websites, blogs & forums to express your concerns fears or just simply vent. You really need to speak to a professional because you have wound up in the most ridiculous place to spam COVID fears

You are just as weird and broken as he is. This is a youth soccer board and you all are using it as an outlet for your mental health issues. I am be genuine when I say to seek professional help. I REPEAT, THIS IS A YOUTH SOCCER BOARD. The internet is flooded with websites, blogs & forums to express your concerns fears or just simply vent. You really need to speak to a professional because you have wound up in the most ridiculous place to spam COVID fears

Moron

One coach got sick, and told Surf Cup staff that it was contracted from his workplace prior to the tournament. He withdrew his team due to an abundance of caution - no players have tested positive.

An assistant coach from a large club in Orange County (over 60 year old) died from covid last month and the family believed he got it from an AZ tournament. There’s no proof exactly how he got it but it definitely impacted the team’s participation on out of state tournaments.

Here's the facts:
1. You want to sound smart but you are not because you can't interpret the statistics that you spew every other day.
2. You are not getting support from others on this board in regards to your posts.
3. You are in the wrong message board. Go to the one that says "COVID"

Izzy has a reputation to uphold as the mathematical ignoramus of the forum.

Back